The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Triank
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by Triank » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:38 am

chetak wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:48 am
Sunny wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:40 pm
Sidhu skipped Vajpayee's funeral to go to Pakistan and hug Bajwa - he used to praise ABV as his political guru. Then the day after the 26/11 anniversary he goes there again and mocks the Indian government in front of the Paki press. What a retard this man is. He claims to care so much about this corridor yet he didn't even attend the foundation stone laying ceremony in Gurdaspur yesterday.
He is a khalistani.
could you pls elaborate on that?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:40 pm

Triank wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:38 am
chetak wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:48 am
Sunny wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:40 pm
Sidhu skipped Vajpayee's funeral to go to Pakistan and hug Bajwa - he used to praise ABV as his political guru. Then the day after the 26/11 anniversary he goes there again and mocks the Indian government in front of the Paki press. What a retard this man is. He claims to care so much about this corridor yet he didn't even attend the foundation stone laying ceremony in Gurdaspur yesterday.
He is a khalistani.
could you pls elaborate on that?
Nothing to elaborate about siddhu, saar.

His insistence on being "made" punjab CM is the reason he left the BJP and it will also be the reason for him to leave the congress.

Take a look at today's news channels where he has been photographed openly with the khalistani stooge gopal chawla, who is backed by the ISI.

im the dim has asked for the change of leadership in India and has backed siddhu as a very strong contender for the post of India's PM.

khartarpur is a paki khalistani revival plot. people who don't see it for what it is are foolish. Bhindranwalle is rising under a new name.

sikh pilgrims should take cautious advantage while the going is still good.

Indian officials have been banned from entry into khartarpur by the pakis as also they have been banned from entry into several gurudwaras in the UK by the khalsitanis there. bajwa doctrine at play here.

khartarpur is chock a block with khalistani posters and propaganda material aimed very very specifically at suborning Indian sikh pilgrims under paki army/isi controlled conditions.

The khalistanis are beginning to see some headway now and the pak army with bajwa and the isi along with some eu outfits are responsible for this. As an immediate objective, they all want Modi out of the way in 2019.

I wonder how that prized idiot pierre trudeau feels now. India was completely vindicated in snubbing him.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:03 pm

Why am I not surprised??

Here is the list of journalists ‘approved’ by Pakistan High Commission to cover Kartarpur event

Here is the list of journalists ‘approved’ by Pakistan High Commission to cover Kartarpur event

OpIndia has accessed a list of Indian journalists who have been approved by the Pakistan High Commission to travel to Pakistan and cover the Kartarpur Corridor inauguration ceremony.

On November 22, the government of India had announced its intention to build the Indian side of the Kartarpur Corridor and had urged Pakistan to reciprocate by building the corridor on Pakistan side. On the same day, Pakistan had responded positively. After that, Pakistan moved swiftly and announced that prime minister Imran Khan will lay the foundation stone for the corridor on 28th November. India will lay the foundation stone for its side of the corridor on 26th November.

The Kartarpur Corridor inauguration ceremony in Pakistan had created quite the stir in India after Congress leader Navjot Singh Sidhu accepted Imran Khan’s invite and had praised Imran Khan profusely. Minister Sushma Swaraj couldn’t go and Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh had declined the invitation. Swaraj had also reiterated that sending India’s representatives to Pakistan does not open the doors to talks.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:05 pm

Why am I not surprised??

OpIndia has accessed a list of Indian journalists who have been approved by the Pakistan High Commission to travel to Pakistan and cover the Kartarpur Corridor inauguration ceremony.

On November 22, the government of India had announced its intention to build the Indian side of the Kartarpur Corridor and had urged Pakistan to reciprocate by building the corridor on Pakistan side. On the same day, Pakistan had responded positively. After that, Pakistan moved swiftly and announced that prime minister Imran Khan will lay the foundation stone for the corridor on 28th November. India will lay the foundation stone for its side of the corridor on 26th November.

