The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
JohnTitor
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by JohnTitor » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:11 am

Gus wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:15 am
The good thing with modi shah is they learn and adapt quickly. And they fight and give it their all. The supporters need to do that instead of moping around or engaging in told you so point scoring.
Disagree with you on the learning aspect.

Had they learnt they would have done so from KA, Bihar and Kashmir.

They were part of the JK government even after the things their partners were doing, they then went and repeated it in Bihar. Nitish was a backstabber yet they are working with him instead of destroying his career.

KA should have taught them that caste is a bigger factor than Vikas, yet no learning here either. They should have learnt the power of Yogi, who BTW came to be CM despite Modi Shah and not because of them. It's well known in UP that yogi's ascension wasn't blessed by Modi, he wanted someone less openly saffron.

BGF jingoes need to accept that Modi Shah are humans and make the same mistakes we do. One of which is being blind to the warning signs and arrogance.

Singha
Forum Moderator

Post by Singha » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:23 am

AS and NM gameplan have imo become predictable and oppn has developed effective counters. we saw that in KA, bihar and kashmir. while Raga may be a bit not so sharp, his backers and funders are very chalak people.

as in any game, you play the same way too long and oppn will find a way. real madrid and juventus have beaten barca and shown that despite much less ball possession they can score goals and win.

I am not seeing a sense of adaptability from the top brass. there are effective ministers and there is AS/Namo but not a 2nd rung of charismatic vote getters except Yogi who is state CM. jaitley ji would not win the local ward councillor seat on his own, despite his sophistry and DU gen secy background. rajnath ji is getting a bit aged and lacks the countrywide vision methinks.

I would suggest sharp state level players with potential like sanjay simha of KA, himanta biswa sarma assam and so on be immediately identified and put into a delhi level "general HQ staff" reporting to AS/NM and prepare in earnest for 2019 fight. need rising stars from each zone. give them data, people , budget and freedom.

failing to prepare is preparing to fail. we will see bigger shocks if some corrective steps and counter plans are not brought in. expect the entire foreign media, desi MSM, EJ system, NGO system, inqilabi qaumi movements, naxals to get behind the mahathugbandhan. its BJP vs EveryoneElse and less chance of splitting the oppn votes. they are all hurting for lack of money since 2014 and want revenge. all "sickular forces" are in one tent now.

some compromises will need to be tactically made. niku needs to be kept in the tent, navin ji and KCR ji needs to be kept happy...various disgruntled "all-lies" will need to be placated with carrots rather than the stick. its too late to apply stick on anyone now, with GE months away and unfriendly courts and moles all over. carrots are the only way out. they also need to find the winning side in TN and back that - ADMK or DMK. TN has huge votes and oscillates to extremes. in 2004, TN and AP took down the NDA with a wild swing. whoever is backing Naidu ji needs to be fed steroids too to snatch some seats ....

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:26 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:16 am
A pretty damning defeat, specially in CG. RJ, there was tremendous angst against Raje and nobody in BJP expected to win, so that's that. But MP and CG were shockers. Nobody can pinpoint what went wrong, specially with the kind of thrashing in CG. Foreign money or church influence cannot be discounted in CG, where Naxals-EJ are hyperactive. CG has some of the most active EJ movements amongst tribals, so much so that every 3rd person I meet from CG (labor/maids/drivers) is a crypto with Hindu name but outright Xtian.
Chandragupta, any sources anywhere as to proving this. It could be a plus point with regard to really polarizing things over the next few months to really get people who are on the fence to get out in think about voting in 2019.

I'm not so sure that Hindutva is really a double-edged sword. Perhaps it is time to bring out such stories where we can indeed show the attack on all fronts against us. I too used to dream of a superpower economy and a Iron Dome that would protect us from any nuke attack while launching into Pok. Really now are far-fetched reality.

However what I really see is that, there is already a massive ongoing attack right in the heartland in CT and MP. The reason why I really felt that we won 2014 by a landslide is because for the first time Dalits, Tribals and SC/ST voted enmasse as one Hindu Block. The BJP social media site has really sucked with regard to showing any potential harm to Hindus in trying to favor a secular approach.... Inefficiency in trying to fight off propaganda with regard to even basic things such as Gau Rakshaks running amok, mob violence, corruption over Rafale etc... Has simply not been counted for all of their social media advantage.

