The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Gus
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by Gus » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:20 am

so you have nothing else to add but whine ad nauseam

clearly you are not changing anybody's opinion here. why keep at it? give it a rest.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:19 am

lol I see, because what news items I post doesn't suit your political view, you are calling it whining.
I have no interest in changing views of anyone, am only mentioning things that affect others. They may not affect you, as you seem to be immune to all those, but they matter to others.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:28 am

So who is your alternative Mr Karthik?.they are all worse. Given the alternative we have best option right now. Unless you shutdown some political parties you can keep insulting. But from leftists and sikulars we know that this govt is doing a lot. Which is why they are committed to have thier Govt in place in 2019.

suryag
BGR Newbie

Post by suryag » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:24 am

An interview with PVNR by Shekhar Gupta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUQU1vw12_o

Even at that age (83) his mind was clear, reminds me of Namo wonder what he could have done if the conditions were favourable to him

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:01 am

Raj Malhotra's 13 posts in his post history are fairly easy to go through.
His single issue refrain is that BJP is supposedly doomed, that BJP is neglecting its Core (he doesnt define it - some times it economically defined as in "middle class", some times its defined based on MYTY (more yindoo than yindoo) issues like temple privatization) .
Anyway he predicts 20 seats for BJP in UP.
That Nitish will abandon BJP.
That Rahul gandhi will become PM next with 100 seats while Modi will loose and sit in opposition with 250+ seats.Later he predicts merely 160 seats for Modi.
He claims Modi broke the back of RW in India (says that Modi started doing this from his time in Gujarat).Probably this is why Sadhvi Pragya,Swami Aseemanad and Col Purohit arrested on fake Hindu terror bogey were finally released/acquitted in Modi's term :roll: .

Anyway my reading of him is that he is some aaptard/sikular masquerading here who rather see Rahul at center than Modi and is no different to commie weird insect Trilobite who was suddenly jumping on the "Modi is not Hindutva enough" bandwangon in his final few posts because he realized that his Modi is "kattar Hindutva maut ka saudagar" or Modi is "corrupt and shafted the middleclass" tropes are hardly getting traction from Hindus.

Kartik, like you there are enough useful idiots in SM who will place such posters like Raj Malhotra on their shoulders sans a background check just because he/she uttered the "Modi is not Hindutva enough" claim .

Same as the case of Parasaran, a congi RS MP who is close to Sonia... more over he is an ex congie advocate general(i.e the Congie mafia's own consigliere if and when the push comes to shove in the apex courts - he is the lawyer in whom they can repose absolute trust in to manage the judges and trust him with their deepest darkest secrets), ....
... and just because he does his masquerade with some moneyed mutts in tow on MYTY (more yindoo than yindoo) issues like Temple privatisation you claim that he is a private citizen and ask the babe in the woods type of question that if we cannot trust "private citizens" to fight for Hindutva then who can we trust?
First you repose the trust in a wrong person i.e lawyers posing on Hindutva issues(knowing well that Judges are only swayed by political pressure of their patrons or govt in power or by mass mobilizations like Babri demolition or jalikattu agitaion), then when their antecedents are shown to be congie/suspect you become disenchanted and go into doom and gloom mode.All the while you will kick Modi at every chance you get because after all Modi is the one and only leader who is never deserving of your trust, isnt he?
Karthik wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:00 am

I think Raj Malhotra has echoed same feeling in previous page. If it's not too obvious to you what's going on with core issues and you blindly ask others to shut up and discard every anti hindu issue that's not being looked into, good luck winning next elections. I Can bet 100% BJP will bring up hindutva during election campaigns, even though it has taken a distant back seat. If it wins the election, hindu issues will again become irrelevant as with all past bjp govts.

