The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by MehtaRahulC » Mon May 21, 2018 1:39 am

supratik: (replying to me) I have no time for your nonsense. Come back when you can write two sentences that make sense. I don't read your posts. Skip mine.
I am only replying to the GENERAL litany unleashed by rss-leaders/workers across India that Indians (Hindus included) should wait and wait and wait for ever because existing political positions rss has are NOT enough and rss will bring change when RSS has acquired enough political positions.

And my claim is that there lack of neeyat (intesions) in rss-leaders and rss-workers, reason is not lack of support from voters or lack of positions.
1) RJB - In SC, can't do much about it at present.
2) UCC - Right now Law Commission is drafting a proposal, can't do much after that without RS majority.
3) Illegal immigration - NRC update initiated the moment govt was formed in Assam, estimated 6 million illegal detected so far. Declared no citizenship rights. Voting rights to be withdrawn. What they do after that remains to be seen.
4) TT bill - Stalled in RS by "seculars".
5) RTE bill - needs amendment. Will not pass in RS without majority.
6) Cow protection bill - Passed in almost all BJP ruled states. Made stricter.
7) Anti-conversion bill - Jharkhand has passed the bill, UK preparing one.
8) Art 35A, Art 370 - Constitutional amendment. Requires 2/3 in LS and RS. Can't do much. Criticism - should not be defended in SC.
9) Pundit rehab: Without clearing out terrorists, resettled Pundits will be soft targets for terrorists unless garrisoned by army.
10 ) temple issue
RSS in MH is looting temples after temples by imposing govt control over them at a rate faster than rate congress did. And RSS in MH is also looting private schools using RTE etc at a rate faster than congress did.

And all items mentioned above and many many more can be trivially finished in six months after LS printing referendumm type law using money bill. And none of the BIF judges, BIF IAS, BIF bikau media etc will able to stand against referendums. The referendum will bulldoze all of them and make them flee. But RSS-leaders and RSS-workers hate the very concept of bringing any referendum type of law even though referendum is 100% constututional !!! The reason is --- at core, they have same intention as congress leaders/workers --- to CONTROL and loot commons by regressive taxes, looting temples, looting schools etc. And referendum type law will end this loot and control.

So "save Hinduism and Hindus, but loot them" finally has become "pls let us loot Hindus and all Indians now, we will save Hindus and Hinduism later" . And word "later" means - next life time.

===============
Sridhar k wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:01 pm
In Maha, temples are being taken over by Govt.
Pls elaborate more on this. I spoke to a mumbai lawyer some 2 weeks back, who in past had been regular donor to RSS = BJP. He is now complaining that BJP = RSS leaders /workers, have ganged up with IAS and judges, and are all looting small/medium private "budget" schools like there is no tomorrow !! He was contesting cases for many schools for free. He called me after he saw my videos made some 6 years back on how temples can be freed from govt control, and why RSS will NOT free temples but only work more aggressively to control them !!! I have asked him to put all details of how RSS = BJP is looting private schools on FB. I will write exact details after he puts his write up.

Meanwhile, if you have information on how RSS = BJP is taking over temples in MH, pls put it here so that audience can see the REAL motives of rss = bjp leaders and workers, and see for themselves that they are mere congressmen with some orange shirts.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Mon May 21, 2018 2:50 am

^^

David fadnavis sells temple lands

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/mum ... 8.ece/amp/

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Mon May 21, 2018 4:00 am

chetak wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:58 pm
Those oil tanks are for storage and not for price stabilization.

We have other strategic reserves for real emergencies like wars and disrupted supplies from oil producing sources.

We have to ride this one out, maybe cut duties both in the state and center, tighten our belts and reduce consumption.
strategic reserves is for more severe stuff...not for some hike that may or may not trend up.

my understanding is the glut is still there and prices will come down and this maybe a temp rise. even if it goes up, then fracking will become sustainable and prices will again stabilize. i doubt prices will stay high for long periods.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon May 21, 2018 4:04 am

If everyone coming together against bjp then I don't have much hope for 2019. It is not that they will win all but coalition will get simple majority.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon May 21, 2018 4:06 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 2:50 am
^^

David fadnavis sells temple lands

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/mum ... 8.ece/amp/
There is anger in rural maha because schools are shutting down.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon May 21, 2018 4:15 am

Media is egging on the FUD psychosis among non-BJP parties. 2019 mahathugbandhan is a given. Sample this screed, for instance.

