The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Sachin
BGR Oldie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by Sachin » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:07 am

Gents, there is a rumour that Pappu actually apologised in the court for making an incorrect statement that "RSS killed Mahatha gandhi". Nothing of this reported in main stream media. Is this true?

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:56 am

Interesting if Pappu actually did that.

But on another note, notice the alacrity with which the Congoon ecosystem responds to anything ModiJi says against queen madam.

In a Chattisgarh rally, ModiJi lamented the removal of a Dalit, Sitaram Kesari as Cong president to make way for queen madam. Immediately, one of queen's slaves in the media, Coupta, released a missive saying Bangalu laxman, a Dalit was ditched by BJP and so people in glass houses should not throw stones at each other. Coupta went one step ahead and accused BJP of worse. Apparently, while Bangaru Laxman was caught in a sting operation, there were other 'upper caste' guys also that were caught but were not expelled by BJP. So BJP worse than Congoons according to Coupta logic.

Of course it does not occur to his low IQ brain that he is comparing apples and oranges, and except for at best peripheral similarities (assuming his accusations against BJP are true), the booting out of Sitaram Kesari in favor of queen madam shows the Congoon's squalid colonial dynastic mentality.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:53 pm

crams wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:56 am
Interesting if Pappu actually did that.

But on another note, notice the alacrity with which the Congoon ecosystem responds to anything ModiJi says against queen madam.

In a Chattisgarh rally, ModiJi lamented the removal of a Dalit, Sitaram Kesari as Cong president to make way for queen madam. Immediately, one of queen's slaves in the media, Coupta, released a missive saying Bangalu laxman, a Dalit was ditched by BJP and so people in glass houses should not throw stones at each other. Coupta went one step ahead and accused BJP of worse. Apparently, while Bangaru Laxman was caught in a sting operation, there were other 'upper caste' guys also that were caught but were not expelled by BJP. So BJP worse than Congoons according to Coupta logic.

Of course it does not occur to his low IQ brain that he is comparing apples and oranges, and except for at best peripheral similarities (assuming his accusations against BJP are true), the booting out of Sitaram Kesari in favor of queen madam shows the Congoon's squalid colonial dynastic mentality.
coupta's role is that of a drain inspector. He got a padma bushan from the mafia despite being a greedy, calculative and bombastic mediocrity of monumental proportions. He has to sing for his supper.

Expecting rationality from such monstrosities is simply beyond the pale. his chai pani has been severely hampered and he needs the mafia back to thrive again as do the turdesai duo, burka butt and various other for sale presstitutes.

he is part of the BIF.

how can anything be expected from such slimeballs??

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:42 pm

slimy commies, this shows their true intent in Sabarimala.

This is a very clear case of discrimination

News18 Verified account @CNNnews18 Nov 19

#JustIn -- Kerala government files affidavit and seeks more time from Supreme Court to implement its judgment on church factions’ row. The state government said it was exploring amicable resolutions.

News18 Verified account @CNNnews18

#JustIn -- The state government cited ‘sensitive’ nature of the dispute and has requested Supreme Court not to give time bound orders for implementation of the judgment in Malankara Orthodox Syrian church case.

1:49 AM - 19 Nov 2018

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Brahminical/Brahminism is an euphemism for Hinduism. They use it when they can't use the H-word directly.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:58 pm

Muns wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:53 am
It's a long been an subconcious equal-equal where you can say that Brahminism is a subtle form to really say Hinduism. If you can't come out and blatantly say Hinduism, then you can say Brahminism. Anybody who googles this will automatically link this to Hindus of course.
Unfortunately this seems to be a strategy of cut the heads off completely and the body will of course die. It's pathetic to see that none of these people, who have no concept of the of Guru Parampara and the line of knowledge passed through Brahmins to the rest of India.

As Crams, says they have been a soft target. Not just among these idiot Western elites, but our own TN movement via Periyar as well. Brahmins really have become the football for everybody.

Take a look at this news report below, granted it is Nepal but again the same vitriolic hatred towards Brahmins.

