The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Lilo
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by Lilo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:22 pm

Wrt to Sabarimala and the contribution of RSS,

RSS has always played a stellar role in protecting Sabarimala from the sikulars hovering over it since independence.
One can simply go refer the archives(online one goes back till 2006) of organiser.org and see the actual stands of RSS ideologues and actions of RSS cadre on the ground when it comes to Sabarimala far before such stands and actions were anywhere near "cool" for the MYTY(more Yindoo than Yindoo) SM posers
http://www.organiser.org//AdvSearch.htm ... sabarimala

When it came to the SC judgement RSS expectedly moved like molasses before taking a direct stand against the SC (and the sikular establishment backing them) because that is their modus operandi.
RSS has undergone countless purges starting from British-Nehru times and has a blood soaked history when it has seen whole generations of leadership murdered by the BIF gangs,it doesnt want to be seen directly "starting" something against the sikular establishment (of the SC no less) especially while an RSS pasand GOI is limitedly in power.So it fell back to its role of a backroom player in contentious issues and perform its main role of organizing(i.e uniting) Hindus/bharateeyas silently before striking when the iron gets hot.
Anyone familiar with even the recent history can see that - it is not the sikulars or the JNU/DU leftist rats or the aaptards who finally were in the control of the IAC movement or Nirbhaya protests even though they were the ones who started them - it is the RSS and the broader Sangh elements who infiltrated and hijacked it and steered it in the desired direction singeing the congies and its b-teams badly. One need not expect any different response in the sikular paradise of Kerala.

The so called "eunuch" RSS per Crams is the one which led RJB movement from inception its conclusion and is the one which raised tiranga in 1992 lal chowk right amidst the jihadi insurgency just as they kept the India's flag flying high in NE since many decades.
RSS as an org has always been a doer and has was never been the one to resort to neutered whining one sees so much in MYTY crowds in SM.
Anyway the threat of RSS in rolling back the several decades old sikular gains in culture wars of India is regularly and widely acknowledged by the BIF gangs starting from RaGa to the JNU tukde gangs to the road side communist/ej/jihadi street muscle.This acknowledgement of the enemy is quite sufficient.

On a related note, there need not be any attempt to divide kerala society on caste lines it was already divided even when it came to broader Hindu issues(one can see the oneupmanship actions and flipflop statements of "caste leaders" of NSS/SNDP/KPMS on behalf of their political handlers even at this moment) as i alluded in my previous posts.
This Sabarimala agitation is one rare chance to awaken and unite the dhimmified and divided Hindus of keralam and the broader South india and that is the ultimate goal which the RSS organisation has set itself to do above anything else at this point.

ricky
BGR Newbie

Post by ricky » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:53 am

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... saajI.html
People can burst low-emission firecrackers between 8 pm and 10 pm this Diwali, the Supreme Court said on Tuesday, ruling against a blanket ban on fireworks. But the top court ordered that the firecrackers should not be too noisy or polluting.

It also stipulated a 35-minute window for new year celebrations setting a time between 11:55 pm to 12:30 am for bursting crackers. No fire crackers would be burst during the day, it said.
Local police officers shall be personally liable if there is a violation of the court orders and will be hauled up for contempt.
What about the idiots who do not live in the exalted capital in the shadows of venerated judges? Do delhi specific problems require india specific solutions? And that is not even considering the selective targeting of hindu festivals. I now feel that the next gen would be raised with the idea that all the problems of the world would be resolved if hinduism magically disappeared.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:39 am

syam wrote:Even for 100 people agitation, it required good organisation. This Sabarimala protest had 1000s of people. You can't pull of something that huge with out massive organisation effort.
The organisation was mainly done using social media. There are lots of pro-Sangh groups in Facebook etc, which shared the message across. Then there was also the devotees who came to know about the situation by word of mouth. How ever RSS did not "offically" endorse any of the actions. It is only the Chief Minister of Kerala - a communist - who says they were involved.
Please provide sources where BJP or RSS welcomed the verdict. Only person who welcomed it is Maneka Gandhi. We all know how BJP/RSS she is.
RSS Changes Stance on Women's Entry in Sabarimala, Slams Kerala Govt for Implementing SC Verdict
OPINION | As RSS Grapples With Its Biggest Crisis in Kerala, Pinarayi Vijayan Gives Away the Solution
I will also try to get the Malayalam statement made by the RSS's Kerala big boss, in which he lauded the verdict (perhaps in cue with the orders from Nagpur). If you see the news reports we can see that RSS was in favour of women entering Sabari Mala, but then made a sharp about turn a bit later.
It's good that it's over. All peace. I really didn't expect this mockery from you though.
It is not over yet. The temple re-opens on 5th Nov evening and remains open till 6th night. I can (and would) scan the social media groups, but would be checking if RSS leadership commands any major protests. GoKL would be better planned this time; I can even imagine the Chief Minister actually wearing a police SI's uniform and leading the lathi charge ;).
Lilo wrote:When it came to the SC judgement RSS expectedly moved like molasses before taking a direct stand against the SC (and the sikular establishment backing them) because that is their modus operandi.
Are you saying that RSS deliberately supported the SC stance, and then when they knew the people were against it, did a quick about turn? Will the average Sangh sympathiser be able to even know this fact? When the verdict came out and when RSS supported the verdict, the pro-Sangh social media groups were totally up in arms. Many of them openly said that they cannot rely on RSS/BJP alone.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:35 am