It's time to us to take up some of these hard topics. I myself have been looking to create another video on Xtian conversion... But its tough for anyone to really get on camera. I'm still hunting for any potentials or sources... If anybody can contribute or has sources please let me know.

A potential pro-article as a written by our editor today.

BJP humbled but is it really over for Narendra Modi’s BJP? — An Analysis
https://www.india-aware.com/featured/bj ... -analysis/

Dragon errors may potentially be part of the above as dictating in a hurry.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:27 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:16 am

I think DeMo and GST have not gone down well with people. I had several discussions on Twitter and it seems to me that

a. Corruption is only a huge issue for urban middle class, not the rural folks
b. Corruption is fine, Loot is not
c. Caste is paramount
d. Lifestyle changes/ solid assets like houses, toilets do not guarantee votes

One thing I have realised is all of us jingoes who dream of India becoming a super power of China's stature, with a 10-12 trillion dollar economy and a massive military power backed by this mammoth economy - IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. To become a rich country, we need people who are willing to sacrifice today for their children's tomorrow; people who are dedicated, focused & disciplined. Not us! Voters in India want freebies, they want government to borrow from future to pay for their bail out today. Instead of spending on roads, power houses, irrigation grids, they want loan waivers and subsidies.

At best, we will become a 5-6 trillion economy and then implode in another 50 years when M population reaches 25-30%.
Demo and GST haven't gone down well because people haven't seen the benefits. Traders were collecting tax from consumers but not transferring to govt. When GST came in instead of replacement it was an addition because they became accountable. Taxes needed to be rapidly dropped. Instead stupid Bruce Lee talked economic nonsense that doesn't reverberate with man on street.

To your last point. It is inevitable, people who think India will become a superpower are fooling themselves. To become a developed country, you need people who are developed. Developed people think beyond their nose. Indian voters only care about making money even if it's illicit. Come to KA and TN I'll show you voters who will vote for you if you pay them off.

Split, again inevitable, Hindus don't have the unity of the other peacefools.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:35 am

Singha wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:23 am
I would suggest sharp state level players with potential like sanjay simha of KA, himanta biswa sarma assam and so on be immediately identified and put into a delhi level "general HQ staff" reporting to AS/NM and prepare in earnest for 2019 fight. need rising stars from each zone. give them data, people , budget and freedom.
I deal with many of these party people and I can tell you none of them are better than anyone else. All equally corrupt and immoral. Only difference is that non-BJP is smarter when it comes to making sure everyone is happy in the chain. BJP on the other hand is greedy and won't share, so they have to go it alone. I once dealt with a BJP fellow who wanted a bribe in cheque.. what an idiot. To many of them, Modi is a thorn in the backside, and won't mind if he was dethroned.

Yes compromises need to be made but not to the point where you are seen in the same light.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:04 am

Muns wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:26 am

I'm not so sure that Hindutva is really a double-edged sword. Perhaps it is time to bring out such stories where we can indeed show the attack on all fronts against us.
There is no question of it being a double edged sword when you have nothing to lose. At the current rate, unless a major course correction is made, NDA will struggle to get a majority, forget BJP.

Everyone was making a fuss about intolerance and similar BS.. but when Hindus are attached, BJP couldn't care less.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:04 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:27 am

Demo and GST haven't gone down well because people haven't seen the benefits. Traders were collecting tax from consumers but not transferring to govt. When GST came in instead of replacement it was an addition because they became accountable. Taxes needed to be rapidly dropped. Instead stupid Bruce Lee talked economic nonsense that doesn't reverberate with man on street.

To your last point. It is inevitable, people who think India will become a superpower are fooling themselves. To become a developed country, you need people who are developed. Developed people think beyond their nose. Indian voters only care about making money even if it's illicit. Come to KA and TN I'll show you voters who will vote for you if you pay them off.