So who are useful idiots?
BTW top performing minister in modi govt is naqvi. What nice policies he has roled out for his dept.
Top performing ministers are gadkari,piyush goyal,jetlee,Sitharaman etc.
It is your MYTY idiocy where you see a minority affairs ministry which gets 0.02% of funding in Budget and want to crucify modi for doing it.
The minority ministry's UPA era funding(adjusted for inflation,NDA's funding is lower than UPA2's by 400 crore - but guess such facts are not your concern?) has long been remapped away from mullahs and madrasas to now mainly target the suppressed groups within minorities like Women,Girls or yet unskilled but wanting to get skilled livelihood seekers.It is the correct strategy because even if the effect of such schemes are merely nominal, the message will be sent to the groups most likely to vote BJP from minorities making them to dissociate from the sikular consensus imposed by mullahs batting for congress.
Already going by anectodal chatter the Triple Talaq bill has tremendously stirred expectations in the muslim women who are now getting aware and it is strongest step towards pulling back the muslim TFR and the demographic time bomb.
And this splintering of opposition votebanks is the correct strategy to weaken opposition unity in the longterm.

But sikulars/aaptards like Raj Malhotra who similarly aim to splinter Hindu unity by claiming that Modi is not "Hindutva enough" will put up a red flag for you on Modi's back and you will be the useful idiot who will charge at the flag without thinking twice and this will repeat over and over again.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:43 am

Karthik wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:19 am
lol I see, because what news items I post doesn't suit your political view, you are calling it whining.
I have no interest in changing views of anyone, am only mentioning things that affect others. They may not affect you, as you seem to be immune to all those, but they matter to others.
No it is not the news article which you posted which constitutes as whining - such articles which inform on the evolving ground situation and increase Hindu unity over and above caste identity while reducing past dhimminess habits are always welcome.
Karthik wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:28 pm
But hey, according to BJP patriots and loyalists, toilets and bank accounts will guarantee civilizational and nation's safety and security.
If this news is true, govt needs to act on such elements immediately, hope BJP doesn't wait till it gets 5000 seats in parliament for such serious threat.
It is your above comment posted with the article unfairly kicking Modi for this and denouncing BJP as useless for Hindutva - which breaks the Hindu unity and push Hindus towards NOTA or other such dhimmi alternatives is what constitutes as damaging whining.

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:53 pm

Karthik wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:00 am
Gus wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:52 pm
Karthik wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:56 am
So govt need not do anything because other parties won't do anything? You make lot of sense.
1. state the issue
2. state the solution
3. state how to bring about the solution
4. state how bjp is failing and how not having bjp (which is rahul or some puppet like kumarasamy) will bring about the solution.
If it's not too obvious to you what's going on with core issues and you blindly ask others to shut up and discard every anti hindu issue that's not being looked into, good luck winning next elections. I Can bet 100% BJP will bring up hindutva during election campaigns, even though it has taken a distant back seat. If it wins the election, hindu issues will again become irrelevant as with all past bjp govts.
Karthik,
I have read many of your posts, and while they have some substance many of times, they are usually pretty high on rhetoric, outrage and bold, vehement commentary. This is completely fine since this is a public forum where anyone can post anything (mods step in only for abusive/off-color posts). But there comes a time when a poster asks you for specific substance, please do make an attempt at posting it (instead of pointing to another poster Raj Malhotra and his words).

Do you hold your opinions independently of Raj M.? I think you do. So, I request you to please post a few line items on what specific issues bother you. Dont bother about stating a solution like Gus has asked......just the issues (Hindutva or otherwise) that bother you about this govt. I am hoping your list is longer than 5 line items, but even a few would do, and specifics would be good, if you have them. Thanks.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:11 pm

Karthik wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:19 am
They may not affect you, as you seem to be immune to all those, but they matter to others.
Yes. I am immune to propaganda. 8-)

I can also recognize what is a disaster, what is perfection, and what is good enough.

and how not to end up in disaster by chasing perfection, when good enough is good enough for now.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:13 pm

