The Great Indian Political Drama - 4

News and Discussions about politics, current affairs, international relations, economy, elections, state level politics etc.
This forum is strictly moderated.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 4

Post by chetak » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyfKSFbD9i8

Lobby's Global Plot To Engineer Hindu Hate Exposed | The Debate With Arnab Goswami

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:13 pm

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:35 am

Guys, those on the ground in India, any spot update on this so called 'framer rally in UP'? As usual UndY and other Pappu media are reporting 10 lakhs, 20 lakhs etc., whatever # comes to their mind. In reality how big was the rally and what impact will it have in the UP elections? I am sure BJP has countermoves to this tamasha, but at the appropriate time.

On another note, 'secular' mascot Javed Akhtar could not bring himself to condemn the Taliban, but he to do a monkey balancing act by comparing Taliban with RSS and said both are medieval in their thinking. Now, true to BJP's rustic support base, some BJP MP from Maharashtra went on the overdrive saying Akhtar's movies will be banned until he seeks an apology with folded hands. Now this is where BJP MPs like him lack the tact. Frankly, Javed Akhtar and his gang of BIF supporters will be laughing their asses off at this threat. And in fact, they will double down on this odious equivalence he has drawn between RSS and Taliban. It shows his Hindu hared.

Instead what the MP should have done is a launched a counter attack on Javed Akhtar. He should have said something to the effect of "a perverted Jihadi like Javed Akhtar should first learn about RSS before comparing his co-religionist Taliban with RSS". This would have thrown the entire BIF lobby into a tizzy and they would have gone to town screaming how dare a BJP MP call Javed Akhtar as perverted Jihadi. It is then that this MP should have said that if Akhtar can compare RSS to Taliban why can he not compare Akhtar to a Jihadi. Some counterattack along these lines would have had a bigger impact than impotent rage and asking for apology.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:27 pm

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:13 pm

crams wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:35 am
Guys, those on the ground in India, any spot update on this so called 'framer rally in UP'? As usual UndY and other Pappu media are reporting 10 lakhs, 20 lakhs etc., whatever # comes to their mind. In reality how big was the rally and what impact will it have in the UP elections? I am sure BJP has countermoves to this tamasha, but at the appropriate time.

On another note, 'secular' mascot Javed Akhtar could not bring himself to condemn the Taliban, but he to do a monkey balancing act by comparing Taliban with RSS and said both are medieval in their thinking. Now, true to BJP's rustic support base, some BJP MP from Maharashtra went on the overdrive saying Akhtar's movies will be banned until he seeks an apology with folded hands. Now this is where BJP MPs like him lack the tact. Frankly, Javed Akhtar and his gang of BIF supporters will be laughing their asses off at this threat. And in fact, they will double down on this odious equivalence he has drawn between RSS and Taliban. It shows his Hindu hared.

Instead what the MP should have done is a launched a counter attack on Javed Akhtar. He should have said something to the effect of "a perverted Jihadi like Javed Akhtar should first learn about RSS before comparing his co-religionist Taliban with RSS". This would have thrown the entire BIF lobby into a tizzy and they would have gone to town screaming how dare a BJP MP call Javed Akhtar as perverted Jihadi. It is then that this MP should have said that if Akhtar can compare RSS to Taliban why can he not compare Akhtar to a Jihadi. Some counterattack along these lines would have had a bigger impact than impotent rage and asking for apology.
CRamS,
I have no doubt that they are able to pull in the numbers. From what we have learned before regarding these farmer protests is that they are provided all range of support. In previous situations in Delhi, food housing, tents, water, sanitation and even AC’s were provided for this young Army.
There were even images and jokes going around of Tikait, eating biryani and then later taking a siesta in an AC tent.

And of course, why did they pick Muzaffarnagar? The city notorious for communal riots, and the second largest district by population with regard to Muslims. It’s no question that there are masses of disenfranchised youth here with regard to the Muslim population and easily able to bulk up the numbers. My guess is that Tikait, will only move to cities such as this using similar kinds of tactics to bring in 20 to 30 K Muslims with some financial reward for photo ops such as this.

I also expect in the future that more Hitler-Modi comparisons will be made. More comparisons between RSS and Taliban. Anything as we know to create the equal equal.