Split, again inevitable, Hindus don't have the unity of the other peacefools.
To be fair to them, a lot of people supported DeMo because they thought eventually, there will be respite. But none came. Jaitley made a mockery of tax payers. Modi is doing what Vajpayee did - handing over overflowing GoI coffers to Congis to loot for 10 years. They should have crashed tax rates earlier this year, reduced interest rates but nothing came. When you administer a bitter medicine to a child, you also need to give him a candy later.

We would be lucky if India's territorial integrity remains same after 100 years.
Muns wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:26 am

Chandragupta, any sources anywhere as to proving this. It could be a plus point with regard to really polarizing things over the next few months to really get people who are on the fence to get out in think about voting in 2019.

I'm not so sure that Hindutva is really a double-edged sword. Perhaps it is time to bring out such stories where we can indeed show the attack on all fronts against us. I too used to dream of a superpower economy and a Iron Dome that would protect us from any nuke attack while launching into Pok. Really now are far-fetched reality.

However what I really see is that, there is already a massive ongoing attack right in the heartland in CT and MP. The reason why I really felt that we won 2014 by a landslide is because for the first time Dalits, Tribals and SC/ST voted enmasse as one Hindu Block. The BJP social media site has really sucked with regard to showing any potential harm to Hindus in trying to favor a secular approach.... Inefficiency in trying to fight off propaganda with regard to even basic things such as Gau Rakshaks running amok, mob violence, corruption over Rafale etc... Has simply not been counted for all of their social media advantage.

It's time to us to take up some of these hard topics. I myself have been looking to create another video on Xtian conversion... But its tough for anyone to really get on camera. I'm still hunting for any potentials or sources... If anybody can contribute or has sources please let me know.

A potential pro-article as a written by our editor today.

BJP humbled but is it really over for Narendra Modi’s BJP? — An Analysis
https://www.india-aware.com/featured/bj ... -analysis/

Dragon errors may potentially be part of the above as dictating in a hurry.
I don't have any sources about EJ money except what some handles are saying on Twitter but CG's conversion I have seen with my own eyes. One of the person who works as driver in my office is from CG with a Hindu name but big cross dangling from the neck, says his entire village converted some years back and then the adjoining village and so on. They are promised jobs and money and some promise of a social life by the Church.

When I was discussing this with fellow Hindus in the office, as usual, I was met with 90% dhimmis who 'schooled' me on caste discrimination on rural India and told me that these converted fellows were now better off. How will such culture & religion sustain when its adherents are some of the most coward, most complexed persons in the world?

