The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Vikas
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by Vikas » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:06 am

Do you guys see any practical solution to this SC interference in running the Govt without accountability problem ?

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:16 am

Lots of "Blow to Modis" happening in quick succession, or is it once again media propaganda?
Rafale deal: SC asks Centre to file affidavit within 10 days
The Supreme Court on Wednesday asked the Union government to file an affidavit within 10 days that the price of Rafale fighter jets cannot be shared with the court.

While the Chindu reports it in above fashion, lots of other news papers are spinning stories about how BJP should be thank ful that a CBI enquiry was not ordered, and GoI will now have to share all information to the petitioners :roll:.

Autonomy of RBI essential, nurtured by govt: Finance Ministry. Is there a tussle between GoI and the RBI Chief, who was said to be hand picked by Modi himself?

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:24 am

^ Why can't the Govt just decline the SC request hiding behind national security clause.

I thought Rafale price was in public domain and that's why all this hue and cry by Rahul.

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:24 am

Vikas wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:06 am
Do you guys see any practical solution to this SC interference in running the Govt without accountability problem ?
The most efficient way prolly is to not forget root cause. Even after independence, Hindus have to go begging for Janmasthan temple of Shri Ram at Ayodhya then there is much more to it then simple white v/s black.

A tidbit from wiki
Ayutthaya is a city in Thailand, about 80 kilometers north of Bangkok. It was capital of the Kingdom of Siam, and a prosperous international trading port
Ayutthaya is named after the city of Ayodhya in India, the birthplace of Rama in the Ramayana
An important news, statue of unity and wall of unity inauguration by Pradhan Sevak PM Modi.
Statue of Unity inauguration highlights: Sardar Patel had Kautilya's diplomacy and Shivaji’s valour, says PM Modi

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:04 pm

Vikas wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:06 am
This is a long running issue and it needs to made clear that courts cannot change laws, only interpret them. The Indian courts have long been making and amending laws as they fancy them. This doesn't happen in any developed country.

It's not just RJB, but everything like RTE

The court needs to be put in its place, perhaps a law that states that explicitly

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:57 pm

Sachin wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:16 am
Lots of "Blow to Modis" happening in quick succession, or is it once again media propaganda?
Rafale deal: SC asks Centre to file affidavit within 10 days
The Supreme Court on Wednesday asked the Union government to file an affidavit within 10 days that the price of Rafale fighter jets cannot be shared with the court.
Saw that news. Need to understand the implications, but for sure the BIF is hand in glove with SC. Sometimes I feel SC is a kangaroo court in India, with some judges like that moron Chandrachaud himself part of BIF brigade and appears to be a westernized wannabe.

I think this is a bit of a set back. Because remember, at the end of the day, there is no scam in Rafale, at best there may have been some minor hanky panky here and there to get the deal as IAF is in need of planes. Its an incredibly complicated deal. So the more you see these kinds of developments, the more ammunition it gives to Pappu's speech writer slaves so he can go to town and repeat his 'chor' characterization of ModiJi.

As 2019 approaches, all institutional mechanisms available to Congoons will be used to undermine ModiJi and BJP. With Dipak Misra now retd, essentially SC is a big tool in the hands of Congoon-led opposition traitors. (Maybe, they will resurrect judge Lohya case, who knows). BJP's and ModiJi's only recourse is to appeal directly to aam Hindu sons and daughters of the soil.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:59 pm

BTW, in a few weeks time, you will see all those BIF forces who were arrested by the Pune police will released with high fly sounding phrases like "Dissent is essence of democracy" and useless crap like that.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:14 pm

The public has lost respect for the SC and other courts.

I'm pretty sure noone other then BIF cares if the government follows their diktat. The more the govt cares for them, the harder it will be to reform the judiciary.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:19 pm

I like the way ModiJi subtly needled Pappu with his remark that had it not been for Sardar Patel, Pappu type fake, convenient 'Shiv Bhakts' would need a visa to visit Somnath temple. Now watch for all of Pappu's slaves, the ecosystem etc to now pounce on ModiJi for 'personal attacks' and not talking about Vikas but attacking poor Pappu and calling into question his beliefs yada yada. Only Pappu and ecosystem can be foul-mouthed, can call ModiJi a chor, they can puke in western rags about how fascist ModiJi and BJP are etc. All that falls under the gambit of 'dissent is essence of democracy'.

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:59 pm

Looks like Burnol sales went up when NaMo unveiled SoU earlier today :twisted:

The psuedo-secular leftist self-proclaimed intellectuals seem to have khujli for two reasons:
1. SoU was of SVP, not a more secular JLN
2. SoU was inaugurated by NaMo

BTW, a weird question: what stops a future secular govt to remove SVP and install a statue of a more favourable personality? Please remember two concrete pillars support thousands of plates designed to look like SVP. So, these can be removed. For eg., if Behenji ever becomes PM, she can ask SVP to be replaced by Ambedkar or Kanshi Ram or herself. Or, if Mamta Banerjee becomes PM, she can ask SVP be replaced with Netaji's statue. What then?