The Kartarpur Corridor inauguration ceremony in Pakistan had created quite the stir in India after Congress leader Navjot Singh Sidhu accepted Imran Khan’s invite and had praised Imran Khan profusely. Minister Sushma Swaraj couldn’t go and Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh had declined the invitation. Swaraj had also reiterated that sending India’s representatives to Pakistan does not open the doors to talks.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:38 pm

twitter
Pakistan's Real Game Plan: Pak army-Terror link exposed. Pak army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa warmly greets Pro-Khalistan terror supporter Gopal Singh Chawla. The second picture is of Chawla with UN designated global terrorist #HafizSaeed. Pak desperate to revive terror in Punjab

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Guys, seems to me that MP election "predictions" are along ideological lines. Pravil PatilJi from (5Forty3) predicts a clean sweep, Praddep Bhandar from Jankibaath is very +ve, polls of polls puts MP marginally ahead. But then on the other side you have Prannay Roy and Cong stooges like Coupta in an 'unscientific poll' give Pappu the edge. Don't know what to make of all this. I guess we have to wait till Dec 11 to find out.

This is not a whine or anything, but I am truly sick to my stomach watching the entire ultra low-IQ DDM coverage and opinions on Paki gimmicks using Kartarpur. In addition to what we all know, let me also point that if anybody thinks TSP alone is desperate for talks, they are mistaken. Sections of our side are also desperate for their own reasons. And the entire circus can be succinctly describes as Pakis playing on India's fault lines to get p!ss talks going and establish India TSP equivalence. Among all the noise, I just read that when asked about LeT and Jaish and other India specific pigLeTs, apparently TSP army said they are not 'terrorists'. So only somebody who has an agenda or very very low IQ (as is the case with those 'journalists' invited to TSP) can't see the game TSP is playing.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:36 pm

crams wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:21 pm
Guys, seems to me that MP election "predictions" are along ideological lines. Pravil PatilJi from (5Forty3) predicts a clean sweep, Praddep Bhandar from Jankibaath is very +ve, polls of polls puts MP marginally ahead. But then on the other side you have Prannay Roy and Cong stooges like Coupta in an 'unscientific poll' give Pappu the edge. Don't know what to make of all this. I guess we have to wait till Dec 11 to find out.

This is not a whine or anything, but I am truly sick to my stomach watching the entire ultra low-IQ DDM coverage and opinions on Paki gimmicks using Kartarpur. In addition to what we all know, let me also point that if anybody thinks TSP alone is desperate for talks, they are mistaken. Sections of our side are also desperate for their own reasons. And the entire circus can be succinctly describes as Pakis playing on India's fault lines to get p!ss talks going and establish India TSP equivalence. Among all the noise, I just read that when asked about LeT and Jaish and other India specific pigLeTs, apparently TSP army said they are not 'terrorists'. So only somebody who has an agenda or very very low IQ (as is the case with those 'journalists' invited to TSP) can't see the game TSP is playing.
IK niazi and bajwa think that they are the best guys to get Modi to buckle on cashmere.

Iniazi is banking on the lootyens ecosystem to sabotage and hobble the Modi govt so that they have no option to accept the "peace" talks.

the pakis provoke with attacks everytime talks are near because they want to drive the narrative that India tamely succumbed to terror tactics from the pakis. Here, people think that the paki army is "sabotaging" the peace process.

bajwa can only get so many extensions unless he takes over the country or enters the govt in a very powerful position after his retirement.

I suspect that the pakis are planning something very big before the 2019 elections. The cheeni too will benefit immensely if Modi does not return as will many countries from the EU.

japan, russia and the US may not be so keen to abandon Modi.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:41 pm

The sheer arrogance of burka butt, shielded as she was by the congi lootyens cabal, and a notorious recipient of a wasted padma bushan too.

Barkha Dutt threatened to get him fired if she’s not allowed entry into sensitive area, claims Retd Air Marshal
Barkha Dutt threatened to get him fired if she’s not allowed entry into sensitive area, claims Retd Air Marshal

Air Marshal Savur's revelation on Twitter is shocking, to say the least. It is hard to imagine a journalist holding the power to threaten and air commodore to let her enter a sensitive area with impunity.

OPINDIA STAFF, NOVEMBER 30, 2018

Much has been said about how journalists treat the reportage of defence related issues and especially, situations that pose threat to national security. Recently, we observed the 10th anniversary of the gruesome terrorist attack of 26/11, perhaps the first time that the glaring media insensitivity and irresponsibility came to the fore as the Supreme Court itself came down heavily on the media, for potentially compromising national security.

Now, another incident has come to the fore that exposes how brazenly and irresponsibility the media behaves during times of national crisis and in their handling of national security issues. A Retired Air Marshal, Air Marshal S Y Sarur, has taken to Twitter to narrate an incident during the Kandahar hijacking in 1999.

