POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

News and Discussions about politics, current affairs, international relations, economy, elections, state level politics etc.
This forum is strictly moderated.

Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

No, and I am disappointed/disillusioned by this.
11
19%
Not yet, but I’m OK to wait until a 2nd or 3rd consecutive NDA term for concrete results on this front.
39
68%
No, and I never expected that they would do more than they have.
2
4%
Yes, they’ve done as much as I expected.
5
9%
 
Total votes: 57

Gus
Forum Moderator
Posts: 552
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by Gus » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Stop responding to each other Lilo and AbhishekC. Take a break from this thread.

merlin
BGR Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by merlin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:01 am

Gus wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:53 pm
Stop responding to each other Lilo and AbhishekC. Take a break from this thread.
Perhaps you should also do the same - take a break from this thread. Same problem as on BRF, participating and moderating in the same thread.

Rudradev
BGR Newbie
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:43 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by Rudradev » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:36 pm

Ok, it's clear that some people have been taking advantage of the security shortcomings of the poll software. Because the poll software doesn't track user IP, it's possible for a single person to vote multiple times.

As a result the "Disappointed with Modi" numbers have expanded by approximately 150 votes over the last 8 hours. The overall number of votes now (306) probably exceeds the number of distinct visitors to BGF from the time this poll thread was started (admins can check and confirm this). The total number of registered BGF members, in fact, is 353!

Great job, whoever did that. It takes an appalling degree of insecurity to interfere with an honest effort to collect data, and subvert that to falsely amplify a favoured point of view. Typical of people who used to stash black money under the mattress, I suppose, until they were forced to declare it.

I still think it is a worthy exercise to collect the actual data, and would like to try again. I request the admins of BGF to enable a secure poll on phpBB software that tracks voter IPs so that multiple voting is not allowed.

JohnTitor
BGR Member
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:09 pm

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by JohnTitor » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:43 am

The poll is pointless. For one, people outside India are voting. Sorry but they really have no say, in tomorrow's election they don't have a say, so their vote on an online poll is moot.

Rudradev
BGR Newbie
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:43 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by Rudradev » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:43 am

You say it is 'pointless' because you make the assumption that the results of this poll were intended to be indicative of actual voting results in Indian elections. That is a ridiculous assumption in and of itself. The type of people who visit BGF are not even a drop in the ocean of the Indian electorate.

The intention of this poll was to gather data on the sentiments of BGF readers (as a sample of RW netizens of a given socioeconomic class and educational status) regarding Modi. Nothing less, nothing more.

merlin
BGR Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by merlin » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:34 am

One thing we must understand is that outside the net, in the real world, folks may not be disappointed with Modi. Twitter/Facebook and other SM tends to skew sentiments to one side or the other. Actual Indian opinion may or may not match it.

Sachin
BGR Oldie
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by Sachin » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:45 am

Rudradev wrote:Ok, it's clear that some people have been taking advantage of the security shortcomings of the poll software. Because the poll software doesn't track user IP, it's possible for a single person to vote multiple times.
merlin wrote:One thing we must understand is that outside the net, in the real world, folks may not be disappointed with Modi. Twitter/Facebook and other SM tends to skew sentiments to one side or the other. Actual Indian opinion may or may not match it.
My take is that any sort of opinion poll coming these days are pretty much biased. It is like the hypothesis (one which is comfortable to see) is already confirmed, and the data is modelled to fit the hypothesis. Be it online opinion polls, or for that matter even polls launched by media houses. And statistics has lots of avenues to interpret findings to suit ones own view points.

But elections in India are never that simple. If it was so simple organisations like Cambridge Analytica could do some Facebook/MySurvey.com polls and predict the winner. Professional politicians like Modi & A.Shah were able to reach their current positions, not because of Facebook, Twitter or BGF. It was because they had much more ground level connect, and knew how to play their cards better. They may make mistakes, but they are never going to be clueless individuals who needs to be "advised" by some one else. Going by the advisors which Ra.Ga has, it is better to keep away these type of people to survive in Indian politics.

The BJP, I feel relies on its own intelligence network and analysis team to plan their strategy. And they really do not prefer any "advisory group" formed up of "intellectuals", "Nobel Prize winners", "progressive liberals", "media's own judiiciary - the news reader idiots" etc.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:02 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by Rahul M » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:55 am

guys, I have added the poll so you dont have to go to another site.

