The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Narasimha
BGR Newbie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by Narasimha » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Haldiram wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:41 pm
Does anyone pay any heed to these Sankaracharyas ?

BJP, RSS caused biggest damage to Hinduism in recent times, says Shankaracharya Swaroopanand Saraswati
The other 3 Shankaracharya's have always been apolitical. He is the odd one out and is always Congress Pasand

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:11 pm

Supratik wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:53 am
Four nominated members to RS appointed.

http://www.pib.nic.in/PressReleseDetail ... ID=1538641
About time. 3 of the 4 are reliable to vote for NDA. Not sure about Mansingh - she seems have a chequered "world citizen" type of history - but since all these are direct NaMo nominations, I assume he knows more than me.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:58 am

She is an oldtimer of the communal forces.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:32 pm

^^^ Good links. I am very pleasantly surprised - maybe I had the Mallika Sarabhai stereotype in the back of my mind. Seems like just the right kind of distinguished person we need in the RS. NaMo is on the money yet again.

On a related note, lots of BJP-RSS "Ram"s in the goremint and legislature...Ram Nath, Ram Badan, Sitaraman, and now Ram Shakal. All we need now is Ram Mandir!
Last edited by KL Dubey on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:43 pm

More drama (crocodile tears and other senti outpourings) from this buffalo:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 992259.cms

What BS is this.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:09 pm

KL Dubey wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:43 pm
More drama (crocodile tears and other senti outpourings) from this buffalo:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 992259.cms

What BS is this.
son HDK is setting up to blame everyone congi+BJP for the failure of his govt to deliver while the JDS goes on a desperate resource collection drive for 2019. he is banking on breaking the congis by luring away the ex JDS folks who joined the congis plus other unhappy congis who desperately seek power to replenish their personal offers and also to build their war chests for the next visit to the voting booths. HDK seeks to become the largest party by poaching and breaking his coalition partner and maybe lure some disgruntled BJP guys too.

father HDD is setting up to become the next PM in 2019.

both have no credentials for what they seek

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:21 pm

^^Unlikely. These are pipe dreams for such small-fry characters. They are just trying to find new dramas to divert attention of the public while they misuse their positions to collect maximum moolah and benefits for themselves and their kin in their political fiefdom of south KA/Mysore area.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Guys, I am just looking for FACTS regarding this narrative built up that Muslims and Dalits are being lynched under BJP. Note how its always "and Dalits". So just to dissect, what are the facts? Lets set aside for the moment the fraudulent narrative that BJP is officially behind all the killings. But to bhe best of my knowledge, since 2014, there may have been a dozen or so killing of Muslims for cow-related issues by Hindu perpetrators. (once again, lets leave out the narrative that BJP sanctioned all this, and every killing, even one is despicable). In the same period, as far as I can tell, there may have been a few incidents where the victims were Dalits.

So am I correct that the tricks ModiJi and BJP haters are using are: 1) Using a few hate crimes against Muslims to paint BJP as a Muslim lynching party, and 2) Then conflating that with even fewer incidents of hate crimes against Dalits. So the trick obviously is to turn a all Muslims against BJP (which they are anyway, except maybe some Muslim women who might vote BJP for TT legislation), and a significant number of Dalits. Because BJP lynching Muslims alone narrative will not be as politically rewarding as the BJP lynching Muslims and Dalits narrative is.

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:09 am

Supratik wrote: She is an oldtimer of the communal forces.
During NDA1, two prominent individuals were nominated by ABV's govt to posts - Anupam Kher as censor board chief, Sonal Mansingh to some govt outfit (maybe Sangeet Natak Akademi or some cultural outfit). When the govt changed in May 2004, the new govt went after these NDA nominees (including governors of various states) with malice and vengeance, to replace them with their cronies. I vividly recollect Yechury & Bardhan saying they want to rid the govt of fascists :roll:

So, to me, Sonal Mansingh was "communal" & kosher since then.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:26 am

secularism as practiced in India

twitter

No Church inside State is supposedly Europe flavour Secularism.

No State inside Church is supposedly US flavour Secularism.

Indian version is what? Let us have the cake & eat it too?

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:10 am

Secularism in India is simply anti-hindu, plain and simple.

Has nothing to do with state or church or any other nonsense.