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:21 am

shravanp wrote:Bigger question is, what did MP/CG voters see in Congress to vote for it? Is Rahul Baba's stupidity finally appealing to masses?
Another question would be what was MP/CG BJP state level unit's own assessment of the situation. Okay, MP we can still it was a border line case. But in Chattisgarh the BJP (and State Govt. machinery) could not get any intelligence on what the voters feel? More than Rahul Baba, I guess the Congress poll-masters/tacticians did a good job.
KL Dubey wrote: I am sure there will be lots of analysis over the voting patterns of various groups, but I think in both MP and CG the results have been driven by local/state issues, not the Modi Sarkar. RJ is slightly different but again it is all about local issues. NaMo is hugely popular in all these states and will sweep LS seats.
The first message to go out to the BJP is that Narendra Modi is not a genie which comes out when some one rubs on a lamp. That works only in Arabian tales. BJP has to grow strong capable leaders in state level. They just cannot leave the hard job to Modi. I feel in CG this was what happened. Raman Singh & Co were far too complacent. And in MP I guess the BJP state leader ship tried their best. And RJ was another case where useless ex-queens etc. were deliberately allowed to have a free run. The various Rajes & Scindias are all part of one royal family, AFAIK. Some one from the gang would be in power always and their "royal" life can continue.
In RJ, they seem to have been enthused by Gehlot and Pilot, and by Kamalnath and Scindia in MP. I don't know about CG.
Tend to agree with you. At a local state level, Congress was able to put new clean often young leaders to the forefront. The BJP had no such faces. Looks like all the youngsters from Congress who won have a clean image. They may have won even if Ra.Ga did not do his bit. The BJP tried to run the show with old horses. Compare this with what BJP did in Tripura. There it was a young, enthusiastic, clean BJP man who actually kicked out the dinosaur communist oldies still dreaming about Stalin & Mao.
Raj Malhotra wrote:If we believe that Voters will vote for BJP in 2019 General elections, then it seems that there is no intention of course correction.
What course correction do you suggest? Hope it is not the old ways of the local traders (Hindus themselves) liberally cheating & minting money without paying a paisa as tax. Going back from being pro-MNC to the old days of certain business groups/clans/communities running the show liberally violating laws may not be the right away either. I have been seeing many stances changing; BJP supporters becoming extremely against the party. They may not explicitly say that; but the message I got was that these groups (Hindus; who had unaccounted wealth) hoped that BJP & Na.Mo would be their local level goonda whose help is required only if the Peacefools etc. start threatening them.
Chandragupta wrote: To become a rich country, we need people who are willing to sacrifice today for their children's tomorrow; people who are dedicated, focused & disciplined. Not us! Voters in India want freebies, they want government to borrow from future to pay for their bail out today. Instead of spending on roads, power houses, irrigation grids, they want loan waivers and subsidies.
I say pretty much the same to my own friends & relatives who have gone to US and now start dissing India. Fine as a country we have all these problems. But these people who jump the boat and settle in US, should also realise that their own contributions to make U.S of A is zilch. It was the early settlers in US (mainly from European countries) who did all the hard work and made U.S of A into what it is today. A few IT-Vity folks who joined them in late 1990s have not added any thing to the US history.
At best, we will become a 5-6 trillion economy and then implode in another 50 years when M population reaches 25-30%.
You sound like Churchill, but I tend to agree with you ;). A country, society which has no self-respect will remain as slaves for ever. And today I only see Dhimmitude in the rise. The higher the education, the higher is the Dhimmitude.

Prasan
BGR Newbie

Post by Prasan » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:04 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:04 am

To be fair to them, a lot of people supported DeMo because they thought eventually, there will be respite. But none came. Jaitley made a mockery of tax payers. Modi is doing what Vajpayee did - handing over overflowing GoI coffers to Congis to loot for 10 years. They should have crashed tax rates earlier this year, reduced interest rates but nothing came.

Also they never conducted a press conference to highlight achievements of Demo. And there are many to brag about Demo.
They just never refuted whatever nonsense media spread.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:47 am

Prasan wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:04 am
Also they never conducted a press conference to highlight achievements of Demo. And there are many to brag about Demo.
They just never refuted whatever nonsense media spread.
One thing which I have noticed. Na.Mo & BJP have been relying pretty much completely on their own sympathisers and workers to spread message using social media. I understand that the main stream media is extremely biased against BJP, so what ever they say or do would be twisted and show-cased as a bad idea. But relying only on their cadre & sympathisers to run the show (mainly using social media) may not work well.

At least now BJP needs to have a grand strategy to send its message across, in an official & well articulated manner. Leaving communication to "social media warriors" would also be counter productive (fake pro-Modi groups are example for that). My understanding was that it was the multiple campaigns (on social media, plus mobile vans etc.) which actually helped the BJP. The "seculars" were dissing BJP & Modi even then, but they could bye pass the media and still get their point across.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:49 am

My take, something as simple as Petrol and Diesel Prices affects people in the Transport sector, that could easily affect 5-7% of the Electorate, since 65% vote it can easily translate into 8-9% swing which could loose votes for BJP. Remember 87 Rs Petrol prices were in October, a strong factor inthese elections, Keep Petrol at 70 and Diesel at 65 probably till next GE could prove to be crucial, let the Government absorb the 1 Lakh crore loss.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:49 am

My take, something as simple as Petrol and Diesel Prices affects people in the Transport sector, that could easily affect 5-7% of the Electorate, since 65% vote it can easily translate into 8-9% swing which could loose votes for BJP. Remember 87 Rs Petrol prices were in October, a strong factor inthese elections, Keep Petrol at 70 and Diesel at 65 probably till next GE could prove to be crucial, let the Government absorb the 1 Lakh crore loss.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:49 am

This forum is again veering off into BS topics that have no relation to the recent election result. You guys (you know who you are!) sound like old frustrated wives who rake up and nag over old issues. Wake up and stop your favorite broken record replay. We have heard the same thing many times already. GST and Demo are old hat.