AbhishekC
BGR Newbie
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by AbhishekC » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:30 pm

The point that people are not getting is that the disappointed people are more likely to convince undecided ones to vote against the gobermint. It is Marketing 101 - a customer disappointed with a product is likely to convince another 11 people to not buy the product.

Modi's promises were the product and Modi was the packaging and his performance as Gujarat CM was the marketing spiel.

But today, his (lack of) performance on his promises is what people will judge him for.

To take only on demographic: If you look at pop culture, when demonetization took place, it was difficult to find people among them who were against him. Those who commented were all in his favour. Today, it is difficult to find people who support his policies among this group. Most of them mock him (except Bhakts).

I don't have a problem with people criticising Modi - he will sink or swim on his performance. I have a problem that they are also criticising and mocking Hinduism and Hindu Nationalism along with Modi. That is where his real failure is, and what his blind followers do not understand.

He has made it seem as if without him Hinduism and Hindu Nationalism is doomed. This is a patently false assertion. Modi/RSS/BJP are the parasites of Hinduism. They have used Hinduism to reach power and are no longer keeping the promises of helping it. About a century ago, another Gujarati had arisen with the image as if without him India is doomed. He eventually led this country through a partition.

The danger in having a leader in which followers have blind faith is that the weaknesses of that leader then become the weaknesses of the movement.

A counter point is what recently happened in Jammu. BJP were in bed with the jihadi Mufti family. Why did they withdraw support then? Because people of Jammu had started to prevent BJP MLAs from entering their own constituencies. When the followers of BJP/Modi will start telling them they will withdraw support, then you will see real progress on Hindu Nationalist agenda.

It is not as if this government is a total failure. Rajnath Singh has destroyed the Naxal spread from about 200 districts to about 60-70 now. The NCR effort also comes under his Home Ministry. This is certainly a success of Hindu Nationalist agenda.

srikumar
BGR Member
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:38 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by srikumar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:50 pm

AbhishekC wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:30 pm
He has made it seem as if without him Hinduism and Hindu Nationalism is doomed.
So he has not delivered on the Hindu issues you care about. And if I understand the thrust of the above comment, you believe there are alternatives to Modi in this specific regard.

Who or what (institution) is/are they who can provide a better path in this regard?

AbhishekC
BGR Newbie
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by AbhishekC » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:27 pm

TINA - there is no alternative - is always a disambiguous argument. What was Modi before becoming PM of India? He was only a CM of a state, right?

We have so many people in the BJP itself who are capable of becoming PM - Manohar Parrikar, Rajnath Singh, Dr. Harsh Vardhan, even Sushma Swaraj.

You see, the recent elections have given the impression that India can only have presidential style elections, which are based on personality not policies. But India is a parliamentary democracy - so it is perfectly possible to have a PM good at negotiations and coalition building.

Haldiram
BGR Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 8:33 pm
Location: Third Rock From Sun

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by Haldiram » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Agree, TINA is a poor argument. There is always alternative/s. To say that there is no alternative is insulting the 1.35 billion Indians. In the past too whenever the nation faced this predicament, new leadership emerged.

achoudhury
BGR Newbie
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:21 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by achoudhury » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:11 pm

TT bill should be compulsory education for people who blame Modi for not doing enough on Hindu Agenda. Most of these people are, offcourse, motivated fakes. When a slam dunk bill like TT could not be passed in RS, these fakes blame modi for not passing UCC, abrogating 370 and pushing legislation for RJB.

Also, we should remember one more fact. In 2013-14 , there were about 3.5 crore tax payers while figure is closed to 10 crore in 18-19. If we subtract a normal growth of 50 lakh additional tax payers per years, This means about 2-3 crore additional payors were forced in paying taxes by Demo and GST. Undoubtedly some of these were earlier backers of Modi but now they are disgruntled lot. Add to it the rampant loot stopped by DBT. Mostly, these people attack Modi in guise of not doing enough for Hindu Causes and either want to teach a lesson to Modi or espouse NOTA. In fact, I think they might be OK with anything but Modi.