Prasan
BGR Newbie

Post by Prasan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:50 pm

crams wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:39 pm
Guys, I am just looking for FACTS regarding this narrative built up that Muslims and Dalits are being lynched under BJP. Note how its always "and Dalits". So just to dissect, what are the facts? Lets set aside for the moment the fraudulent narrative that BJP is officially behind all the killings. But to bhe best of my knowledge, since 2014, there may have been a dozen or so killing of Muslims for cow-related issues by Hindu perpetrators. (once again, lets leave out the narrative that BJP sanctioned all this, and every killing, even one is despicable). In the same period, as far as I can tell, there may have been a few incidents where the victims were Dalits.

So am I correct that the tricks ModiJi and BJP haters are using are: 1) Using a few hate crimes against Muslims to paint BJP as a Muslim lynching party, and 2) Then conflating that with even fewer incidents of hate crimes against Dalits. So the trick obviously is to turn a all Muslims against BJP (which they are anyway, except maybe some Muslim women who might vote BJP for TT legislation), and a significant number of Dalits. Because BJP lynching Muslims alone narrative will not be as politically rewarding as the BJP lynching Muslims and Dalits narrative is.
https://m.timesofindia.com/city/chennai ... 001975.cms

This news articles falsely and unnecessarily inserts veda pathsalas, though the news is about madrassas. The writer is a christian and doesnot mention numerous child theft cases in christian ngos.

geeth
BGR Newbie

Post by geeth » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:31 pm

la.khan wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:09 am
Supratik wrote: She is an oldtimer of the communal forces.
During NDA1, two prominent individuals were nominated by ABV's govt to posts - Anupam Kher as censor board chief, Sonal Mansingh to some govt outfit (maybe Sangeet Natak Akademi or some cultural outfit). When the govt changed in May 2004, the new govt went after these NDA nominees (including governors of various states) with malice and vengeance, to replace them with their cronies. I vividly recollect Yechury & Bardhan saying they want to rid the govt of fascists :roll:

So, to me, Sonal Mansingh was "communal" & kosher since then.
Late Kavalam Narayana Panicker, then a member of Sangeet Natak Academy revolted against Chair Person Sonal Mansingh at the behest of UPA and she was forced to resign. Same fate for Anupam Kher.

KarthikSan
BGR Newbie

Post by KarthikSan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:59 pm

From FB. Don't know what the event was but I like how the commie scum is evolving :rotfl:

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:09 pm

Taqia for survival. KL is their last base left with even JNU under threat.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:00 pm

hackthoory needs enough MLAs to preserve his RS seat. that's all.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:24 pm

JohnTitor wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:10 am

It is because of the church and its dominance over the english educational system in India, its influence over the NGOs and the dictatorial control over the inflow of offshore funds for this vast ecosystem, its inroads into the deep state and the resulting corrupted ecosystem which enabled, without much opposition from the majority Hindus, the foisting of a mediocre foreigner, and one who almost became the PM, as the most powerful leader in the Indian polity is ONLY possible due to secularism. In how many other countries could this have happened??

Who pushes secularism in India??

It is the State, the judiciary, media, the educational system, the NGOs who file cases in the supreme court at the drop of a hat, Why?? because the word "secularism" was rammed into the constitution. How and why?? I leave it to you to check out.

If secularism is "anti Hindu" , as you say, then who gains the most by making it so??

Still don't see the two connections to secularism??

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:30 pm

chetak wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:24 pm
JohnTitor wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:10 am

It is because of the church and its dominance over the english educational system in India, its influence over the NGOs and the dictatorial control over the inflow of offshore funds for this vast ecosystem, its inroads into the deep state and the resulting corrupted ecosystem which enabled, without much opposition from the majority Hindus, the foisting of a mediocre foreigner, and one who almost became the PM, as the most powerful leader in the Indian polity is ONLY possible due to secularism. In how many other countries could this have happened??

Who pushes secularism in India?? The minorities. who drives the minorities?? the mullah and the padre.

Who supports them and enables them to do so??

It is the State, the judiciary, media, the educational system, the NGOs who file cases in the supreme court at the drop of a hat,

Why?? because the word "secular" was rammed into the constitution.

How and why??

I leave it to you to check out.

If secularism is "anti Hindu" , as you say, then who gains the most by making it so??

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:04 am

chetak wrote:
I'm not sure what gave you the impression that I disagree.

I just said that the word is used in India as a politically correct way of being and acting anti Hindu. Whereas in the west it is used to mean "agnostic when making decisions".

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:58 am

As per INC CPi(M) strategy, Christian and MUslim votes go INC and they can be as religious as they like. Only Hindus are suppossed to be godless and vote for Cpi(M). Hope the people of Kerala can see through this Taqiya and get them out.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:27 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:04 am
chetak wrote:
I'm not sure what gave you the impression that I disagree.

