The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
fanne
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by fanne » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:05 pm

he looks older and stressed and weak (lost weight), but boy intensity is at trillion volts!!

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:11 pm

His hand are shaking - emotional or something else?

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:16 pm

vintage Modi, but different!!
Is Modi less sure, is he hurt by all the abuses towards him, India and Hindus!! I think he is sure but hurt. He has only done one mistake - Worked hard to lift us all (without favor or fear).

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Man, his grasp of agriculture is very deep. I doubt MMS or anybody before him has this level of mastery. Fanne, I don't see him as nervous at all. A bit tired maybe but understandable given his travel and busy schedule. On the contrary looks pugnacious and must be pissing off his haters.

BTW, were there any questions on Kathua and Unnao? None as far as I can tell.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:03 pm

modi's answer to the secret of his energy :rotfl:

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:06 pm

I see a lot of heartburn and burnol frustration on SM that this was a scripted town-hall meeting and audience was handpicked and questions vetted.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Looks like the campaign for 2019 may have started.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:06 pm

the questions came from namo app.

how many of you have it installed?

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:54 pm

Supratik wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:54 pm
Looks like the campaign for 2019 may have started.
This man is frustrating. :roll:

He lets his enemies attack him with everything they've got for at least 6 months, then gets on a plane to go to a foreign land, and pushes a button from there that explodes a megaton nuke amongst his enemies. Rinse and repeat.

We would rather he conducts surgical strikes then and there.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:32 pm

crams wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:06 pm
I see a lot of heartburn and burnol frustration on SM that this was a scripted town-hall meeting and audience was handpicked and questions vetted.
Here's the counterpoint. NDTV is by far the most accessible (and "credible") desi channel in the West. NDTV carries the worst possible propagandu against Modi. So, how come these venues are filled with people who chant "Modi! Modi!!"? How come we don't see reports on rNDTV, especially from Londonistan, of people booing him at these venues - either inside or outside?

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:48 am

Gus wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Just installed it a few mins ago... will follow it from now on.

gablu
BGR Newbie

Post by gablu » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:28 am

Meanwhile in Kolkata, a minor hindu girl has been kidnapped and kept captive by a muslim man in metiabruz (aka mini Pakistan) area for last 10 months. The father of girl lodged fir but police did not act citing their inability to do anything in mini Pakistan. Thereafter the father moved to high court and got an order from Kolkata High Court to find the girl. Still no action.

BJP youth morcha has been highlighting the issue from last month. The issue again surfaced in SM after Kathua incident.

As usual sickulars are either silent or trying to say that the girl eloped with the man.

2 days back Kolkata police crime branch made a twitter post that this is a rumor and no such things happened.

Jt CP Crime, Kolkata

Verified account

@KPDetectiveDept
Apr 17
More
A false rumour being spread on social media about a missing minor girl held captive in a Metiabruz house and police being afraid of raiding house.Don’t believe in rumours being spread to create communal tension. All indulged in spreading rumour wud be severely dealt with.

Read the comments in the original twitter post to get more details. Some of the comments or news links are in bengali but you will get jist of the matter.

https://twitter.com/KPDetectiveDept/sta ... 0601535489

Please highlight the issue in SM and your circles.

Those who can read bengali please follow Diptasya in FB who is fighting for the issue
https://www.facebook.com/diptasya.jash

gablu
BGR Newbie

Post by gablu » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:37 am

https://www.sirfnews.com/police-scared- ... indu-girl/

I am embarking on a struggle against some very powerful and influential people supported by the Bengal administration. I may be forced to delete my report or even jailed on fabricated charges. I entrust my readers to carry on this struggle further.

There was a girl. Let’s suppose her name was Gudiya. Indeed, all girls are Gudiyas to their parents. She went to school, where she played with her friends. A member of a joint family, she had a loving elder brother and a young niece, who was her playmate at home. At times, when she remembered her mother, the little girl would get lost in thoughts. She did not have a mother. The love of a mother — something so cherished and coveted by one and all — is what she missed. It was left to her father to console her at such times with a loving pat on her head. Yes, her father showered her with love.