Lilo wrote:Regarding K.Parasaran, i have already commented once highlighting his role as the attorney general of India in the deplorable Union Carbide setting(similar to role of SuSu)
Raj Malhotra wrote:I have dealt with K Parasaran, he is very passionate about Hindu issues and against interference in temple Management
While I cannot say anything about his larger political and career moves but on Temple issues he has been very vocal and against interference
In the case of RJB, K. Parasaran was appointed as the lawyer by Nair Service Society (NSS) a social organisation for the betterment of the Nair community of Kerala (staunch Hindus). And I have only got the excerpts of his arguments from the media. But going through that the arguments he has listed are pretty much out of the box, and he seems to have done good research on the subject. The lawyers from the rival camp have not dived so deep into the old cases and are just using the "right of equality" etc. to push their case through. And another lawyer (again not appointed by any government) Sai Deepak also seems to have done research going all the way to cases which went to the Privy Council during the days of the Raj. I feel they have done a good job, and at least are worth the money.
Karthik wrote:If what you say is true, then we are indeed doomed. Private citizens fighting for hindutva are compromised you say, the govt doesn't want to touch hindutva issues with 10 feet pole.
For argument agreeing 100% with the bolded part. What do you suggest the rest of us here should be doing? Can you suggest some remedies to correct the situation?
Raj Malhotra wrote:Unfortunately it seems that BJP has been unable to get the minority votes and its pro MNC economic policies will lead to damage to core vote base
Why do we assume that BJP does not know the ground situation? BJP is not going to get much of the minority votes, that is pretty much certain. I feel we are also relying heavily on MSM which always reports that NDA is going to sink soon. We often forget that BJP too is led by seasoned politicians. Life is not easy for the BJP, but it is also not that the game is over. I read a Malayalam paper which always is 100% confident that Shiv Sena is going to get out of the NDA alliance. They rant and rave but all the Sena MPs are still there in the NDA. As per this news paper Nitish Kumar and JD(U) are just about to leave NDA. Again, nothing of that sort happened.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:41 pm

Hindu organisations plan Jallikattu-model protest to prevent allowing women's entry into Sabarimala
The Supreme Court had to withdraw its judgement in the Jallikattu case as the general public and devotees launched a unique protest

KOCHI: All Hindu believers and organisations will unite under the banner of ‘Sanathana Samrakshana Samithi to launch a ‘Jallikattu-model’ protest to resist and stop the move to allow women in the age group of 10 to 50 years enter Sabarimala Ayyappa Temple, Travancore Devaswom Board former president Prayar Gopalakrishnan and activist Rahul Easwar told a press meet here on Thursday.

“We will be organising prayer meets and protests in a peaceful and democratic way to resist the move to undermine the spiritual values and the centuries-old tradition of Sabarimala, which is a symbol of interfaityh harmony in the state. The Hindus are uniting above political and religious differences to uphold the values of ‘Sanathana Dharma’ and the sacredness of Sabarimala,” said Prayar Gopalakrishnan. He said constitutional bodies should not interfere in the rituals and practices of any religion.

The Supreme Court had to withdraw its judgement in the Jallikattu case as the general public and devotees launched a unique protest. The Hindus in Kerala will launch a similar protest to protect their religious rights, said Gopalakrishnan.

There has been a concerted effort to drag Sabarimala into controversies from 1949 onwards when the temple was set on fire by some miscreants, he said.

Rahul Easwar said all member organizations of the Hindu Parliament, an apex body of 108 Hindu organisations have come forward to launch the protest. The protest will be launched after the court issues its judgement.

Devotees, including women, will launch an indefinite sit-in in front of Sabarimala temple to stop women activists who come to enter the temple by force. “We are sure no true woman devotee will try to enter the temple violating the tradition. Only some activists and liberals are trying to incite trouble in the name of women rights. Anybody trying to enter the temple by force will be stopped by women devotees,” he said.

Swami Sivananda Giri, Hindu Parliament general secretary C P Sugathan, Atmeeya Sabha secretary A Hari Narayanan and Ganaka Maha Sabha leader Sumersh Kumar were present at the press conference.
This is a right path.
It has to be peaceful but then it has to be so massive that the scale itself is threatening - if keralam is brought to standstill on this issue , self appointed judges in SC will do downhill skiing in no time.
Further SC will not deliver an unimplementable order which will be likely be openly defied b/c saving face is more important than anything for them.