My intuition says if the Sabarimala issue drags on this author may turn out to be right.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/opinion ... 89373.html

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:21 am

Supratik wrote:My intuition says if the Sabarimala issue drags on this author may turn out to be right.
It may not be right. And it would be also a mistake for the BJP to try to drag this issue, hoping that they would get more votes. If one young woman enters the shrine, a religious tradition is broken. Then what happens immediately is left to the chief priest. He can succumb to the political pressure, or he can just say his job is done and walk off. He so far has been apolitical. Now it is also going to crunch lots of resources of the devotees if they have to stand guard and protect their God, month on month. The government may opt for a wait & watch tactic as it has more official resources.

The communists are now trying to cause friction amongst the Hindus by reciting age old caste based harrasments etc. They are also trying to project Sabari Mala temple as an upper cast hegemony against the lower castes etc. This is not very good for Kerala society, as in these petty fights the two minority religions would just ensure what ever they want they get it. And current LDF government has around three more years to go, a lot many things can change by then.

What is required here is a speedy resolution for the issues. The government is adamant, so only legal remedies are available as a long term solution.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:31 am

The SC is unlikely to change its verdict. The only option left is an ordinance by the SG. So then it becomes a political issue. If the CPIM forces the issue then also it moves into the realm of politics. I think the CPIM is dammed either way.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:05 am

Supratik wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:31 am
The SC is unlikely to change its verdict. The only option left is an ordinance by the SG.
It all depends on the lawyers which Congress plans to take up the case in Supreme Court. A.M Singhvi and as the next level, Kapil Sibal. Even getting a stay (and some enquiry commission/higher bench hearing) etc would be considered as a victory and which ever party manages to get that would be also get some benefits in Kerala.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:13 am

Sachin wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:39 am

RSS Changes Stance on Women's Entry in Sabarimala, Slams Kerala Govt for Implementing SC Verdict
OPINION | As RSS Grapples With Its Biggest Crisis in Kerala, Pinarayi Vijayan Gives Away the Solution
I will also try to get the Malayalam statement made by the RSS's Kerala big boss, in which he lauded the verdict (perhaps in cue with the orders from Nagpur). If you see the news reports we can see that RSS was in favour of women entering Sabari Mala, but then made a sharp about turn a bit later.
Actually, I didn't find the statement made by Bhaiyaji Joshi anywhere on the internet. Only source is that commie rag Mathurbhoomi. Surely, a big statement like this would've made rounds in more than one news paper. I checked many sources. So far Sangh didn't endorse the women entry movement .
When the verdict came out and when RSS supported the verdict, the pro-Sangh social media groups were totally up in arms. Many of them openly said that they cannot rely on RSS/BJP alone.
Where is the proof, man? I am searching all over the internet , still not able to find the where they supported the verdict.

So now we are back to relying on that guy heard from that guy and that listened to another guy talking to that unknown guy who has sources in some organisation linked to some other organisation which opposes this organisation.

Is this how we are going to discuss it?

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:31 am

Supratik wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:35 am
My intuition says if the Sabarimala issue drags on this author may turn out to be right.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/opinion ... 89373.html
Totally wrong INC and left parties are 2 left parties. Idea to create 2 argues to occupy the opposition space and deny BJP type parties. The INC cut and ate the cake.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:38 am

Ok, I found that MSM version of the interview and the original interview.

MSM version has small excerpt of the interview which they twisted it to suit their argument.

Full version of interview,

watch from 21:36. It has malayalam subtitles.

