The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Primus
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by Primus » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:27 pm

crams wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:33 pm
Primus wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:26 am

Sounds like a must-see. Very timely release too. Of course the opposition will cry 'foul' for the same reason, not having anything else to counter with. Imagine making a movie about RaGa's life story, what would that be like?
I thought Pappu's slaves are already planning a movie on him? I came across the following trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G65Ww0r7M2E

Of course they make it melodramatic with the tragic assassinations of his grandma and dad, but the part where I laughed my ass off is one hot chic in the end telling Pappu that the reason they 'love' him is because he taught them how to "win" -). I won't be surprised if those Dravidian zombies who swooning over him in Chennai or the Rupa Subramanya or Swai Chaturvedi or Omar Abdullah's keep or Fey D'Souza or Burka bibi type western wannabe Bimbos etc really feel so empowered by Pappu and in love with him.
"Rassi jal gayi, par bal nahin gaye"

The rope is burnt, but the twists remain.

It is so sad that RaGa and even more so, Bottle, exploit their white skin to the max. Indians, especially in the South are so enamored of light-skinned people that they often do not look beyond it. Centuries of rule by the Brishits have created in us the classic SDRE syndrome. It is such a terrible tragedy. Instead of celebrating the 'shyam varna' of our Gods, we lust after the lighter skin of our conquerors.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:39 am

Primus wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:27 pm

It is so sad that RaGa and even more so, Bottle, exploit their white skin to the max.
Agree 400%

Indians, especially in the South are so enamored of light-skinned people that they often do not look beyond it.
Lets not get into a useless North South argument, but in my 25+ years in USA, I have seen Indian origin Uncle Toms of all kinds, north to south. The arrogance of the some Indian american Punjabis, who like their Paki Punjabi counterparts, are so obsessed with their TFTA attributes that it makes me puke with contempt at their low IQ conceited arrogance and condescension they display towards their SDRE brethren.

Centuries of rule by the Brishits have created in us the classic SDRE syndrome. It is such a terrible tragedy. Instead of celebrating the 'shyam varna' of our Gods, we lust after the lighter skin of our conquerors.
Agree 400%

Zynda
BGR Member

Post by Zynda » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:12 am

I still don't understand how RaGa is seen as a leader by Leftists. That dude has literally zero accomplishments & track record as a politician. Has he ever been to an "office" for a few months straight? I am speaking here out of pure ignorance, but I would like to know if RaGa wakes up early in the morning & gets ready for "office" like the rest of India? Again, my probably skewed view of him, tells me that up until recently, he was following the life of a teenager/young single adult...i.e. probably partying hard, wake up at noon, do nothing all day long, take expensive vacations or catch a fancy hobby once in a while.

Just because he is carrying the name of Gandhi, the idiotic INC & leftits are trying to equate him to NaMo. With all his flaws, NaMo has shown exemplary work ethic (rather workaholic), dedication & commitment to the Nation, the likes of it, I've never witnessed in my lifetime. Further, I wonder how can other established & experienced ministers within INC can allow this duffer RaGa to be nominated to a PM seat. The amount of dynasty boot licking with INC is amazing & disgusting. I think Sonia must have detailed naughty/corruption files on all these ministers & threaten to whip it out if any INC politician "misbehaves" towards the dynasty.

I scrolled through the RaGa trailer & for me it is puke worthy. To me, the dynasty embodies all the qualities of a dictatorship & the nearest movie/character I can think is sacha baron cohen's character Admiral General Haffaz Aladeen from movie The Dictator. Kid born rich, has never seen life outside of his sheltered existence & suddenly one day propped up to be ruler...that is RaGa to me in a nutshell.

Zynda
BGR Member

Post by Zynda » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:21 am

For the past day or so, all liberals on Twitter & media (RundiTV) have been pointing & harping that Pak scales higher than desh on some stupid happiness scale and thus NaMo's developments have actually made negative influence on aam aadmi.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:18 am

Sounds like a must-see. Very timely release too. Of course the opposition will cry 'foul' for the same reason, not having anything else to counter with. Imagine making a movie about RaGa's life story, what would that be like?