A quotable quote with regard to that particular character of Judges in SC
Justices A K Sikri and S A Bobde wrote:
“Have some patience. It cannot be done overnight. ... Any order passed by us will have to be reasonable so that it could be enforced,” the bench, also comprising Justices A K Sikri and S A Bobde, said while reserving its order in the matter.
“If we ban fire crackers, then every cracker brust would be a breach of our order :lol: We will consider all aspects and pass an interim order for a limited period,”

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:11 pm

Have u guys seen Chalo jeete hain? A very inspirational 31 minutes movie.
There is a message, Yes I am coming in 2019 - NAMO

Among many copies - Watch it for the movie (not for the print)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8d7yKIWRMw

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:58 pm

suryag wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:24 am
An interview with PVNR by Shekhar Gupta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUQU1vw12_o

Even at that age (83) his mind was clear, reminds me of Namo wonder what he could have done if the conditions were favourable to him
He was in the wrong party and couldn't bring himself to leave it. Ultimately that limited his impact.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:04 am

Sachin wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:13 pm
Karthik wrote:If what you say is true, then we are indeed doomed. Private citizens fighting for hindutva are compromised you say, the govt doesn't want to touch hindutva issues with 10 feet pole.
For argument agreeing 100% with the bolded part. What do you suggest the rest of us here should be doing? Can you suggest some remedies to correct the situation?
You will never hear back from him on any useful suggestions. At the most he will hide behind "deposit 15 lakh in every Indian's bank account as promised in 2014" type of recommendations.

He is also taking on another forum Mod at the moment, and I can't help thinking how quickly that could go downhill....

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:14 am

Karthik wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:07 am
That's because whenever people used to post similar news items, two kinds of replies where often seen: (1) that they are aaptards etc masquerading as BJP supporters etc. (2) Govt has to improve economic condition, hindutva or hindu issues don't matter now.
How about a third alternative, i.e. they are not aaptards, just retards plain and simple ? I would never accuse you of being a retard, but what is your personal opinion regarding such "people" ? Are you confident this category doesn't apply ?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:19 am

This is a dated report but it lays out the truth in a matter where the media and commie "intellectuals" pilloried the Modi govt by deliberately misrepresenting facts which they were all very well aware of at the time.

Modi govt does not deserve the flak it got for Raghuram Rajan’s exit from RBI
Modi govt does not deserve the flak it got for Raghuram Rajan’s exit from RBI

The flak that the Modi government received for it’s treatment of Raghuram Rajan and Rakesh Mohan may have been unwarranted.

Jul 16, 2017

Karan Thapar

I hardly need to stress how much flak the government has received for its alleged treatment of Raghuram Rajan. The alleged ignoring of Rakesh Mohan didn’t receive the same level of attention but the cognoscenti were outspoken in their criticism. Well, it seems, on both counts the obloquy was unfair and wrong.

Most people consider me a critic or, at least, not a supporter of the Modi government. I wouldn’t quarrel with either description. However, I also see myself as an objective and balanced journalist who is duty bound to be fair. In a moment, you’ll understand why I have begun this way.

Two facts, which have come to my attention in recent days, could change the way the media and, indeed, the wider public have viewed the Modi government’s handling of the governorship of the Reserve Bank of India. The prevailing perception is that the government was unfair and ungrateful in denying Raghuram Rajan a second term. Some have even argued he was pushed out. There are also a few who criticised the government for not offering the job to Rakesh Mohan, a former deputy governor, who many thought was the best candidate available.

I hardly need to stress how much flak the government has received for its alleged treatment of Raghuram Rajan. The alleged ignoring of Rakesh Mohan didn’t receive the same level of attention but the cognoscenti were outspoken in their criticism. Well, it seems, on both counts the obloquy was unfair and wrong.

Unimpeachable sources have told me that Mr Rajan was offered a two-year extension. However, the problem was his inability to get a further extension of leave of absence from Chicago University without losing his valuable tenure. Mr Rajan could only stay on for eight additional months.

Quite understandably, the government decided this would be inadequate. It would only add to the uncertainty at the top of the Reserve Bank. It, therefore, opted to choose a new governor.