Take what you want from the interview.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:12 am

^ Most telling statement from him comes at around 25.00 where he talks about people with an agenda, hinting at non-Hindus getting into the fray.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:15 pm

Sachin wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:39 am
Lilo wrote:When it came to the SC judgement RSS expectedly moved like molasses before taking a direct stand against the SC (and the sikular establishment backing them) because that is their modus operandi.
Are you saying that RSS deliberately supported the SC stance, and then when they knew the people were against it, did a quick about turn? Will the average Sangh sympathiser be able to even know this fact? When the verdict came out and when RSS supported the verdict, the pro-Sangh social media groups were totally up in arms. Many of them openly said that they cannot rely on RSS/BJP alone.
Sachin ji,
Yes RSS functionaries may have deliberately taken a neutral stance of "Law should take its course" in public because they dont want to be singled by the court but then i need not spell this fact out to you do i ?
Every public figure worth his salt(even politicians commanding millions of followers) will say the same when faced with a Supreme court judgement. The opposition to SC judgement can only be safely expressed via a nameless faceless mass uprising as happened in the Jallikattu agitation - which is why i have always said in my previous posts that this is the correct way to pressure sikular courts even before the judgement was delivered.
See how fast Rahul eswar was bundled into prison at midnight just because he was merely perceived to be one of the leaders of the Sabarimala agitation.
I dont mind the congies who come and do pulikali (tiger dance) in front of the marching people claiming to be the leaders of the agitation - they are infact serving as useful idiots to shield the agitation giving it a bipartisan character and it becomes that much difficult for SC and state establishment to publicly single out sangh people who are actually taking the movement forward.

Regarding the highlighted portion do you really think that RSS at any level - be it at the grassroot level i.e via its extensive cadre network in Kerala or at the top level i.e the so called dutty naarthies sitting in Nagpur repeatedly alluded to, are out of touch with the actual ground situation amongst the Hindus of Kerala (and the extended South Indian Hindus) regarding the SC order for desecration of Sabarimala ?
Ill again post the organiser.org link here http://www.organiser.org//AdvSearch.htm ... sabarimala - No aspect is left out in the articles put out in organiser - from the inculturation attempts of church to target Sabrimala (and other traditions of Kerala temples) to the mullaperiyar conspiracy every thing is minutely analysed and highlighted and no aspect of Christian/commie assault on Sabarimala is downplayed - do you see any sign of RSS being detached to the realtime threats and the strongly felt desires of devotees who treasure Sabarimala and want to protect it at anycost?

It is nothing but a lazy conclusion to draw when one superficially decides that RSS is dissociated with the ground feelings of Hindu's with regard to Sabarimala and claiming with such lazy analysis that its Nagpur leadership "doesnt understand" the Hindu pulse.

The heads and the midlevel guys in kerala in their public utterings will follow the public line as specified by the RSS leadership to a T - the cadre based org is known for its discipline in such matters but then the same RSS leadership specifies the private approach which may be completely different(as is the case in Sabarimala) conveyed to the numerous Sangh/RSS affiliated orgs(ex: Hindu Aikya Vedi) in the Sangh parivar and they implement the actual agenda on the ground. This has always been the modusoperandi.
One should imagine how much public sweet and conciliatory talk would have been done by the RSS heads to goad the establishment under Rajiv to get the doors to RJB opened - then the broader Sangh guys stepped in again under the directions of the same sweet talking leadership of RSS hurriedly did Shilanyas in the RJB site and then the mosque structure was precipitously brought down at an opportune moment.
Actions speak louder than words.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:57 pm