- I repeat, GST, demo, other modi sarkar policies had no impact on this VS election. They may have impact on LS 2019, but the impact is likely POSITIVE. Silly anecdotes of some trader or party munna dont make the entire country. In any case, these things were timed so that any negative impact would have tailed off by 2019.

- How can some of you be so obtuse to blame Modi and Shah when their appearance on the campaign led to a big surge in the partys election numbers? Some of these discussions are totally retarded, i am sorry to say. This loss is plain and simple on the state units and leaders. Of course the fact that they were up against voter fatigue is also a factor. I will say the CG loss is too large to explain easily, and it needs to be delved into. Overall the fact is that the state units ran out of new ideas to attract voters and people narrowly opted for fresh faces. That is certainly a lesson for future state elections. But confusing national and state issues is really very poor political wisdom here.

- As far as the center, there is no lack of new ideas...whether it is new welfare/infrastructure/economic schemes or whether it is pressure on the opposition.

- For success in LS 2019 the formula is fairly simple...

Keep pushing new schemes into peoples bank accounts and homes.

Keep opposition divided and corrupt leaders at bay with criminal cases.

And most important, make sure no cadres or constituencies are alienated. BJP central and state units and RSS must be seamless.

darshhan
BGR Newbie

Post by darshhan » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:16 am

Rural distress(ironically due to enhanced productivity) and youth unemployment( due to rising aspirations and not due to lack of jobs) are the most important issues today all over the country.

The another major issue wrt M.P. and CG is that for someone born after 1990, BJP is the establishment. Same was the case in Gujrat. Such long term incumbency is an exception rather than rule. This young generation has never even experienced Congress rule till now. Even then Congress failed to gain outright majority and majority vote share is still with BJP in MP.

All other issues combined including core hindu issues, gst, demonetisation, Ram mandir etc have less than 1% impact even when comnined. Till date no body(including BJP workers themselves) has said to me that BJP has failed to implement UCC or remove govt control from temples, and hence I will not be voting BJP any more.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:32 am

SSundar wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:09 am
See, here's what it is...

LPG, toilet, house: BJP built solid rural assets but income didn’t rise

Making agri more productive is actually.. er.. counterproductive.

Oh well, at least we will now get Goshalas in MP and all unemployed people will get Rs. 10000 per month in stipend. :roll:
No one wants incomes to rise through hard work.

They all want income to rise through liberal loans, loan waivers, ever increasing MSPs, crop failure insurance, subsidized diesel, no payment of electricity bills.

father and son in KAR have perfected such an election winning scheme and are screwing and squeezing local tax payers to fund this ponzi scheme.

As did mayawati, mulayam singh and as will the congis in the states where they have just won.

If Modi loses, he will be imprisoned within three months, courts, constitution and law of the land be damned.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:50 am

Chetak you are absolutely spot on.

Over the course of the year, I have met several lower income people. They don't want to study or work, they get free food, free mobiles and laptops. This was the reason I got when I asked then why They're not going to school.

They're satisfied with a lower standard of living as long as they don't need to work. In fact, if you ask any businessman in the south, they will tell you the same thing. You cannot get local labour because of the freebies.

I've met farmers who buy vehicles at subsidised prices and sell it on the open market. They also don't pay any tax.

The average person is so used Tonio years of freebies, he doesn't want to work anymore

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:07 am

https://www.indiatoday.in/elections/mad ... 2018-11-10
The Congress has promised to waive off farm loans at nationalised as well as state government cooperative banks and reduce electricity bills of farmers by 50 per cent.
The party has further promised Rs 10,000 as unemployment allowance for one young member per family for a period of three years and Rs 51,000 at the time of a girl's marriage. Besides this, a provision for an amount of Rs 2.50 lakh for the construction of houses of landless people on a plot of 450 sq feet has also been mentioned in the manifesto. Reduction in fuel prices and cooking gas has been promised.
There are many people who ask, including on this forum, that what did Modi do to the middle class and salaried class. He is robbing middle class to pay to the poor who never vote him. So they wan't to teach him a lesson.