Most people do not realize that there is a well-entrenched system that is committed to the downfall of India and is based outside the nation. They work in cahoots with the Jaichands within and are able to mount a rapid response in a highly orchestrated fashion that puts out memes and amplifies them through pre-set channels within social and news media. It is amazing how powerful this can be. The odds are stacked against pro-India forces and have been so for a long, long time. It is truly an uphill battle.

Great job you are doing, dispelling some of these falsehoods.
Primus, some great posts that you've made over the last few days. Really thought-provoking, and of course once again thank you for all the support. I will say that it has been a whole new experience. Trying to manage the team in India has its own flair. Holidays come in quite frequently and this flu season has taken its chunk out of contributors as well. Nevertheless everyone is back on track and gearing up for the next month. We are hoping to bring out unique and hopefully daily content during the election time that of course will be against the thugbandhan.
Again thank you to all our contributors.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:23 am

Zynda wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:12 am
I still don't understand how RaGa is seen as a leader by Leftists. That dude has literally zero accomplishments & track record as a politician. Has he ever been to an "office" for a few months straight? I am speaking here out of pure ignorance, but I would like to know if RaGa wakes up early in the morning & gets ready for "office" like the rest of India? Again, my probably skewed view of him, tells me that up until recently, he was following the life of a teenager/young single adult...i.e. probably partying hard, wake up at noon, do nothing all day long, take expensive vacations or catch a fancy hobby once in a while.

Just because he is carrying the name of Gandhi, the idiotic INC & leftits are trying to equate him to NaMo. With all his flaws, NaMo has shown exemplary work ethic (rather workaholic), dedication & commitment to the Nation, the likes of it, I've never witnessed in my lifetime. Further, I wonder how can other established & experienced ministers within INC can allow this duffer RaGa to be nominated to a PM seat. The amount of dynasty boot licking with INC is amazing & disgusting. I think Sonia must have detailed naughty/corruption files on all these ministers & threaten to whip it out if any INC politician "misbehaves" towards the dynasty.

I scrolled through the RaGa trailer & for me it is puke worthy. To me, the dynasty embodies all the qualities of a dictatorship & the nearest movie/character I can think is sacha baron cohen's character Admiral General Haffaz Aladeen from movie The Dictator. Kid born rich, has never seen life outside of his sheltered existence & suddenly one day propped up to be ruler...that is RaGa to me in a nutshell.

When mms was the PM and until the parting of ways caused by the nuke deal which the commies and urban naxals tried so hard to spike on han instructions, what was the relationship between the congis and the left??

Go back to 1947 and maybe a decade before that too, the commies were really tight with the congis and reaped the benefits of social engineering, caste divide, religious strife, strident support for conversions and committed support to a muslim minority completely disproportionate to their standing as well as the importance of their relevance to a divided India.

UNIMAGINABLY, a muslim was made the minister for education in free India and why would an obviously intelligent govt of the day agree to such a poisonous appointment?? The brits ensured it and see what damage that one single misjudged appointment has done to the social fabric as well as the body politic of the Indian nation. The system including the IAS, police, judiciary and the media are totally riddled with this cancer of communism but very thankfully not the Armed forces.

Closer to our times, was the mafia queen's illegal NAC filled with commies, naxals and separatists pushing for rabid legislation specifically targeting the Hindus like the RTE and the subversive, divisive and explosively anti Hindu targeted, the very evil communal violence bill??

Which FFNGO was the lead in this evil enterprise??

Where was the public opposition, even from a party like the BJP and some of it's lootyens entrenched and born in pakistan gang?? The BJP idiots actually supported the RTE, did they not see the horrendous consequences for the Hindu populace??, were they really so blind or were they just uncaring??.

Would such a series of legislation have been possible in any other country in the world, targeted specifically against the majority of over 82%, let alone in another democracy??

Why do you think that the BIF and their commie naxal goondas so desperately want the congis back and that too, very specifically led by the dumb, disastrous and dark prince??