Lilo wrote:Yes RSS functionaries may have deliberately taken a neutral stance of "Law should take its course" in public because they dont want to be singled by the court but then i need not spell this fact out to you do i ?
A simple "we are yet to see a copy of the verdict and study in detail, to make a comment now" would also have been an good public stance for the initial days. And once they knew the public protests, they could have openly stated their stance. The INC folks are champions in taking such stances.
The opposition to SC judgement can only be safely expressed via a nameless faceless mass uprising as happened in the Jallikattu agitation - which is why i have always said in my previous posts that this is the correct way to pressure sikular courts even before the judgement was delivered.
The mass uprising in KL started after the verdict. The protests would now have to continue till November 2nd week when the case comes for hearing again.
Regarding the highlighted portion do you really think that RSS at any level - be it at the grassroot level i.e via its extensive cadre network in Kerala or at the top level i.e the so called dutty naarthies sitting in Nagpur repeatedly alluded to, are out of touch with the actual ground situation amongst the Hindus of Kerala (and the extended South Indian Hindus) regarding the SC order for desecration of Sabarimala ?
If RSS had such a strong "intelligence" network, they could have clearly sensed the pulse very early itself right? Or was there some confusion in the RSS HQ - which made them say one thing, and then say some thing else later. Also I don't know how much of a connect the KL heads of RSS have with the Nagpur HQ. Are the equals, or are they more of "do what Nagpur HQ says". You might see how the Kerala MPs perform in the Parliament. They generally cannot articulate their points well, so some thing similar could be the case of the RSS big bosses of KL as well (language problems etc. etc.).
but then the same RSS leadership specifies the private approach which may be completely different(as is the case in Sabarimala) conveyed to the numerous Sangh/RSS affiliated orgs(ex: Hindu Aikya Vedi) in the Sangh parivar and they implement the actual agenda on the ground. This has always been the modusoperandi.
Point taken. And so the hopes are on the Sangh affiliates and perhaps not RSS per-se. The next Sabari Mala opening day is 5th of November evening, to be closed down at 6th November late night. As I write this the Chief Minister is working on a counter strategy.
1. Restrict the stay of people from 16 hours to 24 hours at Sannidhanam, ie the area next to the main temple. This aspect needs to be carefully watched. Because some of the rituals which every Ayyappa devotee attends is only held during the mornings. So folks who come any time from the previous day afternoon, will have to camp at Sannidhanam. And right after mid-night the next batch would also start their trek, hoping to reach the Sannidhanam on time to attend the rituals. Identifying devotees based on their arrival time and then forcing them to go down the hills may not be a very easy task.
2. Chief Minister plans to meet the Devaswom/Muzrai Dept in-charges of other states in order to "appraise them of the situation".
3. More crowd control to be done at Nilakkal - a point which is before Pampa river point and the trek start point.
4. 146 cases have been registered in various parts of the state, after the recent protests. Special squads would be formed under the SPs to identify the people involved in rioting etc, to fast track their prosecution.
4. A challenge before the government & police is that they have not yet managed to figure out the number of pilgrims which actually are at a point in the Sabari Mala area. The tactics generally are to have "holding points" where police men stand with big tug ropes and keep the devotees herded like cattle. Then the police communicate with each other over the wireless and based on the instructions move the devotees from point to point. Their plans would go for a six, if there is some stoppage at any area.
5. The state government is also planning to evaluate the Tirumala Tirupati model of crowd control.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:47 pm

amen

twitter

White media outfits with vocal Hindu-baiter expat staffers like AmyKazmin and AnnieGowen (both women to boot!) have not reported Franco story. "Indian Church shelters low-castes oppressed by high-castes" is the copy that pays bills, not, "Indian church shelters rapist bishops".

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:52 am

Sachin wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:57 pm

Point taken. And so the hopes are on the Sangh affiliates and perhaps not RSS per-se. The next Sabari Mala opening day is 5th of November evening, to be closed down at 6th November late night. As I write this the Chief Minister is working on a counter strategy.
1. Restrict the stay of people from 16 hours to 24 hours at Sannidhanam, ie the area next to the main temple. This aspect needs to be carefully watched. Because some of the rituals which every Ayyappa devotee attends is only held during the mornings. So folks who come any time from the previous day afternoon, will have to camp at Sannidhanam. And right after mid-night the next batch would also start their trek, hoping to reach the Sannidhanam on time to attend the rituals. Identifying devotees based on their arrival time and then forcing them to go down the hills may not be a very easy task.
2. Chief Minister plans to meet the Devaswom/Muzrai Dept in-charges of other states in order to "appraise them of the situation".
3. More crowd control to be done at Nilakkal - a point which is before Pampa river point and the trek start point.
4. 146 cases have been registered in various parts of the state, after the recent protests. Special squads would be formed under the SPs to identify the people involved in rioting etc, to fast track their prosecution.
4. A challenge before the government & police is that they have not yet managed to figure out the number of pilgrims which actually are at a point in the Sabari Mala area. The tactics generally are to have "holding points" where police men stand with big tug ropes and keep the devotees herded like cattle. Then the police communicate with each other over the wireless and based on the instructions move the devotees from point to point. Their plans would go for a six, if there is some stoppage at any area.
5. The state government is also planning to evaluate the Tirumala Tirupati model of crowd control.
If RSS really were Pro Hindu then be they should be taking this opportunity to further the cause and start the #StayOutOfOurTemples movement. Start protests to tell secular governments and courts to mind their own business. No other religion would tolerate this nonsense.