Church in Nepal Forced to Shut Down
https://www.christianheadlines.com/blog ... -down.html

On another note folks, as part of India-Aware, I have come into possession of two rather large Facebook groups with quite a large reach. This can be somewhat of a positive reaching point in trying to disseminate more knowledge.
The bigger one is the Vote for Modi group. Over six lakh members, for which I have been trying to run as a pro Modi campaign.
There are some of the smaller groups as well that we manage, but if anybody is interested to police these groups and direct them more towards pro-Hindu and Modi News, then you are more than welcome to join our social media outreach.

Think about taking a stand folks....Elections really are not too far off.
Muns ji, could you please post the link to the FB groups? Couldn't find the ones with the number of members you mentioned

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:50 am

From Sheldon Pollock, after vomitting about no sanskrit scholar in Indian capital Dilli, some insights about Europe
Yes. You cannot treat the Ramayana as if it’s just the Aeneid. Virgil’s Aeneid is dead. Nobody worships Aeneus, there’ll be no marches through Rome’s streets in his honour, nobody’s going to look for Achilles’ birthplace in Greece. The Ramayana has a life in the hearts of Indian people. I think I have been, to some degree, insensitive to that and I’m trying to learn. I don’t think I would have written anything differently but I would have thought a little more seriously about how, at a spiritual level, these texts have a status very different from the texts of the Western classical traditions, the links to which, to the classical past, have been snapped (Hegel said this of Europe), but it has never been snapped in India.
But no usual ignorance even about whodonnit etcetera.. atleast he can say this in India, in Europe prolly he would be tailed by self-hurting holier-than-thous if you are in such a position.

Notice how he will publish akbarnama but edit Hindu texts by himself.

These scholars learn to write shyt and then don't even wonder whodonnit in Europe. They do not know how Germany poached away Sanskrit scholars from Kashmir. Read it all in spare time for blaming and vomit throwing.
https://indianexpress.com/article/expre ... -5191995/

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:13 am

Is the Parliament in session now, or would be staring a session soon? Just checking if BJP MPs can raise the Sabari Mala issues in the Parliament. The BJP has been sending its MPs one after the other, but perhaps they should think what more can their visits do. The BJP seems to have made a good traction thanks to their involvement in this issue.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:32 am

Muns ji, could you please post the link to the FB groups? Couldn't find the ones with the number of members you mentioned
Sure,

1) Vote for Modi group ;
https://www.facebook.com/groups/235850323154030/

2) India aware official newsgroup
https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsdaily24/

3) https://www.facebook.com/indiaawarenews/

I do have one social media personnel currently running the groups and I will be changing the person to another who can spend a lot more to grow the groups and of course spread the kind of news that we need to.
I think that if properly managed they can be a valuable dissemination tool in view of so many members but they do require some regular policing.

Let me know if you have any ideas either pm me here or even use the contact us feature on www.india-aware.com.
If anybody has any further ideas as well, please let me know, thank you.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:57 am

The sheer importance of sickular control over Sabarimala for the BIF cannot be overemphasized.

This is a well thought out and a devious plan.

With TDB and mantri in their pockets, they are now boldly aiming to subjugate and control the thantri

twitter
Friends, before going for a peaceful sleep, think about this picture. Ask yourself why so much police is needed in temple where devotees come to pray. Why is #Kerala govt making it into a warzone? @rajnathsingh @KirenRijiju
#SabarimalaTemple #SaveSabarimalaTradition

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:53 am

https://www.republicworld.com/india-new ... et-meeting

So INC wants all Muslims to come out and vote and still many Hindus like in Kerala think INC will save sabrimala

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:01 pm

J&K legislature dissolved.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:43 pm

vishvak wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:50 am
From Sheldon Pollock, after vomitting about no sanskrit scholar in Indian capital Dilli, some insights about Europe

But no usual ignorance even about whodonnit etcetera.. atleast he can say this in India, in Europe prolly he would be tailed by self-hurting holier-than-thous if you are in such a position.

Notice how he will publish akbarnama but edit Hindu texts by himself.
This is what I was referring to in my earlier post. Mur-tea is a traitor as far as hindus are concerned. No self-respecting hindu should have an ounce of respect for the man who appointed a hinduphobe to a hindu "research" post for the sake of sitting on some foreign board. Let's also not forget, the man is a director on the ford foundation.

ALWAYS, watch people#s actions, not their words. This is how most people are fooled, they only listen to the words but forget to notice the actions.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:00 pm

https://www.indiaspeaksdaily.com/sc-exp ... ial-reply/
SC finds it outrageous that entire set of questions asked to Alok Verma were available with the wire and set of answers too!