During this situation of pandemonium and the national security issue, Retired Air Marshal S Y Savur has claimed that Barkha Dutt, the ex-NDTV journalist who now freelances doing videos etc in various portals, threatened to get him, then Air Commodore, fired if she and her team weren’t allowed in the Tech area, which by all means, would have been a sensitive area at the time of the hijacking. Retd Air Marshal S Y Savur was the Air Commodore commanding Air Force station in Palam.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:06 pm

Guys, especially those who are upset with ModiJi, I hope you have seen the news that Pappu (along with his many other slaves) asked that monkey Sidhu to suck up to Taliban Khan and Bajwa's manhood:

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/rahu ... 181130.hta

This is very important. As someone else noted, Kartarpr is a very emotional issues with Sikhs, and understandably so, mater of fact, RJB is to Hindus Kartarur is to Sikhs. So now you see the Congoon gameplan. The bloody traitors chose 26/11 to go along with Kartarpu ceremonies and dared ModiJi to oppose. Had he done that, believe me, we would be discussing something else: either BJP fending off widespread manufactured anger that they are anti-Sikh and "Hindu fascists". Perhaps some violence too like what was engineered at Bhima Koregoan. Does anybody here with an ounce of Indian politics 101 believe that ModiJi is going to be felled by this sinister Paki Congoon strategy?

In fact, as much as I was a little disappointed with Harsimrat Kaur for her effusiveness while in TSP, but as a devout Hindu myself, I can see why she was so emotional just as I would be were I to go to RJB if and when Ram temple is built there. She in fact did deliver a good message to TSP, and clarified what I say above regarding her and ModiJI

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 885385.cms

"Going to Sri Kartarpur Sahib was a matter of faith for me. Indulging in one-upmanship on this sacred issue is uncalled for. No one was bowled over by any 'googly'. PM Modi and ministers have only respected sentiments of Sikhs by authoring and participating in this noble initiative," she said.
So Kartarur gambit by Paki Congoon combine has failed, so those pummeling ModiJi, please cut his some slack. But I still don't understand this Berlin wall analogy BS, and why 26/11 anniversary was chosen for this auspicious occasion. With the chain of events that were set in place, maybe it was too late for ModiJi to have pulled back.

So bottom line: If anybody here has an iota of doubt (unlike the low-IQ so called journalists who enjoyed ISI ' hospitality'), please watch that disgusting video of Qureshi mocking the holy day and triumphantly declaring that Taliban Khan bowled a 'googly'. But make no mistake, as I mention several posts earlier, it is humiliating, it belittles India, it shows how weak India is at how TSP is toying with India. It just shows the implications of our inability to extract a price from TSP for their continued diabolical machinations.

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:54 pm

^Ultimately the buck stops at Modi. If he wanted he could have asked to shift the foundation day to 16th Dec., just 3 weeks of postponement. I don't think postponing the foundation day by 3 weeks would have particularly angered the Sikh community, they would have understood.

Now Paki are gloating to have bowled a googly. Expect more treachery from them, they will try to use the Kartarpur corridor as leverage to start composite dialogue and give concessions to the Pakis.

Blaming RG/Sidhu does not cut it, they are not the decision maker, Modi is.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:02 pm

Pakis have reason to gloat. They made us look like a bunch of laughing stock eunuchs that we are, make no mistake on that count.

I agree buck stops with ModiJi. He chickened out. I disagree however that there would have been no Sikh anger. The traitors could care two hoots for 26/11 anniversary, they would have whipped up Sikh passions. To that extent, its net zero for ModiJi and the traitors, with slight advantage to the latter. He diffused the Congoon gameplan. I doubt he would lose any support in the hinterland, Rajasthan for exampke that goes to the polls, for this pusillanimity.

Another tactical victory for TSP. They continue to chip away. If your blood recoils at this humiliation, wait till you see the day when Pakis and traitors from our side advocate joint sovereignty over Kashmir and couch such a sellout as Hindu Muslim bhaichara and will dare ‘Hindu extremist’ BJP/RSS to oppose that. It will be a fatal kick on the balls of us nationalists. And the whites will join Pakis and traitors in the gang bang.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:05 pm

^^ In that case he could have moved it forward by a couple of days. Even if he moved it to 23 Nov it would have separated the two dates. I think at this point people should accept Modi made a mistake, learn from it and move on. There is no need to be defensive about it.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:28 am

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/demogr ... 889652.cms

Bif alert

Mod Comment:
Please post the title also, not just the link.
-KJo

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:37 am

This is may or may not be tactical defeat but a strategic victory, India now has legitimate reason now to claim large areas of Pakjab which are holy sites of Pakis. Only Pak jabis will have to make the sacrifice, Sikhs will want this land and will ask why the Sikh population in Pakistan is only 20K, earlier all the focus was on Golden temple in Amritsar.