Let me narrate an anecdote here. In my last trip to India, I had gone to buy fruit and this road side seller was peeved with the local admin. I started a conversation regarding the problem and out of no where the Man said entire system is corrupt to the core and only if Modi stays for 10-15 years , it may change. His exact words were " Sabko Jeb Hai , sirf Modi ko nahin". This was the most simplified version of an unvarnished truth. And uneducated, unwashed masses fully perceive this.

Modi is the only obstacle for not just BIF, corrupt congress ecosystem, but also fake hindutva vaadis who had benefited from earlier gravy train. And then they wonder why masses put their faith in this One Man.

srikumar
BGR Member
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:38 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by srikumar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:27 pm

AbhishekC wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:27 pm
TINA - there is no alternative - is always a disambiguous argument. What was Modi before becoming PM of India? He was only a CM of a state, right?
I am not saying there is no alternative. You clearly implied in your post that there is an alternative. So I asked a simple question as to what that is. It is a fair question.

Off topic but and as far as I know, all PMs of India (excluing GL Nanda- correction) were either 'only CMs' or only MPs (who represent 5 lakh people) vs a CM who represents an entire state (or atleast 50% of it).
(Added later: GL Nanda was elected to Lok Sabha per Wiki. )

We have so many people in the BJP itself who are capable of becoming PM - Manohar Parrikar, Rajnath Singh, Dr. Harsh Vardhan, even Sushma Swaraj.
OK. Got your alternatives. I take it you have confidence these leaders to push Hinduism. Which of them ( we can have only one of them as a PM) in your opinion will be most able to push the Hindu causes more vigorously than the current leadership.


Haldiram-
To say that there is no alternative is insulting the 1.35 billion Indians. In the past too whenever the nation faced this predicament, new leadership emerged.
It is a pointless waste of time to argue about why TINA is an insult to x gazillion people. I am not interested in it. Elections are 7 months away. To educate myself from people who know better about alternatives, I have asked this simple question in the past (e.g. dinesh_kumar).

Instead of discussing why TINA is good/bad/ugly, please state your alternatives. (abhishek has provided his alternatives).
If his alternatives are your alternatives, please state it.

srikumar
BGR Member
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:38 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by srikumar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:08 pm

^^^ added later: Lok Sabha constituency size used to be 5 lakhs once upon a time, but since the # of seats were frozen at 543 or so, it is much more now. (could not edit the above post any more).

Lilo
BGR Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by Lilo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Gus ji,
You told me to lay off abhishekc. But i dont like him and his underhanded bullshit so iam putting this post to call out his behavior again.

Below is one such post chain of abhishekc from BRF. I questioned him then on his claim, he weaseled away without replying.
abhischekcc from Sept 2017 wrote:
sanjayc wrote:
abhischekcc wrote:It is not only a consequence of bad L&O. BJP/Sangh simply abandoned the Hindus of WB, I don't know for what reason. Earlier it used to be because BJP needed Mamta's support for GST. Now, I believe BJP has no desire to win WB because then they will have to develop WB. And they don;t want to do that because they are following the same policy towards WB that NI/GV elite had - they see WB as a long term threat to their dominance of India :facepalm: , and want to do everything to suppress Bengal's development.

This gap was left by the Hindu so-called hard right, and is now being exploited by an outfit(Hindu Samhati) that for now, appears to be genuinely pro-Hindu.
Is there any onus on the Bengalis too to save their asses from Islamic onslaught, or will they keep voting blindly for pro-Muslim Mamta and Communists, and keep cursing BJP / RSS for not coming to save them from themselves?
Thanks for the historical perspective. There is only onus on Bengalis to save themselves from Muslims, we do not really need fake Hindus to save us. Given that we did save Hinduism itself. https://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewt ... 1#p2216711
For Abhisekcc Every thing BJP/RSS does is a dutty naarthie conspirajjy to target Bengal .
Listing below his unhinged neurotic claims from his post chain on how rest of India is supposedly "out to get bengalis"
1)"...I believe BJP has no desire to win WB because then they will have to develop WB".
2)"...Dutty Naarthies want to do everything to suppress Bengal's development".
3)"...Dutty Naarthies see WB as a long term threat to their dominance of India".
4)"...Shutup you dont have the right to question "us" on Hindu future of Bengal as "we" saved Hinduism itself in the past".