I just said that the word is used in India as a politically correct way of being and acting anti Hindu. Whereas in the west it is used to mean "agnostic when making decisions".
That is exactly what they want. It has to be legal, constitutionally correct, openly minority friendly and blatantly anti Hindu.

That is the only accepted sign of political correctness in India and that is what gladdens the mullah padre commie hearts and such a distorted, discriminatory and demeaning concept does not exist anywhere else in the world.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:35 am

"missionaries" of "charity" have been peddling babies for decades

Twitter
Leftists on mute even after bbc documentary which showed how church trafficked an estimated 300,000 babies over half a century in Spain.
MOC model also has the footprint of a well oiled machinery - Babies sold to spread the message of God.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:55 am

All politicians are crooks, even though this lying fraud claimed exception with his self proclaimed honesty and extreme hypocrisy and is an agenda driven presstitute who attacks Modi perpetually.

Caught with his longot untied.

Yogendra Yadav family: IT dept seizes Rs 27 lakh cash; cash transactions receipts of about Rs 15 crore

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... crore[/b]

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:26 am

chetak wrote:All politicians are crooks, even though this lying fraud claimed exception with his self proclaimed honesty and extreme hypocrisy and is an agenda driven presstitute who attacks Modi perpetually.
And just like on the expected lines he is accusing Modi of targetting him on personal reasons. AAP crooks have pretty much proven that they are "educated" crooks with all fancy degrees, professional rankings; that is all.
KarthikSan wrote:From FB. Don't know what the event was but I like how the commie scum is evolving
Supratik wrote:Taqia for survival. KL is their last base left with even JNU under threat.
Gus wrote:hackthoory needs enough MLAs to preserve his RS seat. that's all.
Clutch-oori (Malayalam meaning; "clutch removed") has already got himself thrown out of Rajya Sabha. He is no more an RS MP. The images in the post are not appearing for me. But is it the latest drama of Yechuri holding a Kumbha (pot) on his head? :lol:. My understanding is that this offering to Godess Mahakali is only given by women devotees. In Kerala the commies are now twisting and turning over the celebration of the Ramayana month. The Malayalam calendar month which is now going on is considered the month of poverty (and thus also austerity). Kerala is pounded with rains and every one earlier used to stay at home with no much agricultural work to do. People also used to read episodes of Ramayana every day. The communists as per their aetheist drama had earlier taken a stance against this.

Now the RSS has taken over Sri Krishna Janmashtami and also the Ramayana month; with lots of Hindus supporting the move. The commies knew they lost big time by ignoring Sri Krishna Janmashtami, and are now trying to gain some lost ground. The commies official distance themselves from the Sanskrit Prachar Sabha (or some similar outfit, filled by communist "intellectual" masturbators) which is now trying to reach out to the Kerala people with their interpretation of Ramayana. Their stance is that Ramayana is people's belief and cannot be that of Sangh Parivar alone :lol:.

There is also another rumour floating around; that of INC now coming up with tri-color Rakhi and celebrate Rakshabandhan. This festival too was generally celebrated by the Sangh, and earlier considered very "communal".

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:34 am

Some news from the "secular" heaven of Kerala.

Migrant worker lynched to death over suspected 'stealing' of hen... Intellectual masturbators of KL are quick to start chest beeting when even a rumour of such incidents come from Northern India. They would have started a chicken festival in KL now if the tragedy happened any where other than KL. But now what we hear is complete radio silence :( :evil:.

SDPI leaders taken into custody, let off.
SDPI calls off Tuesday's hartal
So much so for the brave (!?) stance taken by CPI(M) against "communal" elements. All their bravado goes out of the window when it comes to dealing with Islamic terrorists. An SFI cadre was murdered and CPI(M) as a party, and the state government has not been able to make any progress in dealing with Islamic terrorists. The police is clue less, with some of them admitting that the actual murderers have long left the country. A farce of an arrest was made and SDPI threatend to block the state, and the arrested people were released. SDPI had created a record of sorts by having a harthal organised by using WhatsApp.

Bishop sex scandal; Nun’s brother alleges death threat.
Bishop sex scandal: Complaint by relative used to threaten nun.
These incidents have now got the organised X'ian clergy on the defensive. Due to which they are now not in a position to preach "secularism" and "tolerance" to the "Hindu communals". And add to it the case against Mother Teresa's group for child trafficking.