Seen in this light, it’s clear Mr Rajan was not badly treated and the criticism the government faced on this count was mistaken and unfair. Furthermore, these details were known to a few people but never fully reported, although they were clearly hinted at in an interview Mr Rajan gave the New York Times last September. As the paper put it: “He said that his departure was based on his inability to reach an agreement with the government on serving longer but not serving another full 3 year term.”

Let’s now come to Rakesh Mohan. I’ve very reliably learnt he was approached for the governorship and the government was extremely keen that he accept. Unfortunately, a personal and poignant problem prevented him from responding positively. It would be improper to go into further details but what I can confirm is that he requested the government not to be considered even though this meant a post he would have regarded as the culmination of his career had to be gracefully declined.

However, what I can add is that the government tried its best to find ways of enabling Mr Mohan to accept. Sadly, that wasn’t possible. So, once again, criticism that Mr Mohan was overlooked is both mistaken and unfair.

I’ve recounted these facts both because they reveal the government in a very different light to what many have so far assumed and because I was one of the many critics of its handling of Messrs Rajan and Mohan.

Today I’ve lightened my conscience by sharing these details. However, there’s a lot that this government has done and said that I remain critical of. There’s no U-turn in my overall attitude. But fairness requires I give the government its due. In these two instances its critics and opponents were wrong. I’m making no comment about anything else.

Schmidt
BGR Newbie

Post by Schmidt » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:42 am

chetak wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:26 pm
Sabarimala Case: ‘People For Dharma’ Lawyer Leaves Court Spellbound; Here Are His Arguments

Sabarimala Case: ‘People For Dharma’ Lawyer Leaves Court Spellbound; Here Are His Arguments
by Swarajya Staff

Sai argued that the issue in the petition was not about “temple vs women” or “men vs women”, but “men v men” and “women vs women”. If the petitioner’s contention were allowed, then men who don't observe the 41-day vow can also claim right of entry into Sabarimala Temple citing Article 25(1). A Hindu might say that he wants to offer chicken to Lord Ganesha citing Article 25(1) and so on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just a small nitpick - any devotee can worship at Sabarimala , even those who do not observe the vrata / penance
Only the devotees who observe the vrata and carry the irumudi can climb the 18 golden steps in front ( the padinettu padi ) and carry out other rituals

Other devotees can enter through a side entrance and worship in the front whilst the vrata observers being in much greater numbers will follow a long winding route - it is believed that the lord must see the irumudi carrying devotee , even more important than us having his darshan

Also , it is not mandatory to observe for 41 days - that is the maximum period . One may even follow the penance for a week or 2 weeks and still carry the irumudi

The important thing is how diligently one observes the penance

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:19 am

NRC is out. Nearly 40 lakhs illegals in Assam. I must say I was skeptical of the whole exercise, but BJP govt did keep its promise of bringing out the NRC. Now a process must be evolved to deport them and deny them any benefits in India.

For those illegals who bred like rats for islam, they are now like the dhobi ka kutta. They now have a tonne of kids which they have to take out of India.

West Bengal must have at least another 80 lakhs illegal Bangladeshis if going by how nearly one third of the muslims in Assam are illegal.

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:21 am

hanumadu wrote: NRC is out. Nearly 40 lakhs illegals in Assam. I must say I was skeptical of the whole exercise, but BJP govt did keep its promise of bringing out the NRC. Now a process must be evolved to deport them and deny them any benefits in India.

For those illegals who bred like rats for islam, they are now like the dhobi ka kutta. They now have a tonne of kids which they have to take out of India.

West Bengal must have at least another 80 lakhs illegal Bangladeshis if going by how nearly one third of the muslims in Assam are illegal.
It is good that Assam govt has completed this task. Now, they have a master list to work with. But it is too early to celebrate. What if WB govt/TMC/JihaDidi decides to open the doors of WB and ask 40L illegal BDs to move to her state and settle down? :shock: She can assure them that they will not be harassed, like in Assam. Also, 40L of captive votebanks :roll:

Assam's problem may be solved but India's is not :evil:

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:27 am

Before anyone talks of "peace" with the pakis they need to watch this carefully.