Abhischekcc is one typical example of commie/dhimmi bhadralok gasbags one comes across in RW nowadays.
They inevitably lay claim to the uber Hindutvavaadi mantle but are most probably erstwhile disaffected commies (who having underwent commie samskaras in previous life are only groping about their new identity as the recently reborn Hindutvavaadi).Their insecurity wrt RSS/BJP/NaMo probably stems from this commie/dhimmi origins of theirs,which they are now ashamed of and facing political isolation (having openly identified and partaken the spoils of Commies and TMC hitherto),they resort to bengali identitiy politics and MYTY(more yindoo than yindoo) positions just to claim a higher perch over ascendant RSS/BJP in Bengal. These gasbags have probably zero concrete achievements for the Hindu cause either in politics or society of Bengal like the Sangh orgs but rail against them labelling them as the dutty "outsider" naarthies who are supposedly "envious" of Bengal accompanied with such reprehensible claims that rest of India doesn't want bengal to regain it prosperity.

saswati sarkar et al is another typical example of this archetype.After years of MYTY propagandu targeting BJP in the initial years post 2014, she now shamelessly bats for Trinamul and Mamta even commies -

In effect their argument is bengalis dont need BJP/RSS/NaMo as they are merely "fake hindus" and supposedly bengalis can take care of the jihadi takeover of bengal by voting and manipulating Mamta or Communists .

Rahul M
Forum Moderator
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:02 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by Rahul M » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:00 am

Lilo ji, PLEASE avoid addressing the poster, do address the posts. attacking the persona will create a vicious cycle that only take this thread downhill.
continuing this line of discussion will lead to warnings and I do not want that. any blue on blue is bad for us.
if you want to reply please drop me an email.
==============

coming to the poll, I think Modi is a generational leader, the kind that comes only once in a person's lifetime. He is certainly the most Indic PM in our history, the one most comfortable with his roots and also the one with most empathy and as importantly, the political heft to translate that empathy into action.

Has he done everything we wanted him to do, certainly not. but did he try his best ? Yes, given that staying in power to consolidate the new direction of the nation is as important as solving the Indic issues in this term. let's not forget, if he does not come to power in 2019, all of this would be for naught and every single gain would be rolled back in a jiffy by the BI crowd; without shame, without mercy.
this man does not have any family succession to take care of, everything he does is for the good of the country, as he sees it. If he has prioritised some causes over others, to me, that means it is a trade-off between continuing to do good work and coming back in 2019. that is the level of trust I have in Narendra Modi's intentions.
it's not blind trust either, it's just that he has earned that trust over the years and done nothing to cause me to doubt it.
The war for India's soul has just started, this is not the time to be distracted over small technicalities.

p.s. regarding rss & bengal, as amit shah said today, 'how can we be anti bengal when we were founded by a bengali (SPM)'

syam
BGR Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:59 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by syam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:47 am

I believe this is how our freedom movements(at least violent ones) had gone during British times. People are their own leaders and want to prove their hero-ness at the cost of whole community. They are so righteous and can't tolerate even single setback. And the trojans.

My request to fellow brothers,
Please focus on our own things. No need to entertain commies or myty guys. Surely, we can do better. Modiji is doing much better than what our general media and this myty crowd saying. He didn't lose single election. BJP winning more of them.

merlin
BGR Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by merlin » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:01 am

AbhishekC wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:27 pm
We have so many people in the BJP itself who are capable of becoming PM - Manohar Parrikar, Rajnath Singh, Dr. Harsh Vardhan, even Sushma Swaraj.
If you think Modi has not delivered on the Hindu interests front (I think the same), Harshvardhan and Sushma will be much, much worse on that front. Similar to UPA. Manohar Parrikar doesn't have health on his side (like Arun Jaitley). No other options therefore TINA here. Or NOTA.

Raj Malhotra
BGR Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:41 am
Location: Delhi

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by Raj Malhotra » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:25 am

While LILO abuses everyone personally who is critical of Modi, the opinion poll seems to show only 2%
clear positive feedback for Modi. Seems only LILO voted for Modi.