BJP Shines in Karnataka's Telugu Dominated Belt, Alarm Bells Ring in KCR and Chandrababu Camps (news18)
Speaking to CNN-News18, senior TRS leader Keshav Rao said, “There is no alternative as of now. Rahul cannot challenge Modi. In 2019, it will be Modi vs regional parties. To challenge the party in power, coalition of regional parties is needed. Regional parties should unite under one agenda and go forward with national outlook.”
The range of BIF forces rushing to witness HDK's swearing in (sonia, mamta, CBN, pawar, SS reps, KCR, you name it). Won't be surprised if yashwant, shatrughan and arun shourie show up as well, resplendent in glory.

P.S. Meanwhile, OpIndia (kudos to this fledgling publication) at least talks about the core concerns of urban voters (last time BJP swept so many urban seats, dinnit?)

Dear Prime Minister, give something substantial to enthuse your core voter too (OpIndia)

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Mon May 21, 2018 4:38 am

KA is a three party state. It cannot be repeated in a fractured LS mandate where NDA is close to majority and just needs to pull one or two regional party.

How many states have Amit himanta won so far? One loss and you all are dhoti shiver.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon May 21, 2018 4:42 am

Gus wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:00 am
chetak wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:58 pm
Those oil tanks are for storage and not for price stabilization.

We have other strategic reserves for real emergencies like wars and disrupted supplies from oil producing sources.

We have to ride this one out, maybe cut duties both in the state and center, tighten our belts and reduce consumption.
strategic reserves is for more severe stuff...not for some hike that may or may not trend up.

my understanding is the glut is still there and prices will come down and this maybe a temp rise. even if it goes up, then fracking will become sustainable and prices will again stabilize. i doubt prices will stay high for long periods.
The glut is slowly being wiped out.

OPEC as well as non OPEC players are now colluding to raise and keep the prices high.

As crude prices continue their upward trend, shale oil will become profitable once again and start to enter the market.

I have a feeling that we may have to simply ride this one out.

High oil prices hurt consumers and they will react by reducing demand which will, in turn, hurt producers.

That's when some producers with lower staying power will break ranks and increase their own production beyond the OPEC set limits.

Meanwhile, India will continue to buy on the spot market.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon May 21, 2018 5:46 am

abhijit wrote:If everyone coming together against bjp then I don't have much hope for 2019. It is not that they will win all but coalition will get simple majority.
Yes, they can win the elections which is a pure number game. The problem which would come up next are the interesting ones:-
1. Rashtrapati & VP folks are going to remain for some more time.
2. BJP would have majority in Rajya Sabha
3. Who among the so called "secular" gang would become the Prime Minister? How many Deputy Prime Ministers? What would be the size of the cabinet to include all of the worthies? The Congress is hoping that because of all such problems every body would just hand over the baton to Ra.Ga and request him to run the country. Like how Nehru begged Louis Mountbatten to guide him/help him during the partition riots.

For the BJP they still have a few options left. One would be off course gets some good court settlements in RJB and National Herald cases. Next would be to see if this latest magic trick the JD(S)-INC marriage at Karnataka would last. If this government gets scuttled the BJP has a good campaign material; the Bihar & Karnataka experiments on mahathugbundhan have been disasters and the people should think twice before voting in such folks.
Hari Seldon wrote:The range of BIF forces rushing to witness HDK's swearing in (sonia, mamta, CBN, pawar, SS reps, KCR, you name it). Won't be surprised if yashwant, shatrughan and arun shourie show up as well, resplendent in glory.
Folks like Yechuri, Prakash Karat are parasites; all willing to attend a feast even when NOT invited. Living at other's expense is in their blood. HDK can swear in, but there is already a small fight on the Deputy CM posts. HDK has clearly said there would not be a tenure limit (like 2.5 years) on the CM post. He will run the entire marathon. Original plan was to have one Deputy CM, now Congress want it to be two. Once that is settled, HDK can start crying about the Cauvery issue. TN has been asking for the formation of the Cauvery Board and also share more water etc. On Northern Karnataka, Mahadayi water row can be boiled up again, plus the Lingayaths out there are already pissed off.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon May 21, 2018 5:51 am

I doubt cong jds alliance will scuttle. Both are in for business and know they stand a chance only when together. Congress' sacrifice just to keep bjp at bay is astonishing. I don't think AS anticipated such radical move by Cong. It has given a message that Cong will not shy from sacrifice in 2019.

BJP need good allies.