But they would rather be seen as secular and "clean".

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:07 am

Desperate BIF are already setting up shop in preparation for the 2019 showdown.

This is one more evidence of the involvement of inimical offshore forces determined to bring about a regime change.

Jharkhand: Anti-Terrorist Squad busts racket of cyber-criminals using sim-cards to spread communal hatred

Jharkhand: Anti-Terrorist Squad busts racket of cyber-criminals using sim-cards to spread communal hatred

According to Police, the SIM cards were being used to create communal disturbances by making bulk messages in the Country.

Published: 25th October 2018
By Mukesh Ranjan

RANCHI: In a major achievement, Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) in Jharkhand has busted a racket of cyber-criminals and recovered more than 7000 SIM Cards along with SIM Box, during a raid conducted at Kanta Toli and Kanke area in Ranchi.

According to Police, the SIM cards were being used to create communal disturbances by making bulk messages in the Country. A SIM box contains a number of SIM cards, which are linked to the gateway but housed and stored separately from it.

The SIM box operator can route international calls through the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) connection and connect the call as local traffic, allowing the box's operator to bypass international rates and often undercut prices charged by local mobile network operators.

A SIM box can have SIM cards of different mobile operators installed, permitting it to operate with several GSM gateways located in different places. Though, officials in Police Department refused to speak anything in the matter, sources revealed that at least two persons have been detained so far for interrogation. It is first time that SIM boxes have been recovered from the State and were being used create communal disturbances and execute other cyber related crimes from Ranchi.

"On a tip-off that misuse of huge number of SIM cards were being done in Kanta Toli area, a team was formed and raids were conducted during which huge quantity of SIM cards along with SIM boxes and monitors were recovered," said IG (Operations) and Jharkhand Police Spokesperson Ashish Batra. He, however, refused to share any further information citing the reason that the matter was under investigation. "As the matter is under investigation and at a premature state, hence it will be inappropriate to say anything in this regard," said Batra.

The police are trying to take all aspects under consideration to get into the details of the matter, he added. Sources in the Police department, however, claimed that a plot was created to create communal disturbances by making hate messages viral through bulk messaging done by the SIM Cards across the Country. The Police are also investigating whether the matter is related to terrorist activities or not. "These SIM boxes could have been used in the upcoming Lok Sabha and Assembly elections," said an officials requesting anonymity. Initial investigations indicate that the matter is connected to Dubai and mastermind of the racket Jeved Ahmed is said to be hiding there, he added.

Javed Ahmed got all these activated in Patna with the help of a former employee of the mobile service provided company in connivance with a senior manager rank officer in the same company. Police suspect that more than 10,000 SIM cards might have been activated for the purpose. EoM

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:40 am

Lilo wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:15 pm
Sachin ji,
Lilo sir, I am afraid we lost him to MYTY crowd already. No matter what we say, they ask for more 'proofs'. I can't understand this distrust these folks have in Sangh. They talk like they worked in sangh for decades and somehow the org betrayed them. And now they are weary of it.

I am more disturbed by Sachin agreement with Mathrubhoomi articles. Heck, he is the one who criticises that rag.

Dumal
BGR Newbie

Post by Dumal » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:08 am

syam wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:40 am
Lilo wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:15 pm
Sachin ji,
Lilo sir, I am afraid we lost him to MYTY crowd already. No matter what we say, they ask for more 'proofs'. I can't understand this distrust these folks have in Sangh. They talk like they worked in sangh for decades and somehow the org betrayed them. And now they are weary of it.

I am more disturbed by Sachin agreement with Mathrubhoomi articles. Heck, he is the one who criticises that rag.
Yes, it looks like some of these folks while lamenting that the Commie, the MSM, the Congies and assorted others are dividing the Hindus etc., actually do much of the dividing themselves through these endless arguments. As people here applaud how the Congies have been and continue to be good to the Hindus, I am sure the Congies will be applauding them back for making their jobs easier.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:00 am