The dynasty is a concerted internationally brokered BIF agenda enterprise that the goras are using to target the Hindus, their coveted lands, prosperous enterprises and the docile, willing and practically captive labor force.

The brits, the roman padres and the amerikis never expected India to survive independence without explosively breaking up into smaller chunks that the conversion gangs were eagerly waiting to gobble up, and that's why low IQ aholes like nehru were selected to lead us aided and abetted by the equally subservient colonial plants, dupes and stretcher bearers like gandhi.

India not only survived but also managed to thrive despite being confined and constrained to a low rate of growth characterized wilfully as the very insulting "Hindu" rate of growth.

The commies controlled, with an iron hand, all education, most colleges, and educational institutions, universities funded mainly by tax paying Hindus and all the jobs in this cancerous ecosystem and the patronage that came with it, the ability to control academic lives, to make or mar it, reward or dismiss fellow travelers. Which is why we have scum like JNU, jhadavpur, AMU, st stephens, all publicly funded but with an avowed anti-national stance publicly displayed.

India should go to the ICJ and file a case against the brits for the return of moneys stolen from us during the two world wars and pay recompense for all the grain and other war materials taken out of India by the thieving brits, causing millions of Indians to die of hunger and starvation.
Last edited by chetak on Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:25 am

Zynda wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:21 am
For the past day or so, all liberals on Twitter & media (RundiTV) have been pointing & harping that Pak scales higher than desh on some stupid happiness scale and thus NaMo's developments have actually made negative influence on aam aadmi.
Just to add to this ridiculousness. A few weeks ago Pakistani minister was apparently "dismissed" from his post for yet again making anti-Hindu statements. NDTV went on to state, that Pakistan has indeed made the 180° turn towards true democracy and inclusion of its minorities.... While of course attacking Modi for "minorities getting attacked" here in India. You can only watch these kind of reports and kind of half cry/half laugh at the stupidity of it all.
I actually had some hope that Anil Ambani would push through his lawsuit regarding NDTV. Unfortunately it seems that he himself required a bailout from his brother. I'm still not sure what this really means for his company with regard to Rafale production in India, or have I got this wrong?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:32 am

Muns wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:25 am
Zynda wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:21 am
Just to add to this ridiculousness. A few weeks ago Pakistani minister was apparently "dismissed" from his post for yet again making anti-Hindu statements. NDTV went on to state, that Pakistan has indeed made the 180° turn towards true democracy and inclusion of its minorities.... While of course attacking Modi for "minorities getting attacked" here in India. You can only watch these kind of reports and kind of half cry/half laugh at the stupidity of it all.
I actually had some hope that Anil Ambani would push through his lawsuit regarding NDTV. Unfortunately it seems that he himself required a bailout from his brother. I'm still not sure what this really means for his company with regard to Rafale production in India, or have I got this wrong?
what rafale production?? and that too in India??

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:50 am

Zynda wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:12 am

The issue is rather simple. There is no conspiracy theory or advanced model or anything else required to explain the situation.

Indians in general are stupid and rather selfish. It's not politically correct but let's not pretend that it isn't true. This is why everyone can come in, divide Hindus and fool them with fake names like Gandhi.

Look at kujliwala.. what has he done in life? Yet IIT colleagues of mine were supportive of him after his first stint as CM.. some are supportive even today. I had never lived in India at that time and even I could see that he was a joker.. yet these so called educated lot were all praise for him.

They would rather vote for caste over religion, religion over country and self over everything else. I can take you to several villages and slums where people will vote for the highest bidder. Freebies is all they need.

That being said, there are pockets that are changing but they are a minority. The majority of voters refuse to see the truth and will believe anything that the media or Rahul peddle. And those peddling lies are simply after money or power.. nation be damned. This is in contrast to the west where even if there is corruption, it isn't usually at the expense of the nation.

But what is the need for any complex analysis... If people vote for the same lot that kept the country a third world nation 70 years after independence, then how can you possibly think they are smart?