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:05 am

Glad to see Pakis not creating trouble at Kartarpur even though few Sikhs remain in lalapakilands. No BS entertained about going to courts on any issue whatsoever.

On the other hand, pilgrimage seems to be about Hindus going to places of organised religions to be called secular. Hindus going to Gurudwara and Sikhs going to temples is not cool enough to worth discussing!

Indian govt could ask for pushing away baggage of political bs (khalistan fanatics) and work for clean administration by Sikhs only (without ANY political baggage) in true spirit.

dinesh_kumar
BGR Newbie

Post by dinesh_kumar » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:10 am

^ Regarding revitalization of defence after 10 years of MMS.

If defence was deliberately made to suffer, then it is a traitorous act.
The logical steps for any person with a majority vote / backing of stalwarts like Ajit Doval would be:

1. Replenish stocks on war footing.

2. Take the UPA to task, highlight the issue to general public, and go after them with fire and brimstone. ( remember, they have a majority).

Why are they keeping mum ?

Tell tell...

( I hope no smart alec suggests " After winning 2019 election. " Remember, it is the Defence of the country and a traitorous act, irrespective of any law being there on it or not. 5 years was good enough time......if anyone was interested)
Last edited by dinesh_kumar on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

dinesh_kumar
BGR Newbie

Post by dinesh_kumar » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:22 am

And people on the forum should pause and consider, before criticising me, a common man.

If the same issue of deliberately weakening defence preparedness had taken place in following countries, how would they have handled it?

- Russia
- Turkey
- Pakistan
- Saudi Arabia

Even the posters on this forum are clear abt how they will be dealt with in the above countries.

Are we to believe that there is some mythical power / deep state holding Mr. Modi and Doval back from taking action ?

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:35 pm

They have openly stated that, Parrikar stated Su-30 fleet availability was 40% and steps have been taken by last Gagan shakti to keep IAF fleet to have far greater availability, various acts have taken place, CAG reports are out there.

But media who controls the narrative is IAF pocket, they dont even call out RG why he didnt order fighters for 10 years but state Relience has got 30000 crore cheque from Dassualt which is a blatant lie.

And clearly thanks to lack of proper education people are blissfully unaware of defense and its importance. Many people who called the Indian Army liars on surgical strikes and filed Mumbai attack on 31/12/14 are celebrated by them.

Please go through the miltary thread and you will see given the improvement in defense preparedness, kick starting many make in India projects stuck in doll drums, in spite of having limited resources, due to running high budget deficits without capital Investments in UPA II era and Rampant looting of Banks by crony Industrialists in UPA II.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:35 pm

They have openly stated that, Parrikar stated Su-30 fleet availability was 40% and steps have been taken by last Gagan shakti to keep IAF fleet to have far greater availability, various acts have taken place, CAG reports are out there.

But media who controls the narrative is in INC pocket, they dont even call out RG why he didnt order fighters for 10 years but state Relience has got 30000 crore cheque from Dassualt which is a blatant lie.

And clearly thanks to lack of proper education people are blissfully unaware of defense and its importance. Many people who called the Indian Army liars on surgical strikes and filed Mumbai attack on 31/12/14 are celebrated by them.

Please go through the miltary thread and you will see given the improvement in defense preparedness, kick starting many make in India projects stuck in doll drums, in spite of having limited resources, due to running high budget deficits without capital Investments in UPA II era and Rampant looting of Banks by crony Industrialists in UPA II.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:25 pm

Demography along Pakistan Border changing

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/demogr ... 889652.cms

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:16 pm

That is old news. That region of RJ like Mewat in HY and parts of UP, BH and some other areas have very high Muslim TFR.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:17 am

dinesh_kumar wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:10 am

The logical steps for any person with a majority vote / backing of stalwarts like Ajit Doval would be:

2. Take the UPA to task, highlight the issue to general public, and go after them with fire and brimstone. ( remember, they have a majority).

Tell tell...

( I hope no smart alec suggests " After winning 2019 election. " Remember, it is the Defence of the country and a traitorous act, irrespective of any law being there on it or not. 5 years was good enough time......if anyone was interested)
dinesh_kumar wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:22 am
And people on the forum should pause and consider, before criticising me, a common man.