JohnTitor wrote:If RSS really were Pro Hindu then be they should be taking this opportunity to further the cause and start the #StayOutOfOurTemples movement. Start protests to tell secular governments and courts to mind their own business. No other religion would tolerate this nonsense.
I did read Lilo's post on how the Sangh Parivar organisation works (it is not RSS alone). And let us see how the Sabari Mala campaign would work out. At present I see the state government trying split the Hindu community on caste lines, and using that to make people fight each other. But if that does NOT really materialise and Hindu society is still "united" for this cause, then there are other players in the game (who are invisible). Another idea floating around is focusing on reducing the number of pilgrims arriving to seek darshan. If there are lesser number of devotees, more time for the commies to try their tactics.
syam wrote:Lilo sir, I am afraid we lost him to MYTY crowd already
Dumal wrote:Yes, it looks like some of these folks while lamenting that the Commie, the MSM, the Congies and assorted others are dividing the Hindus etc.
Points taken, and as they say "proof lies in the pudding". And I am willing to wait. I would still do what ever I can to keep the Sabari Mala traditions as is. In good faith I also believe that Sangh Parivar is involved here (in what ever way), and hope that it is NOT for politics but to save the belief system at Sabari Mala. Rama Janma Bhoomi is not a place which I plan to visit, but Sabari Mala is a place which I have visited thrice :).

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:25 am

Sachin wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:00 am
the pudding
Entitled much, saar.

I am afraid, you are not going to find any proof. How many proofs we have for their previous contributions? I doubt you can find any even if you search for it. It's not about praising their efforts. They never seek any approval. I am only posting about them because I had enough with the abuse going on here.

Some poster accusing them of appearing clean in conflicts. It's not about appearing clean. They are clean. When they do medical camps in tribal areas, they don't do selective service. They accept people from all religions. You can verify it if you go to NE.

Can't you just see what's going on here. Instead of dealing with the issue, we are arguing about Sangh. From enemy pov, what can go wrong in this situation. I could have posted about 200 people arrested by police yesterday and today. But here I am burdened with something else. I bet half of my fingers, those 200 going to be some one linked to Sangh. Enemy is winning and we are still stuck at RSS didn't do anything.

We as a hindu community are hopeless.

Some core guy calling Modiji, Aurangzeb. Here the CM actually behaving like Aurangzeb. They aren't even able to see who is who. God help us if this is how our activism works.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:44 am

syam wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:25 am
I could have posted about 200 people arrested by police yesterday and today. But here I am burdened with something else. I bet half of my fingers, those 200 going to be some one linked to Sangh.
On that; yes arrests are happening.
1. BJP state level leader has identified one in the photograph as a police man (and have named him)
2. I did see messages on social media about legal aid cells being opened by advocates for helping the arrested
3. BJP plans to organise protest marches to police stations tomorrow. If point #2 is factual and correct, then that is what would bring in quick relief.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:28 am

Mean while in the ranch..
Madras High Court upholds disqualification of 18 AIADMK MLAs. What would be the impact of this in the ADMK government and its stability in TN?
IB sleuths 'caught' near Alok Verma's residence questioned, released by Delhi Police . IB "sleuths" caught and identified so easily? And that too all this released to the media as well? I am reminded of a story of how IB used to use journalists to cover changes happening in US embassy. IB folks could not pose as journalists, as their identities and actual job was already known to folks inside the US embassy ;).

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:06 am

How do they know that someone is a IB sleuth ? I am sure they don't carry their ID cards unless they do to show off.
BTW does the ID Card say, "Intelligence officer" ?

PS: Why would DP catch someone loitering around someones house. Normally they threaten people with couple of swear words and that's it.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:17 am

Vikas wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:06 am
How do they know that someone is a IB sleuth ? I am sure they don't carry their ID cards unless they do to show off.
Again purely unofficial. A few friends of mine in police have said at times they do pick up "suspiciously moving" people in certain locations. Now a man just sitting in a specific area, or frequently walking up and down an area etc are some of the "suspicious movements" which the police watch out for. What happens is that if these people are picked up, these people may tell the police that they are working for the IB. There is also some working connection between IB & Special Branch; so any real ID checks etc. can be done. But these are all done professionally, and never leaked to the media etc.

Was'nt it the Chandrashekar Govt. which got dismissed/or collapsed after Rajiv Ghandi made a big fuss that he saw IB (or was it Punjab Police CID) men posted around his house?

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:24 am

BIF are deeply entrenched in the system. Heard something very disturbing recently. A top school in Delhi has special classes for their students starting in the fifth grade where they are taught anti-national activities. They are shown pictures of Indian soldiers and brainwashed into believing that these are evil people, that the Indian government is indulging in criminal activities etc. There are debates in school where the topic may be something like 'India should not be a democracy' or 'Modi is a dictator' and only speakers for the motion are permitted to speak, there is absolutely NO student allowed to speak against the motion. The principal runs the school as a personal fiefdom, transferring or firing any teacher who objects.

Does anybody know anything about this sort of stuff going on? Apparently this is one of the top 10 'International' schools.