As they say, in a democracy, people get the government they deserve.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:04 am

When you talk of idiots and Jaichands getting elected by 'Stupid' voters of India, You should also consider the options available to them. Between Mamta and Biman Bose, who would you vote for ?
Between Corrupt Rajiv and Casteist VP Singh, who would you vote for ?
Ordinary people are not idiots but then Bharat could not throw up a genuine Indic leader in last so many years. Most of them were dyed in wool Lootens eventually.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:36 am

That is such an overused argument. Even at independence, other than gandi and bandit, everyone was cast aside. Are you really going to tell me that after fighting for independence for over 100 years, voters had no option but a crypto and a womaniser?

Why didn't these voters who had no choice of candidates hold their representatives to account when they came back begging for votes during re-elections? Did they not have a choice to question their representatives either?

But even if you were to take your assertion at face value, today we have Modi and others.. yet you have a large section of people that will vote for anyone but Modi. People in many states will vote for their caste.. how else did you think JDS wins in KA? Or how TN parties function.. or until recently, mayawati and the yadavs were in power in UP?

People want things over night, the question these morons ask is.. where is ache din.. these are the morons that will vote Rahul and think that 70 years of mess can be fixed overnight. A couple pages back I posted a video of some supposedly "educated" girls mooning over gandi and saying they will vote for him because everything said he made sense. Seriously?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Vikas wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:04 am
When you talk of idiots and Jaichands getting elected by 'Stupid' voters of India, You should also consider the options available to them. Between Mamta and Biman Bose, who would you vote for ?
Between Corrupt Rajiv and Casteist VP Singh, who would you vote for ?
Ordinary people are not idiots but then Bharat could not throw up a genuine Indic leader in last so many years. Most of them were dyed in wool Lootens eventually.
ABA could have been the genuine indic leader but he was always the quintessential outsider whose insecurities were cleverly exploited by the congis and the commies who said that he was the right leader in the wrong party and he was not too comfortable with the RSS association image that was tactically foisted on him so he hesitated in much of what he should/could have done.

His deep need for acceptance and approval made him beholden to the lootyens goonda gangs whose easy embrace of and by the pakis made him trusting of them. The pakis thus had an easy access route to ABA directly, bypassing his trusted advisors as well as the RSS which was alarmed at the paki overtures.

He made a major misstep in agra which was corrected at the very last nick of the moment, driven as he was by the chimera of a nobel that was tantalizingly dangled by the BIF. A crazed musharraf whose cunning trap was thwarted after months of pulling wool over ABA's eyes was beside himself with white hot rage and as he watched his carefully baited con evaporating before his very eyes. One day we will hear the full story of exactly what happened there and how India was pulled back from the very brink of a major national disaster. The Indian presstitute media aided and abetted the pakis from the very beginning to the bitter end, constantly showing the "peace loving" musharaff in a "knight in shining armour and riding on a white horse" role.

And now we have Modi, eyes wide open, not bothering about who accepts him or not, keeping his own counsel, playing all his cards very close to his chest, not speaking, no mujras, no mehfils and no mushairas. In short, no access to news traders, influence peddlers, heavy hitting "industrialists" and middle men in arms deals especially keeping out all shady opposition and other pawarful leaders.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:54 pm

Excellent posts on libtards going berserk in India. Also, noticed on twitter that amby K.C.Singh taken to the cleaners for his merciless attack on some movie as "BJP jingoism". Finally, that dog scum slave of Pappu, Sam Pitroda's utter cowardly seditious crap. All this points to one thing. India is very very divided and at a precarious state. These elections are so crucial, no need to re-iterate that. And my worst fears which I have expressed here umpteen times. What we are seeing through libtards in India are the following:

1. What are witnessing is opposition thugbandhan + Pakis Vs BJP
2. If by hook or crook thougbandhan get ahead, no doubt that Pappu will be coronated as PM
3. One of the worst manifestations of 'secularism' should Pappu become PM is Kashmir seceding through a 'joint sovereignty' deal with TSP.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:06 pm

Has anyone noticed that the annual de rigueur ritual of skyrocketing dal and onion prices and the almost compulsory shortages of the dal and onion stocks is now a thing of the past??.

the congis and their well known but notorious allies would purposely destabilize the world markets and prices by quietly making well timed and controversial statements that would either crash the international prices or raise them sky high, often benefitting chosen friends and family members who would then go on to make a killing in the import of such items??.