Ad

A single 10-feet-by-10-feet room in a narrow lane was what the father and daughter called their home. The girl was fond of the ubiquitous orange-flavoured candies so popular in Kolkata. She had also seen the Cadbury’s Dairy Milk chocolates with enticing pictures on them decked up in the bigger shops. For all her keen desire to taste them, those are the ones her father couldn’t afford.

The father is merely a sanitation worker working for the city’s municipal corporation. He gives her a rupee or two at times, which allows her to buy for herself and her young niece the orange-flavoured candies from the nukkad shop next door. Her brother too gives her money for candy whenever he visits them.

Aerial view of a part of the Metiabruz neighbourhood
One day the girl went missing.

She could not be found anywhere. She had been to a shop in the vicinity to buy some candy but did not return. Her father and her uncles looked for her all over. There was no trace of her.

They went to the police station. The officers told them she must have gone somewhere and ought to be back soon. The father informed the men in uniform that his daughter was only 15. She knew no place other than the neighbourhood shop. She could not have possibly gone just anywhere. She had never been anywhere beyond on her own. After a lot of coaxing, the policemen relented somewhat, registering merely a general diary (police complaint short of a First Information Report or FIR).

Binod Das, the girl’s father, kept visiting the police station once every day to ask about his daughter. He got no response there, let alone assistance. However, he did not relent and kept looking for his missing daughter. Armed only with a photo of his dear daughter, he tried asking random people here and there.

FIR Copy filed in Garden Reach police station
This is how he stumbled upon a fact one day. A young man of a neighbouring locality was last seen with his daughter, dragging her away. He was in a group.

The father immediately went to the police station to inform this in detail. After hearing him out, the policemen told him that the area in question was dangerous. It was like a sovereign country within the country, somewhere they did not dare to venture.

None of the cops would like to meet a fate similar to Vinod Mehta. It was beyond their capability to rescue Gudiya (name changed), the daughter of Das, from that area. The hapless father pleaded with the officers, begging them to do something. To no avail. The policemen pleaded helplessness.

The girl had gone missing on 10 June 2017. Das has not seen his daughter ever since. He does not even know whether she is dead or alive, and if still alive, in what condition. The police have given up.

Das has even tried to visit the Chief Minister’s Office. But a petty sanitation worker is not permitted to enter the CMO. Still, he risked his life to visit the place, but has got no results.

Copy of the GD
The poor father does not fear for his life. But he wonders what would happen to his daughter if he is gone. This is what drives him to live on and fight on. He has also filed a petition at the High Court with the hope of receiving some relief. He lives on, in the hope of seeing his daughter again. Someday, she would be back. She would rest her head on his lap and ask about her mother again.

Many have tried to convince Das that his daughter has left him of her own free will. He responds to them asking, if that were the case, why she would forget her father totally. Would she not even make a phone call to inform her father how she was doing? No, the father refuses to buy this fallacious argument. He is stubborn; he would get back his 15-year-old daughter.

Das hails from Bihar. People keep gossiping back there. He does not care much for idle gossip. He considers Kolkata his home. The gentlemen here discuss on a whole range of issues; so he trusts that one day they will take up cudgels on behalf of his poor Gudiya too. It is a pity that the poor man’s trust is misplaced, as borne by the fact that he is regularly forced by the police to withdraw his case.

Court order, Page 1 of 2 pages
The irony is painful. The accused in this case, one Mintu Miyan, was actually even identified by the 8-year-old niece of Gudiya. The young girl had stated unequivocally at Lalbazar, the headquarters of Kolkata Police, it was this man who had dragged Gudiya away on that day.

Even after this, the police have not arrested the accused. The kidnapped Gudiya is not rescued. Instead, it is Das who is reprimanded: How dare he file a complaint! Has someone bribed him to file the case?