Unfortunately, in times such as this, and with the propaganda there is it is very easy to spit and then shoot. No fact checking whatsoever.
If there’s one thing that Trump as shown is that you can get away with pretty much any kind of comparison.

So how does one combat this kind of equal equal. While in my view, a picture stays a thousand words.

Every time somebody makes this comparison, we should bombard their timeline with beheading videos and stoning videos by the Taliban. Javed Akhtars timeline should be a feed of these kinds of terror acts by the Taliban to really hone it in for those that make such comparisons.
What we do need a choice videos and photographs of Hindu genocide from 1971 as well.

Yogi would do well to use this form of tactic for those attacking him and in communities such as Muzaffarnagar, start the process of ghar wapasi in a much more systematic format.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:30 pm

Chetak,

Thanks for highlighting the coronavirus fact. Truth be told, is that when there is no news on India, it is because there is usually good news.
Here in the US, we are getting hammered. I tried to post this on the world news forum about some of the underlying factors and I do believe that religion forms to be a core factor especially among evangelical Christians and the Republican states as well as the Bible Belt that are the hardest hit.
In after two rounds of vaccination, I am still S#$% scared every time that I have to walk into patient’s room that has Covid.

However, what I have seen is you cannot even convince some of these young white Republican Americans with regard to already held beliefs of conspiracy theories or even steadfastly holding onto their evangelical beliefs even though they would be at high risk for death from Covid.

What Modi and pharmaceutical agencies have done is completely astounding. At this rate I am hoping that they will be no more further surges in India.
Once we achieve 70% of the population with even one dose, we really should consider vaccine exports again as well specially to neighboring countries like Nepal and Sri Lanka to completely vaccinate them. Vaccine diplomacy again should one start to nations with large Hindu populations such as the Caribbean or even South Africa.

That is my hope that the very least to start seeing some of the change.

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:18 am

We all know that 2022 is UP elections that is why these farmers are doing the protest in UP. They are totally supported by opposition. You can see the level of arrangement they are getting in each and every state. A normal farmer can’t afford that. Akhilesh yadav also know that he is not going to win elections on the name of development that is why he is supporting them so that they can harm Yogiji’s image. They are making fool to other people also. But now this is the time maybe home minister should take action against them otherwise it is going to harm BJP badly.

Muns wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:13 pm
crams wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:35 am

CRamS,
I have no doubt that they are able to pull in the numbers. From what we have learned before regarding these farmer protests is that they are provided all range of support. In previous situations in Delhi, food housing, tents, water, sanitation and even AC’s were provided for this young Army.
There were even images and jokes going around of Tikait, eating biryani and then later taking a siesta in an AC tent.

And of course, why did they pick Muzaffarnagar? The city notorious for communal riots, and the second largest district by population with regard to Muslims. It’s no question that there are masses of disenfranchised youth here with regard to the Muslim population and easily able to bulk up the numbers. My guess is that Tikait, will only move to cities such as this using similar kinds of tactics to bring in 20 to 30 K Muslims with some financial reward for photo ops such as this.

I also expect in the future that more Hitler-Modi comparisons will be made. More comparisons between RSS and Taliban. Anything as we know to create the equal equal.

Unfortunately, in times such as this, and with the propaganda there is it is very easy to spit and then shoot. No fact checking whatsoever.
If there’s one thing that Trump as shown is that you can get away with pretty much any kind of comparison.

So how does one combat this kind of equal equal. While in my view, a picture stays a thousand words.

Every time somebody makes this comparison, we should bombard their timeline with beheading videos and stoning videos by the Taliban. Javed Akhtars timeline should be a feed of these kinds of terror acts by the Taliban to really hone it in for those that make such comparisons.
What we do need a choice videos and photographs of Hindu genocide from 1971 as well.

Yogi would do well to use this form of tactic for those attacking him and in communities such as Muzaffarnagar, start the process of ghar wapasi in a much more systematic format.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:47 pm

Exclusive Explosive Thread

Today I will unmask designers of planned protests like CAA and farmer protests and Dismantling Global Hindutva conference.

Just take time of few minutes. I promise you won't regret it after reading this. #UnMaskCommunists
via@vijaygajera · 13 Sep

PDF to share on other social media

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14I_2q5 ... 2TIlW/view