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:30 pm

Vikas wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:20 am
hanumadu wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:23 pm
Vikas wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:49 am
Common man in India primarily cares for (a) Inflation (b) Job (c) Corruption (d) caste (e) Semi decent Governance (f) Religion, If you are a minority

Everything else including Rahul in Janeu, CBI directors and Rafale and Ache-din and war-on-twitter and Ram Temple etc. comes after that. So most of the things that rile up (CRamS ji :) too ) folks here mean zilch to the one who hopes to make enough money to feed his/her family.
Then why do you keep haranguing everyday Modi is not doing anything for Hindus? Hindutva alone wont get votes.
That is because Sir, I fall into the catagory of elites. I have a decent job, enough money not to worry about my next meal, roof over my head blah blah..(and probably is true for almost everyone reading tis post).

I have moved onto the next level where Hindutva cause matter to me.
Sorry for the late reply.
But you also seem to recognize most of the electorate has not yet reached your stage. So what is the point in blaming Modi or BJP if the focus is not completely on Hindutva. Isn't your purpose better served if Modi concentrated on bringing those people to the next level, your level, so that you can have more allies in your fight?

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:15 am

Another instance of judicial overreaching
Let me die says Puri Jagannath temple priest in plea before SC
Now that the Supreme Court has asked temple servitors to stop accepting donations from devotees, it is almost impossible to survive, he also wrote. I had approached the Odisha government seeking euthanasia, but it was refused. It is better to die at once rather than waiting for a hunger death, he also said.
Wonder where courts get time to ponder over changing traditions by directly affecting temple priests who live only on dakshina, without even noticing that laws have come from those who invaded India in the first place. The invaders/colonizers didn't have luxury to introspection by history (cause their barbarism destroyed their own cultures ) or by intention ( for world conquest/domination ).

Our judicial outreach is quick, but aren't civil issues enough for activists. Just day before a Doordarshan camera man, with two other CRPF troops, was murdered by naxal gang. Hindu temples are made to look worse though!

I wonder how Sikhs must have been treated by phoren academia in 'historic' way i.e. when talking of Hindus be selective (Sanatan, Jain, Budhdhists, vanavaasis etc in some permutation/combination X v/s Y etcetera) - without mentioning, of course, that Sikhism was formed by Sikh gurus to protect Hinduism. And protecting from whom but very same invaders - some invited by likes of Jaichands.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:30 am

Is SC, the last bastion of BIF forces. Are they already down to using the final joker in the pack ?
and is this the last battle which would define the future course of Bharat. There seems to be surprising agility in SC taking up Hindu related causes and poking its nose in it in recent times. Surprisingly there are no #MeToo allegations against judiciary till now.

Good news is that places like Sabrimala which were hardly known outside South soon will be swamped by Hindus from all over the country thanks to SC. Sabrimala, I predict is going to be the next Thirupati which attracts Hindus from all over the World.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:40 am

Sankrant Sanu on twitter said it well borrowing from LOTR. Judiciary is the "one ring to rule them all".

Since INC isn't in much of a position to win elections, render irrelevant the victories of those who do legitimately win them.

And how better to do that than by wearing the cloak of papal infalliability, besides.

And operating on a permanent basis, no less. The collegium can and will strike down every attempt to rein them in as un-constipational, ultra vires, null and void, what not, etc.

Zero accountability, full power. What's not to like for a c-system acolyte or a minaority?

Sheesh.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:54 am

Vikas wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:30 am
Is SC, the last bastion of BIF forces. Are they already down to using the final joker in the pack ?
and is this the last battle which would define the future course of Bharat. There seems to be surprising agility in SC taking up Hindu related causes and poking its nose in it in recent times. Surprisingly there are no #MeToo allegations against judiciary till now.

Good news is that places like Sabrimala which were hardly known outside South soon will be swamped by Hindus from all over the country thanks to SC. Sabrimala, I predict is going to be the next Thirupati which attracts Hindus from all over the World.
There were some #metoo allegations against quite a few hizzonners in the past but the mothership issued a blanket ban in almost every case to stop the "free" press from discussing, publishing any matter connected to the case.

go figure.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:58 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:40 am
Sankrant Sanu on twitter said it well borrowing from LOTR. Judiciary is the "one ring to rule them all".

Since INC isn't in much of a position to win elections, render irrelevant the victories of those who do legitimately win them.

And how better to do that than by wearing the cloak of papal infalliability, besides.

And operating on a permanent basis, no less. The collegium can and will strike down every attempt to rein them in as un-constipational, ultra vires, null and void, what not, etc.

Zero accountability, full power. What's not to like for a c-system acolyte or a minaority?

Sheesh.

the collegium is protected by its biggest and most sustained beneficiaries which is the combined weights of the congis and the lefties.

lefty control extends to many regional parties as well as the outrightly communal roler and roper ones and the collegium is the main BIF bastion sheltered very strategically and very dangerously under our own constitution by illegally modifying it.

This is a system that is unique in the entire world and it just did not come about by mere chance. The congis and the lefties are both offshore directed and offshore controlled.