Narisimha Rao inspite of tremendous problems did more for Hindus then Modi has done. Even Pappu visits Mandirs, so what? Modi is decimating destroying bulldozing all small Hindu businesses by cheap China imports & FDI. But then, it's nothing new, whenever Sangh Parivaar is in Govt, Hinduism is actively culled 1977, 1989 etc.

syam
BGR Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:59 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by syam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:26 am

Raj Malhotra wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:25 am
While LILO abuses everyone personally who is critical of Modi, the opinion poll seems to show only 2%
clear positive feedback for Modi. Seems only LILO voted for Modi.

Narisimha Rao inspite of tremendous problems did more for Hindus then Modi has done. Even Pappu visits Mandirs, so what? Modi is decimating destroying bulldozing all small Hindu businesses by cheap China imports & FDI. But then, it's nothing new, whenever Sangh Parivaar is in Govt, Hinduism is actively culled 1977, 1989 etc.
It is first time a complete Hindu government being at centre. We are not that naive to expect it to meet our expectations in short period of time. Modiji is more like baby steps. We are still at starting stage. He is going to be there until some new and great leader emerges from the Hindu community.

I don't like these discussion at all, dude. You guys seem hell bent on dethroning Modiji at all cost. You better to post some quality arguments in your next posts. 'RSS is anti-hindu' or some other bull crap is not all great arguments to any discussion.

Any way, congress butchered hinuds/sikhs countless times. All regional parties pander to Muslims one way or another. There is no alternative to Modiji. It is do or die situation. You can't burn this small boat, just because you feel it is dingy.

I guess all my arguments will go over you head. And you will still say, 'But he is not doing anything at all.'

srikumar
BGR Member
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:38 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by srikumar » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Raj Malhotra wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:25 am

Narisimha Rao inspite of tremendous problems did more for Hindus then Modi has done. Even Pappu visits Mandirs, so what? Modi is decimating destroying bulldozing all small Hindu businesses by cheap China imports & FDI. But then, it's nothing new, whenever Sangh Parivaar is in Govt, Hinduism is actively culled 1977, 1989 etc.
What is this business about 'Hindu business and non-Hindu business' with China import business? China import stuff will hit any trader in that business area whether Hindu or Muslim. And given the proportion of population in the country, by default the majority will get hit more, or benefit more from an import ban.

Taking your point and turning it around, one could easily argue that it is the Hindu consumer across India that has benefited from the China trade. This could be shown as proof that Modi is pro-Hindu since there are more Hindus in India that other religions, and also because there are more Hindu consumers than Hindu traders.

This could also be shown as genuine proof of his secular policies since all Indians, whether Hindus, Christians or Muslim benefit from cheap Chinese imports; and in my opinion, this is how it should be since he is the Prime Minister and leader for all Indians, Hindu or Muslim or Christian. Especially the poor people benefit from this. Take your pick on how to spin the argument.

If that is all you can come up with for 'proof' of Modi being anti-Hindu, this is pretty poor showing, man. As syam said above, post some quality arguments dude (preferrably in the politics thread).

And please dont bring up P.V. Narasimha Rao. Do you know what idignities the Indian National Congress party (under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi) subject him to after his passing away- a person who contributed so much to his party and to the country during a critical time for the country (after Mandal, during RJB, during liberalization, low ForEx, bad economy, Bombay blasts etc.)? It is in public domain. Dis-respecting the dead is not Indian sanskaar. Some people will forget this and move on, some will not forget.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:20 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by hanumadu » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:43 am

Modi has done more than I expected for this term. Assam NRC is a huge achievement and paves the way for more of the same. It's more than what Modi does, its the freedom Hindu orgs get during BJP rule that is important. So many orgs that were previously unknown or non existent are active now. Also many right wing publications have come up now and are creating a sustainable indic ecosystem.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:02 am

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by Rahul M » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:11 am

3 days of polling later, clearly, there is no YUUUGE disillusion with NDA2 as claimed by the MYTY crowd.

Gus
Forum Moderator
Posts: 552
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: POLL THREAD: Has NaMo's BJP Govt Done Enough for Hindu Causes?

Post by Gus » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:37 pm

of course...other than a motley crew of some personally financially hurt people, the 'why is modi not my personal monster to carry out my personal pet peeves' folks, and the 'rahul supporting pretenders to sow disillusion' ..there's really not much dissatisfaction.

If they cannot do work with Modi, then how are they going to get what they want with Rahul? it's just :facepalm:

Post Reply