The ‘intellectuals’ will not speak on this matter. To them, Gudiya “is a Hindu. Just a bloody Hindu!” There is no lure of petrodollars in this case and, hence, no time to waste here. That time is better spent in reading Das Kapital.

Court order, Page 2 of 2 pages
It is the common man that Das expects help from. Could they not raise their voice? Could they not return to him his daughter, whom he has not seen these past 10 months? How much longer should he wait?

In his anguish, the hapless man wants to cry out. Does his daughter not matter? Do poor people like him not matter in West Bengal? Why does no one speak? Does no one care?

This report of mine may invite the ire of both official and unofficial quarters. I might incur the wrath of extremely powerful and influential people, who enjoy the direct support of the state administration. I may be forced to delete my posts or even jailed on fabricated charges. I entrust my readers to carry on this struggle further.

However, none of it will prove these facts wrong. I shall continue my struggle on behalf of the exploited Hindus of Bengal. I entrust my readers to take this struggle forward.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:02 am

Gus wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:06 pm

That app is battery drainer. Had to uninstall.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:20 am

(1) who is bigger foreign agent now, AAP of RSS= BJP?
Rahul M wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:33 am
AAP is anyway a foreign funded NGO, don't generalize that to India.
Do you have any evidence? If yes, then why dont you give it to courts? You asked me similar question wrt EVM. Just returning your type of questions to you.

Also, what is YOUR take on the FACT that RSS= BJP printed law that any political party can take funds from any foreign individual or company or trust (not just PIO / OCI) and that too in a way that public wont even come to know? Do YOU support / oppose India's political party getting / taking foreign funds? If no, then why do you support this law printed by Modiji/RSS? And if you oppose foreign funding, then why do you blame AAP for foerign funding?

-----

Dear Audience,'
In general, you I request you ALL to notice blatant hypocrisy of all Modiji-supporters. Drop name of SoGa / Arke and they talk of foreign funding. And when it got proved in court that RSS = BJP was also taking funds from foreigners (just like congress/aap), BJP printed law that legalized it from 1976 onwards !!! And it will be even legal henceforth !! Not only that, RSS printed law that political parties can take donations from foreigners using anonymous way !!

So when RSS = BJP takes, foreign funds, as per Modivaadies, it is PATRIOTIC act !! And when congress/aap/others take foreign funds, it is traitorous act. Do you see blatant double standard here?

==============

(2)RSS-leaders and RSS-workers in Jammu are OPENLY helping Muslims from Kashmir , and Rohingye to settle in Jammu !!

Lets take some population data from wiki

population of kashmir valley = 69 lakh (over 96% muslim)
number of muslims in entire JK state = 86 lakhs
number of hindus + sikhs in jammu = 36 lakhs
number of msulims in jammu = 17 lakhs

So if 20 lakhs muslims move from Kashmir to Jammu, then kashmir still remains Muslims majority, and Jammu will become Muslim majority.

Now pls see these links

https://www.pgurus.com/move-to-settle-k ... fications/

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/jammu- ... 93877.html

https://twitter.com/madhukishwar/status ... 0428876800

These links prove that CM Mehbooba Mufti has printed 3 Gazette Notifications which say

(a) if a muslim has moved from Kashmir valley to Jammu due to threats and harassment from terrorists etc, then he can get land in Jammu from Govt for settlement !! (previously, this was available only for Hindus as they were leaving kashmir valley and moving to jammu)

(b) if a nomad or a tribal has encroached land in Jammu, then Govt will will NOT evict him till alternate residence is given by govt !!

(c) And a large number of communities are added to this list of tribal and nomad thru various GNs

Plus many orders were issued that adi land encroachers. eg one order said that "land eviction unit will NOT get police protection unless there is approval from tribal welfare department" !!

Now State Govt notifications become effective ONLY after Governor signs. And RSS-Governor of JK approved all these GN that enable Kashmiri Muslims to encroach govt land in Jammu enmasse and settle there !!!

So its clear that RSS-workers are supporting this transfer of Muslims from Kahsmir to Jammu.