If the same issue of deliberately weakening defence preparedness had taken place in following countries, how would they have handled it?

- Russia
- Turkey
- Pakistan
- Saudi Arabia

Even the posters on this forum are clear abt how they will be dealt with in the above countries.

Are we to believe that there is some mythical power / deep state holding Mr. Modi and Doval back from taking action ?
Lilo wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:01 am

BTW to answer your congie criticism of Modi govt i suggest you read up below posts in Modi govt achievement thread
https://forum.bharatganrajya.com/viewto ... 124#p14121
https://forum.bharatganrajya.com/viewto ... 124#p13673

During your sikular maino gang days, IA could have fought Chicoms or Pakis for merely 10 days before your St.Antony would be forced to go with a begging bowl to Russians or Israelis for basic munitions.Now Indian forces are being equipped to fight a 30 day war and atleast basic munitions can be definitely sourced from india.
Guess it requires a certain gall to now claim defence expenditure is less just b/c the costly imports are being substituted and the GOI has subscribed to a make in india attitude.I can almost see the retired fixers of your congie system of 65 years squirming in pain as they can no longer expect the crates of imported whiskies and other regular goodies to channel the kickbacks back to your first family's offshore accounts, while keeping the forces in a stupor of import dependence.
And you are squirming here b/c they are writhing there?
Another juvenile troll on defense preparedness from another usual suspect Dinesh kumar - stumbling into bgf direct from his congie whatsapp group.
I think both dinesh koomar & bhature bhujiawala must be regularly sipping the same "pappu coolaid" kindly provided by unnamed gernails in congie headquarters for their posts on "defence preparedness" to be matching so much in content.
Btw Dinesh koomar , BJP is not AAP to be playing friendly games & fixed matches with your pappu's party - they have always been after your pappu's balls - infact NaMo's goal is congress mukht bharat. Speaking of fire & brimstone, didnt your pappu rush screaming into mahagaandubandhan just because NaMo lit the fire under his ass? Always good to see you congies cowering inside your crumbling walls.
@ramana_brf
#7WallsOfCSystem describes the numerous barriers put in place by Congress/Lutyens.
https://twitter.com/ramana_brf/status/1 ... 8663387136

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:02 am

dinesh_kumar wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:10 am

Tell tell...

Here is the problem, average defence expenditure of current govt. has been only about 2.2% of GDP as opposed to 2.6% of GDP under MMS rule. This year defence budget of 1.58% GDP was historic low of last 58 years and received widespread condemnation from military brass.

So on what basis do you think the current govt. can criticize the previous govt. ?

Prasan
BGR Newbie

Post by Prasan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:15 am

Ex-SC Judge Kurian Joseph Seems To Have A Perennial Chip On His Shoulder

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/ex-sc- ... s-shoulder
It is going to be well-nigh impossible to verify retired Supreme Court judge Kurian Joseph’s allegation that the previous Chief Justice, Dipak Misra, whom the Congress wanted impeached, was being controlled from outside.
.Apart from the allegation against Dipak Misra, Justice Joseph made several other statements that indicate that he has a chip on his shoulder about something or the other, and is probably highly political in his outlook.

Kurian then talks about how judges should be chosen purely on merit, and not on the basis of “caste, creed, religion or region of a person”. He adds: “when a person spends years as a judge of the HC, he actually forgets all biases and misgivings based on community, religion or cultural diversity. His focus is only to do justice.”

Two points worth making here. When there is no filter through which merit can be judged, and the idea of even a National Judicial Appointments Commission (NJAC) filter was rejected, how does Kurian expect only the meritorious to get through. In any event, when affirmative action has been widely supported in all spheres of activity, how can the higher judiciary alone be exempt from it?

The other point is his claim that judges are above religion, caste etc. In his own case, Kurian kicked up a big fuss in 2015 when former CJI H L Dattu asked SC judges to attend a conference of High Court chief justices on Good Friday. Many such events are held on holidays in order to avoid disrupting court work. But Justice Joseph was incensed enough to take his complaint even to the Prime Minister, even though he had nothing to do with the scheduling of the event. So, Justice Joseph’s claim that judges do not think religion at all is questionable. He apparently did. By taking his crib to the PM, he even made the issue political.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:54 pm

Moved to yogi dhaga
Last edited by Hari Seldon on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.