There is a people fooling muslim pasand "janeaudhari" wearing "shiv" bakth wannabe politician in India and an openly fundoo paki army puppet in pakiland so this is very much applicable to us.

This video has already had 2,995,844 views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo

1400 shocking years of Islam in 5 minutes

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:10 am

la.khan wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:21 am
hanumadu wrote: NRC is out. Nearly 40 lakhs illegals in Assam. I must say I was skeptical of the whole exercise, but BJP govt did keep its promise of bringing out the NRC. Now a process must be evolved to deport them and deny them any benefits in India.

It is good that Assam govt has completed this task. Now, they have a master list to work with. But it is too early to celebrate. What if WB govt/TMC/JihaDidi decides to open the doors of WB and ask 40L illegal BDs to move to her state and settle down? :shock: She can assure them that they will not be harassed, like in Assam. Also, 40L of captive votebanks :roll:

Assam's problem may be solved but India's is not :evil:
Its's hard to take in 40 lakh new residents in one go for any state. The illegals, those who could, will try to move too other states in India but it won't be easy to just transplant themselves. Mamata is not permanent in WB. NRC will come there too and rest of India in due course. But if all the illegals are removed from Assam, we will get a breather for a couple of decades from a key state turning into a muslim majority state. If Assam is lost, all the north eastern states are lost.

Anyway, Bangladesh is the closest and safest for them. And probably they are better off in Bangladesh than India or at least in Assam. Bangladesh has a higher percapita than Assam and almost on par with India according to wiki. May be if they go back to BD, they will learn to have fewer kids, now that they are no longer useful for out breeding Hindus.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:17 am

This guy, D Raghunandan, is talking some sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUOjMtvIhsw

Was Rafale a Transparent Deal?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:43 am

watch the video in the twitter link

Very interesting points by Vivek Agnihotri, filmmaker, who comes across as intelligent and very articulate.

twitter

Republic Verified account @republic

#LutyensDebate | There was a research in a top management school in India that showed that there are Lutyens journalists who have never said a word against the UPA chairperson: Vivek Agnihotri, filmmaker

https://twitter.com/republic/status/1023479957089968128

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:19 pm

Guys, I see a somewhat muted by but definite attempt by BJP to hit back at the Lutyens mafia for all their manufactured bogus outrage. BJP in recent days has not been coy citing that while they deplore cow related violence, one must also look at cow smuggling, cattle slaughter etc. Also pointing out that they are laws against cattle slaughter that need to be enforced.

IMO, reasoning with the thugbandhan and their media mouthpieces is a total waste of time simply because those scum bags form the day ModiJi took office decided that the narrative of BJP's so called "communalism" and "fascism" will be the theme hammered front and center using any dog bone event they pick from. The response to this cannot be civilized reasoning and debate, it has to be a no holes barred counter attack. In any case, the rustic Hindu sons-of-the-soil with their poor Eglish skills are no match for the likes of Burka and Tharoor (who BTW, uses his Oxford vocabulary when a simple word/phrase suffices, similar to wannabe math experts using Maxwell's equations to show that 1 = 1 :-)). Paint Pappu, his Italian mommy, Jihadi didi etc and their slaves as traitors. I would like someone from BJP to be as uncouth as scum bags like Pawan Khera. You see that guy frothing in the mouth attacking BJP using a ready made platform like UndY. That should be the modus operendi.

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:28 pm

chetak wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:17 am
This guy, D Raghunandan, is talking some sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUOjMtvIhsw

Was Rafale a Transparent Deal?

Was DM Manohar Parrikar involved in the new Rafale deal or not? So far we haven't heard anything about his role.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:46 pm

Haldiram wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:28 pm
Was DM Manohar Parrikar involved in the new Rafale deal or not? So far we haven't heard anything about his role.
Why do you think he wasn't? He has said so many times that he was involved and fully supports the deal.

Did you also ask whether a mere MP from Rae Bareilly or Amethi was involved in the weapons purchase deals whose confidentiality needed to be maintained only between the Prime Minister and Defence Minister of India?