This is backstabbing. And please note --- what RSS-leaders and RSS-workers are doing in Jammu, is something they will do in whole India.

In Ahmedabad too, RSS-leaders and RSS-workers are enabling islamist to take over Hindu residential colonies near "border area".

So now you see why RSS-workers help people in flood? Because there is zero risk of life (they start help only when water level goes knee down). There is small investment of time , money and inconvinience. And this social servcie wll fetch crores of votes. And from votes, they get Ministries, and then they take decisions to enable Muslims to move from Kashmir to Jammu, and collect bribes.

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:29 am

For the few minutes I saw NaMo's townhall meeting in London, I saw some p*ssful wearing skull caps, beards looking dull, mournful, gloomy with no enthusiasm. If they did not like the guest, why be there?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:03 am

I wondered, even then, as to how a DU girl student would even think of 'semen" and deduce stuff like “It dried white on my black leggings, and the foreign smell clearly indicated that it wasn’t water."

was she there to study or dick around with "semen"?? (pun not intended!!)

Forensic Report Rules Out Presence Of Semen In Holi Balloons
“The balloons that were thrown at us had some kind of gooey material coming out of them. When we looked at the position from where the balloons were thrown, I saw a girl standing there…We need to change the mindset of people who say that throwing balloons at someone is merely a mark of celebrating Holi. It is very inappropriate,” said one of the girls who claimed to have been hit.

“It dried white on my black leggings, and the foreign smell clearly indicated that it wasn’t water. Of course, at that point in time, I didn’t guess what it really was. Not even close to what it really was. You see, nobody had thrown semen at me before yesterday,” the DU student had written in an Instagram post.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:17 am

Primus wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:44 pm
Normally I would agree with you on most of what you write and I completely understand your anger and frustration.

But may I suggest that except for the bolded part of your post, you do us Hindus abroad a gross injustice.

We are unwitting ambassadors not just of our country but also of our religion wherever we go. When the media is full of Hinduphobia, it is particularly important for people outside India to see real Hindus in person. I never lose an opportunity to state boldly - yes, I am a Hindu, have done so ever since I left the mother country. When you are seen as a normal human being, just as capable as anybody else (and quite often even more so), they begin to respect you, even if grudgingly. You are not then a four-armed monstrosity any more, bent on raping and pillaging.

There is a lot that Hindus abroad can do for India and its image in the outside world. Indeed have done so. If Rajiv Malhotra had not left India he would not have become a potent force for the BIF to reckon with (heck, he is to be credited with coining the phrase and highlighting their role in the promotion of Hinduphobia). There are many like him, such as Vamsee Juluri. Of course there are also plenty of Jaichands living abroad, I will grant you that. But those who wish to, can and do make a difference. Each time we attend an event here or donate to a pro-Dharma cause in India it makes a difference.

I agree, we cannot be at the forefront of the battle on the ground in India and my heart truly goes out to the foot soldiers of the RSS, the karyakartas of the BJP and those that fight in the trenches and the streets, putting their lives in danger every day in defense of Dharma. I doubt many on this forum do that either. But what we can do, sitting out 'in Washington' is spread the word locally, support our local politicians who can influence pro-India policies, donate to institutions in India that are Dharmic, dispel the malicious myths about Hindus and India that are a constant refrain in the media - both in India and the West, educate each and everyone we meet in our daily lives about the rich culture of India, the bounty of wisdom in Hinduism and the benevolent nature of our faith.

The reason Israel enjoys the protection it does and is able to behave like a bully in the middle-east is simply because of the power of the Jewish lobby in the US. There is no reason why the Hindus cannot be powerful enough to influence US policies towards India, if we can overcome our ancient malady of internecine bickering and the fissures in our midst.
My dear sir. My post is not directed at individuals as such, but the group/Hindu community of which I am one. Like any generalisation, it is not necessarily true at the individual level but most definitely true at the community level.