Who is getting taught here? I wonder where this money is going to come from? From the future of the children of salaried middle class. Enjoy.

darshhan
BGR Newbie

Post by darshhan » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:25 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:50 am

Over the course of the year, I have met several lower income people. They don't want to study or work, they get free food, free mobiles and laptops. This was the reason I got when I asked then why They're not going to school.

They're satisfied with a lower standard of living as long as they don't need to work.
JohnTitor, The same is true for most of the population and not just farmers. I mean whether it is a Govt officer or corporate employee or a sweeper. Everyone wants to keep their work levels to a bare minimum required. In corporate world this is called being smart and hard negotiators. Atleast for farmers there is no incentive or returns commensurate with the amount of work they have to put in. Hell even they want to update their facebook status or reading useless forwarded posts on whatsapp. Why would they work?

But what justification is there for an IO in local police chowki who refuses to file an FIR simply because there is too much documentation involved(I have actually seen this). He ain't that poor.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:26 am

Which will push Vehicle Loan and Housing Loan Interest rates by 4-5% and Real estate mafia using INC connections will again push skyrockettign real estate prices, enjoy onlee

darshhan
BGR Newbie

Post by darshhan » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:58 am

One more point. If India has to achieve the peak of its civilizational glory which includes military and economic power plus Dharmic resurgence and domination of the Bhartiya territory, then Democracy is not the vehicle for it. Democracy is simply not cut out for this objective. By democracy I mean universal sufferage.

You can collect data points from all over the world and let me know if there are any exceptions. At most democracy as practised curretly in India and almost all the other democratic countries around the world, will only lead to mediocrity and among other things demographic and family collapse.

I will throw another challenge. Tell me one democratic country around the world which is winning against Islamic fundamentalism. Europe is falling. The only way it can stave off islamic domination is by returning to totalitarianism. Canada is lost. Countries like US and Israel are in a stalemate. 'cause while they are fighting militarily, they haven't even started to contest islam on ideological level, which by the way is not permitted by the current democratic systems in place. Which in turn means it is only a matter of time.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:12 pm

You are absolutely right. I've always believed military rule was what India needed. Like china. But that has to be based around dharmic principles.

However, that isn't something that will ever happen.

Regarding the above democracies you mentioned, I would say that Israel is an exception, but that is because 1- they are a homogeneous population (at least the dominant portion) 2- they are relatively ruthless 3- they are unapologetic about their faith and 4- they have suffered on the past and (more importantly) have learnt from it.

All these BJP governments end up doing is fill up the coffers so that UPA can come and loot them.. what a waste, they might have as well reduced taxes to 0 and let people keep the money they work hard for.

darshhan
BGR Newbie

Post by darshhan » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:53 pm

John, Another reason why I made that post is because some people have unrealistic expectations in what Namo can achieve. In nutshell, there are things that he can do and then there are things that he can't do. And what he can't do, I sincerely doubt if any any other leader in current democratic setup can do including Yogi ji. So let us focus on the things he can achieve. One thing that all Hindus can do to remember Namo is Namo. He is no Bajirao Peshwa and he is not Adi Guru Shankracharya. He is the Prime Minister of India, a constitutional post and not a Religious leader or chief.

But yes if we want to achieve our civilizational potential and attain glory, then democracy will have to be treated as a transition phase only. And that too because of Modi. Otherwise our political system was already dead and unresponsive.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:47 pm

There is a reasonable chance that Modi will find re-election tough. In such a situation I would go for a slog. Bring as many core issues forward as possible. At least even if you loose you will have some achievements other than handing over India to the Congress for 15 years. This is not the time to shiver in cowardice in the corner. Just go for it. Nothing to loose. Also it is time for all right minded people to unite behind Modi as the enemies are uniting.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:21 pm

They should also appoint a crack team for 2019 just like they did for 2014. I am sure bright ideas will come out of these on how to package the message. The messaging is now sounding similar and repetitive. Stop all talk about demo and GST.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Patch up with SS in MH, give Patels reservation in GJ, align with Ajit Jogi in CG (he took part of the tribal vote).