Is that the reason why some cancerous opposition politicians are making statements that Modi will not lead the next govt??

The dismantling of the APMC systems and the recast of boards in many cooperative rural banks, as well as cooperative agro socities in some large states, has completely hobbled the reach and influence on vote banks of these very same venal politicians who have now been rendered virtually toothless and bereft of their personal illegal income streams.

No longer can these rural politicos and huge landowners lend money at will to sugar barons and others so that they can milk the system as thhey were doing for decades.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:19 pm

crams wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:54 pm
Excellent posts on libtards going berserk in India. Also, noticed on twitter that amby K.C.Singh taken to the cleaners for his merciless attack on some movie as "BJP jingoism". Finally, that dog scum slave of Pappu, Sam Pitroda's utter cowardly seditious crap. All this points to one thing. India is very very divided and at a precarious state. These elections are so crucial, no need to re-iterate that. And my worst fears which I have expressed here umpteen times. What we are seeing through libtards in India are the following:

1. What are witnessing is opposition thugbandhan + Pakis Vs BJP
2. If by hook or crook thougbandhan get ahead, no doubt that Pappu will be coronated as PM
3. One of the worst manifestations of 'secularism' should Pappu become PM is Kashmir seceding through a 'joint sovereignty' deal with TSP.
K.C.Singh comes across an out and out khalistani separatist. His existential angst is from the days when he was some sort of secretary or advisor to president zail singh. Smug, opinionated, shallow and self satisfied creep.

These little guys have not forgotten the congi insults to the then president.
If by hook or crook thougbandhan get ahead, no doubt that Pappu will be coronated as PM
Very true. all other aspirants will simply be bought off.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:31 pm

Chetakji, a typo on my part. Meant to say Rafale offset prduction. The factory to be setup in India, as per link below. However with the recent episode we can be assured, that if one brother lands into some financial trouble, big brother is always there to help him out. Having a rethink after a good nights rest and decided, no need for any more oxygen for naysayers.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 279852.cms

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:09 pm

Muns wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:31 pm
Chetakji, a typo on my part. Meant to say Rafale offset prduction. The factory to be setup in India, as per link below. However with the recent episode we can be assured, that if one brother lands into some financial trouble, big brother is always there to help him out. Having a rethink after a good nights rest and decided, no need for any more oxygen for naysayers.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 279852.cms
Muns ji,

offset production guys like ambani etc will provide land, building infrastructure, housekeeping, landscaping, cafeteria, admin and personnel support, power, water, safety and sanitation services, environmental clearances and liaison with local authorities for trouble free services ityadi itayadi.

All the rest, including the totality of production support, training, quality, supply chain management etc will be managed solely by the frenchies or their trusted gora contractors and maybe some few experienced Indian aerospace guys from PSUs and other companies on contract to the frenchies and trained by them.

By these criteria, a pet dog could manage offset production. the congis are lying through their teeth when they claim otherwise.

ambani was chosen only because he had ready land available with access to an airport, his jan pechan with the politico baboo(n) ecosystems and the nexus therein, for political insurance and derisking purposes.

Isn't it exactly what any sane businessman or some serious and reputed company would do to safeguard their interests in some foreign land, no??

I also have a very sneaky feeling that the BJP let pappu run with his very foolish rafale story and are now ready to spring shut the trap with pappu and pappi's land purchase scams along with the ever present real estate scams of the national jijajee. Swamy is waiting with a huge wooden club to block off any escape routes by using the NH case to sink the congi ship.