The individuals you mentioned i.e. Malhotra etc - sure they help, but at the end of the day, the fight starts and ends at home. I myself, lived my entire life abroad but have recently returned home. Will I stay? I don't know the future, but I will definitely try. I have returned home to practice my dharma, contribute (monetarily & physically) etc. Sending money to organisations is one thing, yes it is needed. But more important is that we need bodies to help get things done.

You speak of the Israelis. But the jews, unlike us Hindus, did not abandon their culture to "fit in" (I have friends who are ancestrally hindu but have now become agnostic and are more christian than christians, because "it makes them look good") or betray their culture to gain a seat on the board of a red brick university a la Narayan moorty. In fact, if anything, we need to learn from the jews - they are working in the US to prod and poke the US to do their bidding and help their homeland back in the middle east. So yes, there is no reason why the hindus can't enjoy the same position the jews do, but that isn't going to happen. Hindus don't have such a mentality. Just look at KA, lingayat swamis are ready to back the cong looters just because they were promised a new religion for the purposes of reservation.

It saddens me to end that Hindus, time and again, are ready to sell their mother for power, wealth and status.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:09 am

http://www.opindia.com/2018/04/modi-hur ... in-8-days/
Modi Hurricane to hit Karnataka from April 29, PM to address 16 rallies in 8 days

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:02 am

A blow to the "seculars";Judge Loya died of natural causes, rules SC while dismissing pleas seeking probe into his death
Mean while a grand comedy show is also happening at Hyderabad where CPM Kerala unit criticises Yechury's plan to ally with Cong.
JohnTitor wrote:Just look at KA, lingayat swamis are ready to back the cong looters just because they were given an empty-promise of a new religion for the purposes of reservation.
Minor correction made. The KA government has NOT promised any reservation benefits for this new religion. The Lingayats & Veerashaivas are NOT going to get any thing of use with this "new religion" tag. The strong minority lobby in Congress ensured that no such schemes get launched :lol:.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:31 am

chetak wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:03 am
I wondered, even then, as to how a DU girl student would even think of 'semen" and deduce stuff like “It dried white on my black leggings, and the foreign smell clearly indicated that it wasn’t water."
won't they face atleast an FIR or full enquiry?

sanjayC
BGR Member

Post by sanjayC » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:29 am

Absolutely. An FIR should be registered and a police enquiry done to find out if any money exchanged hands between these girls and some foreign-funded NGO to spread this rumour. We need to set an example for others, otherwise this mischief will happen before every Hindu festival

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:59 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:17 am

You speak of the Israelis. But the jews, unlike us Hindus, did not abandon their culture to "fit in" (I have friends who are ancestrally hindu but have now become agnostic and are more christian than christians, because "it makes them look good") or betray their culture to gain a seat on the board of a red brick university a la Narayan moorty. In fact, if anything, we need to learn from the jews - they are working in the US to prod and poke the US to do their bidding and help their homeland back in the middle east. So yes, there is no reason why the hindus can't enjoy the same position the jews do, but that isn't going to happen. Hindus don't have such a mentality. Just look at KA, lingayat swamis are ready to back the cong looters just because they were promised a new religion for the purposes of reservation.

It saddens me to end that Hindus, time and again, are ready to sell their mother for power, wealth and status.
I agree with your last sentence completely. But that is the problem, isn't it? And it does not seem to matter whether the Hindu lives in India or in the US. In fact the issue would be non-existent if the Hindu(s) in India were true to Dharma. Why then blame the one who left the Pitrabhumi? The cynic would argue that the ones living abroad are not affected and therefore do not care. OTOH, the real problem is the large number of 'janeyu-dhari' Hindus back in India who are constantly maligning Dharma and the mother country. Else we would not have the slow Islamization of Bengal, for example.

The Jews are not entirely united on the Israeli cause either, though much more so than the Hindus. There is a gradual shift towards consolidation of Hindu power abroad, it is perceptible and palpable, but will take a long time to reach anywhere near the clout the Jewish community holds. And I've always said we need to learn from them, I ought to know having worked closely with orthodox Jews for years.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:15 am

Heh.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:00 pm