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:49 am

See linked video

Lilly Mary Pinto @LillyMaryPinto Nov 18

This is not Kerala.
#TruptiDesai feels the heat in Pune Airport too.
#SaveSabarimalaTradition

https://twitter.com/LillyMaryPinto/stat ... 5424818182

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:15 am

The most circulated image on twitter and whatsapp

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:21 am

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:33 am

I don't see Dorsey actions will hurt twitter anyway, have any of the Bollywood personalities ever been hurt by open hostility to Hindus, Have the INC or Cpi(m). Hindus are a tolerant lot and unless they or immediate family member is killed or dismembered they generally are very cordial with those who want them extinct. Similarly many Sikhs are also like that in spite of Pakistani Punjab keeping them at huge number 20K instead of 30% of the Population of Pakistani Punjab, many of them love Pakistan in spite the lovely acts committed against Sikhs in 1947.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:21 pm

^^^ I was going to post something similar, in the sense that how will this blatant hatred of Twitter towards Brahmins (actually a cover for Hindu hatred) actually hurt them. I mean its not as if we Indians will suddenly switch to an alternate platform.

I was recently in China on business, and was struck by how they have developed their own SM platforms. On a local WiFi network, I could not get access to Google, Whatsapp, and Twitter. I don't use Facebook crap so don't know if thats also blocked. Also, interestingly, I had international roaming so when I connected to cellular network, I was able to access the blocked platforms. So don't know what was going on. In any case, Chinese are all well connected on their own platforms. Thats why the kind of dadagiri that Twitter CEO showed in India would dare not be attempted in China.

But lets look at the deeper issues. Only in a eunuch country like India (sorry for my pessimistic characterization) where nationalism is either non existent or hangs by a slender thread, can Twitter be so brazen. And thats because of all the sepoys amongst Indians (BIF forces). That poster was given to Dorsey dude by a Dalit activist and encouraged by all BJP/ModiJi/Hinud hating traitors. If you question, them, you will get standard response: "we are largest democracy", "opposition to the poster shows intolrenace", "Brahmin patriarchy is real" bla bla. Can Dorsey dare have the b@lls to hold a placard in the heart of Times Square that reads "stop white police brutality against blacks". Worse, can a 2-bit foreign business man come to US and do that? Will any self respecting white American, liberal or conservative, put up with something like that? These are the issues we need to introspect.

At the end of the day, it is worth re-iterating that unless BJP is in power for next 15+ years, this state of affairs will only plummet further. And if a Pappu-led thugbandhan comes to power, the path to "United states of South Asia" will be set in motion to "smash Brahminical patriarchy". Those who have a gripe for ModiJi and would want to seek revenge on him for "unfulfilled promises" need to ponder over and decide if he was so bad that one needs to put Italian crown prince Pappu and has gang of corrupt, traitor, casteist thugs in power.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:26 am

Looks like BJP isn't going to sweep MP..

https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1065 ... 04064?s=20

The replies from people explaining why they think so is interesting. This is what I've been saying for ages, what you do isn't anywhere as important as what people perceive it to be. That is why they lost 2004

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:17 am

twitter
I dont know What Modi Govt is smoking ....His church says he was missionary .. he himself said he was a missionary .. His family says he was a missionary .......Modi Govt says ... he was not missionary ???

this is the record left behind by the dead american ej

This is how western media is reporting it

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:42 am

Even our Indian companies are so very sickular.

a pox on their houses

twitter
Hmm, a friend sent me this. Is this how you wish on Hindu festivals ⁦@airtelindia⁩?

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:26 pm

Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
Following Following @5Forty3
More
This so called "Farm Crisis" is:
Part A) Powerful politically connected farmer groups demanding more money for produce+free credit+easy cash & carry
Part B) Narrative builders, NGOs & Media *manufacturing* a crisis

Actual rural poor are simply pawns in this game!
Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
1h1 hour ago
More
Dr Praveen Patil Retweeted Dr Praveen Patil
What our teams were surprised to discover: There are quite a few NGOs, rural-based/Agri startups who have direct or indirect links to funding by George Soros, operating subtly behind these manufactured "Farm Crisis" and their narrative builders!