Rahul Gandhi’s lucrative and seemingly clandestine means of income and his links to scam accused FTIL, Unitech

As Rahul Gandhi continues Rafale lies, his own link with an arms dealer could spoil his pitch

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:45 pm

I am also laughing my ass off at the amount of coverage the massacre of Muslims in NZ is getting in India, the slavish almost Goddess like image NZ PM has in India, the self flagellation that Indian PM is not like NZ PM yada yada. One Jihadi pasand dorklet writing in HT even mocks Indian anger and revulsion at what happened in Pulwama and contrasts that with NZ PM. Its almost as of these libtrads in India want to bear the burden of guilt for the NZ massacre. Stopping short of blaming 'bhakts' :-). These self righteous toadies really take themselves so seriously. Pompous idiots.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:19 pm

chetak wrote:Nirav Modi has been sent to HMP Wandsworth prison in South London. Here is how the prison looks like.
HMP Wandsworth is one of the oldest prisons in UK. IIRC the logic was any criminal who was from North of the River (Thames) generally goes to Pentonville and South goes to Wandsworth. And both these prisons also had gallows which was quite frequently used.
Zynda wrote:I still don't understand how RaGa is seen as a leader by Leftists. That dude has literally zero accomplishments & track record as a politician.
:lol:, what are the "achievements" of the Leftists in the first place? :roll:. The leftists mainly the CPI(M) and CPI are two puppet organisations perhaps allowed to run in this country with tacit Congress party support. A "larger than life" image was created out of the commie outfits, but they have now pretty much lost their relevance in Indian politics. The leftists of today - clowns like Yechuri et.al - have no other way than to support Congress. Kerala based trollers regularly refer to Yechuri as a "washing machine". That is because he is said to have been reduced to such a state of joblessness that he is actually washing the undergarments of the Ghandi-Nehru clan at No 10. Janpath.
JohnTitor wrote:Look at kujliwala.. what has he done in life? Yet IIT colleagues of mine were supportive of him after his first stint as CM..
Kujliwala survived mainly because;
1. Many middle class Indians feel that a "well educated" person is naturally honest.
2. Any body who goes to IIT, IIM are considered to be "well educated" by the middle class Indians for whom these organisations are in a high pedestal. How many businessmen of yore who actually went to such places; nobody really cares about.
3. A "well educated" person is by default considered to be "smart & gentleman-ly" by the Indian middle class. For them other politicians are corrupt and unclean (in mind & body) individuals.
4. Many of these IIT & IIM folks also have a feeling that they have some god given right to decide right & wrong for the country.
Even at independence, other than gandi and bandit, everyone was cast aside. Are you really going to tell me that after fighting for independence for over 100 years, voters had no option but a crypto and a womaniser?
Sir, we also need to understand the India of 1940s-1960s when Bandit-ji and Gandhi held sway over the country.
1. What was the level of literacy in India at that time? How many voters at that point of time even knew what was good (or bad) for them?
2. Indians always had a "hero worship" mentality and the Brits also gave a good image to Bandit-ji and Ghandi so that they were considered as demi-Gods.
3. Even radio sets were a luxury at that time, so chances of people getting different thought processes was rare. And pretty much every media outlet had some Govt. control on it.
4. Stories of "crypto" and "womaniser" etc would not have got much circulation/publicity because there were no way such thoughts could be spread across a wide range of people. Cinema would have been the only possible medium to spread such messages, but "seculars" had got their ball$ held by a cutting plyer by then.
5. We see cases of erst-while princes and kings (Scindias?) becoming "politicians" and lots of Brahmins suddenly becoming "communists". These were all simple tactics of the old privileged lot to ease in to the new way of governnance (i.e democracy).

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:18 pm

Sachin wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:19 pm
2. Indians always had a "hero worship" mentality and the Brits also gave a good image to Bandit-ji and Ghandi so that they were considered as demi-Gods.

Important to note. Any other alternative point of view was ruthlessly crushed by Brits. Especially Savarkar, Bhagat Singh, and other rebels who had tried their level best to spread information across the masses. None of their material/information/influence made out to masses. Only a fixed narrative from Gandhi/Nehru were allowed to permeate into every single homes.

Kumar
BGR Member

Post by Kumar » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:57 am

@sachin
"hero worship" mentality is not unique of Indians. Actually US people are worst in hero worship and boss worship culture.