It needs brute strength of control in both the LS and the RS and will happen in due course.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:48 pm

There is talk about a private member bill on Ayodhya. I think this is a cop out and lacks determination. There should either be a proper bill in LS or an ordinance. Let BIFs take a stand and expose themselves before elections.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Looking at Republic world opinion poll. Although I don't know how reliable is C-voter. UP is going to be tricky if there is a MGB alliance. Rest are similar to before 2014 elections. Gains in WB, OR. VR is loosing. Is that why Modi is not campaigning that much? BJP should go for alliance with TRS, YSRCP and AIADMK.Rajini as numbers are looking good.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:50 pm

Times Now - CNX opinion poll on Rajasthan. Congress 110-120 and BJP 70-80. There was another video of discussion which gives BJP outside chance of still winning Rajasthan. The logic is infighting in congress and anti incumbency against sitting MLAs. If BJP chooses its candidates wisely, it may still win.

Added Later:
This is the other discussion I was talking about. It has survey details and interesting analysis by the panelists. Worth a watch for enthusiasts.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:07 pm

The Rajputs seem to be really against BJP this time. May be Rajyavardhan Rathore can campaign extensively and make a difference.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:40 am

Exactly as I predicted, "Chandranna" is heading for a huge bust in AP and TG. Latest surveys all show that Jagan and KCR are going to wipe out this habitual backstabber. This time he will be probably be wiped out once and for all.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:58 am

ABP News Survey: PM Modi to return for 2nd term with NDA getting 300 seats in 2019
In the survey, the BJP is overall pegged to win a 38 per cent vote share, 7 per cent more than it got in 2014; on the other hand, the Congress is tipped to win 26 per cent. Others fall in the remaining 36 per cent.
INC at 26% means mainorities (open or crypto) are at least at 26% in Des.

Rule of thumb (alternately, rule of dumb) only.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:17 am

KL Dubey wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:40 am
Exactly as I predicted, "Chandranna" is heading for a huge bust in AP and TG. Latest surveys all show that Jagan and KCR are going to wipe out this habitual backstabber. This time he will be probably be wiped out once and for all.
TDP was out of Telangana long time ago as people of TG consider it as an AP party. All its leaders left either for congress or TRS.
AP is a huge miscalculation by Babu, looks like. Must have a lot of money stuck in benamis and foreign after DeMo.

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:50 am

Hari garu,
Long time, no see :( Your absence was felt here in BGF. I had to verify if you registered here. When I searched for your ID, the last post was in June 2018. Welcome back, saar. Good to have you here as the political temperature heats up :)
Hari Seldon wrote: ABP News Survey: PM Modi to return for 2nd term with NDA getting 300 seats in 2019
In the survey, the BJP is overall pegged to win a 38 per cent vote share, 7 per cent more than it got in 2014; on the other hand, the Congress is tipped to win 26 per cent. Others fall in the remaining 36 per cent.
INC at 26% means mainorities (open or crypto) are at least at 26% in Des.

Rule of thumb (alternately, rule of dumb) only.
ABP is a pro-TMC media outfit. If they say BJP/NDA will return to power with 300, surely it could be much more than 300.

Yesterday, Republic TV's numbers projected 261 for BJP+, 79 for INC+, others 160+. This is assuming
1. no alliance between BJP & SS in MH
2. maha-thug-bandhan in UP

If NaMo/AS/BJP have their way, neither of the above should hold :twisted:

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:59 am

la.khan wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:50 am
Hari garu,
Long time, no see :( Your absence was felt here in BGF. I had to verify if you registered here. When I searched for your ID, the last post was in June 2018. Welcome back, saar. Good to have you here as the political temperature heats up :)
Thanks, saar. Needed some away time for a variety of reasons. I return suitably mellowed (hollowed?) only.
ABP is a pro-TMC media outfit. If they say BJP/NDA will return to power with 300, surely it could be much more than 300.
ABP projects 32/42 for TMC in WB and 9 for BJP (1 for INC). Seems to me that lotus will break double digits very likely in WB. I'd be surprised if they fell below 15 this time in WB.
Yesterday, Republic TV's numbers projected 261 for BJP+, 79 for INC+, others 160+. This is assuming
1. no alliance between BJP & SS in MH
2. maha-thug-bandhan in UP
Panders to moi fears, such numbers do. End of the day, while chances are good for a BJP return with simple majority, no guarantees exist only.

Can't help but wish more were done in a hurry, on the political, H interests and anti-corruption front and not solely the vikas front, only. At least that impression persists. Only.
If NaMo/AS/BJP have their way, neither of the above should hold :twisted:
My naive belief in superhuman abilities of netas I support has mellowed quite a bit of late.

P.S.
I'm hoping this winter session, NM calls a joint session of parliament and passes/rams through some contentious bills like TTT, RJB, RTE exemption for H schools, dilution of contempt of court etc etc (wishlist, wishlist onlee. :)) ). The "No RS majority, what 2 do onlee?!?!" excuse has worn thin.

Seize back the initiative that has gone completely into BIF hands with the #Justitutes leading the charge).

Only.