@zynda
People who are making RaGa (or SG before him) as their leaders are doing that only because of the huge amount of "social capital" and wealth (accounted or unaccounted) they have. With several generations of the family ruling the country for many decades, they have huge influence whether you like it or not. This is not going away easily unless they are out of power for extended period of time maybe like for 15 years. So the mafia gang supporting them will try their best to bring them back to power so that the social capital and wealth don't disappear. I don't think anybody other than from Gandhi family will ever become the real leader of congress party because of the above and none of the congress party leaders have any expectations that one of them will replace the family.
Last edited by Kumar on Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:04 am

I am a bit puzzled by ModiJi's tweet to Taliban Khan on Paki national day. He may have a sound rationale, but the optics don't look good. It reinforces equal equal. And he opens himself to ridicule from Pappu and thugbandhan. Plus it dilutes any electoral benefits from his bold Balakot gambit which he richly deserves

Kumar
BGR Member

Post by Kumar » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:36 am

This may be BJP trying to be likable by everyone. Mohan Das complaints about BJP in the below video from 17:05 about this.

https://youtu.be/Lel_kS1pmes?t=1026
crams wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:04 am
I am a bit puzzled by ModiJi's tweet to Taliban Khan on Paki national day. He may have a sound rationale, but the optics don't look good. It reinforces equal equal. And he opens himself to ridicule from Pappu and thugbandhan. Plus it dilutes any electoral benefits from his bold Balakot gambit which he richly deserves

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:45 am

tajmahal321 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:36 am
This may be BJP trying to be likable by everyone. Mohan Das complaints about BJP in the below video from 17:05 about this.
Hope they are not that naive. But if they believe that their haters can be turned around, then I question their IQ and wonder if they deserve to be re-elected.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:07 am

Sachin wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:19 pm
Kujliwala survived mainly because;
1. Many middle class Indians feel that a "well educated" person is naturally honest.
2. Any body who goes to IIT, IIM are considered to be "well educated" by the middle class Indians for whom these organisations are in a high pedestal. How many businessmen of yore who actually went to such places; nobody really cares about.
3. A "well educated" person is by default considered to be "smart & gentleman-ly" by the Indian middle class. For them other politicians are corrupt and unclean (in mind & body) individuals.
4. Many of these IIT & IIM folks also have a feeling that they have some god given right to decide right & wrong for the country.
Yes. You know what they say about "assumptions", right? #4 I completely agree with. I've found these folks to be no more than mediocre, and wouldn't put them any higher on my recruitment list.
Sir, we also need to understand the India of 1940s-1960s when Bandit-ji and Gandhi held sway over the country.
1. What was the level of literacy in India at that time? How many voters at that point of time even knew what was good (or bad) for them?
3. Even radio sets were a luxury at that time, so chances of people getting different thought processes was rare. And pretty much every media outlet had some Govt. control on it.
4. Stories of "crypto" and "womaniser" etc would not have got much circulation/publicity because there were no way such thoughts could be spread across a wide range of people. Cinema would have been the only possible medium to spread such messages, but "seculars" had got their ball$ held by a cutting plyer by then.
5. We see cases of erst-while princes and kings (Scindias?) becoming "politicians" and lots of Brahmins suddenly becoming "communists". These were all simple tactics of the old privileged lot to ease in to the new way of governnance (i.e democracy).
Sir, I disagree. It is simply difficult to believe that after 100+ years of struggle 2 people held sway of 300 million people, and no other freedom fighter who survived ever came forward. That simply doesn't make sense. If people were not willing to trust anyone but these 2, then again, you only reinforce my assertion that the Indian voter isn't smart. But let's move on..

All that is fine. But here's a question.. when these people voted in the second and third election, why did they not question and punish politicians who didn't deliver? After all, THAT is the whole point of democracy. How can these people vote for the same lot that kept promising but never delivered?

If your response is that they didn't know better, then that's exactly what I'm saying - that the Indian voter is not smart. This is why democracy will never work in India because it depends on whether the majority of voters are intelligent and will ensure what is promised is delivered.

Even today, people will vote caste and religion.. instead of truth and development. I've been on the campaign trails for local parties in KA and TN.. and every other sentence that comes out of their mouth is about caste. I'm sure the same is true up North. What about that??