Bigger problem I see is psychological impact on bjp voters. If they start thinking 2019 is lost cause then they might not even come out to vote.

BJP supporters should set aside their differences and vote. In fact every vote counts now.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon May 21, 2018 5:58 am

Gus wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:38 am
KA is a three party state. It cannot be repeated in a fractured LS mandate where NDA is close to majority and just needs to pull one or two regional party.

How many states have Amit himanta won so far? One loss and you all are dhoti shiver.
It is not the loss. Worry is pan India coalition... the exact same formula which defeated cong and left in NE. BJP worked through coalition with regional parties with single agenda to throw out congress from NE. If the same tenacity is shown by disgruntled regional parties in rest of the india against the bjp then tough times.

Karnataka, UP by elections are good wake up calls. In fact AS should have learned from UP byelections, knowing Karnataka is heading towards hung assembly there should have been an agreement with jds. It is not like cong jds are bhai bhai. Cong snatched all secular votes from jds anyway. So hardly any secular remains in jds.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Mon May 21, 2018 6:25 am

abhijit wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 5:51 am
I doubt cong jds alliance will scuttle. Both are in for business and know they stand a chance only when together. Congress' sacrifice just to keep bjp at bay is astonishing. I don't think AS anticipated such radical move by Cong. It has given a message that Cong will not shy from sacrifice in 2019.

BJP need good allies.

Bigger problem I see is psychological impact on bjp voters. If they start thinking 2019 is lost cause then they might not even come out to vote.

BJP supporters should set aside their differences and vote. In fact every vote counts now.
AS couldn't see this coming? You're kidding, right? Of course he could have and in all likelihood did. That's why they rushed to form the government even though they shouldn't have. If he really didn't, he should resign because even I could see that coming. In fact I called it several times.

As far as this kichdi government lasting is concerned, I doubt it'll last beyond Nov. While they joined forces to keep BJP out of power, JDS has a lot to lose because their voter base is already pissed off with the coalition as they see it as a betrayal. Lots of gowdas left were forced out of farming by Siddu and became Uber and Ola drivers. These people will vote BJP if there is a re-election. Jds also promised huge farm waivers, so let's see what they do for them. This means that JDS will work to pacify this group which will lead to major issues with Inc who's sole reason d'etre is to loot. You can't loot and dole out subsidies at the same time, there's not enough (this isn't the central government). The clash is inevitable, just a matter of time.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon May 21, 2018 6:34 am

abhijit wrote:I doubt cong jds alliance will scuttle. Both are in for business and know they stand a chance only when together. Congress' sacrifice just to keep bjp at bay is astonishing.
The alliance can always be encouraged to scuttle by other folks around. Karnataka politicis has always been dirty politics, and if I read it right; there has not been even ONE alliance based government which has completed the full five year term in Karnataka. I don't see any change in the ground situation even today.

The Congress has found a fig leaf on an excuse to some how justify their voters (mainly in other states); that they still have become the "victors". Yes, politics in KA is a "business" but the problem is that each MLA has a different "business interest", and that is where the problem starts.
I don't know how you arrived at your samples; but I have got relatives who are actuall RSS workers (not in social media, but folks who actually wear the uniform and attend functions; that too for the last 30+ years). None of them have lost any hopes. Remember there are BJP workers still out there, when BJP was nothing in Indian politics. There would be one group of people who may be psychologically impacted (and can jump ship); they are the voters who became BJP-lovers only AFTER BJP started to win elections. These folks are opportunists who may even become CPI(M)-lovers if CPI(M) actually starts winning elections in big states. BJP as a party should off course have to work to ensure that they get more people to agree to their thought process & view points.
BJP worked through coalition with regional parties with single agenda to throw out congress from NE.
A regional alliance is easy to cook up, but that only works at the regional level. The allies with which BJP aligned in NE, do not have a say in any other state outside that area. That is the case with every regional party. This strategy used at a national level will not yeild much results. Because the regional parties would become "big for their boots" and naturally would mess up such an alliance. The Congress will have to really come up with a strategy in which they strike alliances with regional parties (and also telling them they would not gain much), use their votes to win elections and then form a government with Ra.Ga as a PM. All the while expecting the regional parties to just sit their and watch the fun.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon May 21, 2018 6:43 am

This twitter dhaga is recommended read for those genuine PIFs open to the viewpoints of other PIFs (such as 'em dutty 'core' agenda mongers).
https://twitter.com/trackevangelism/sta ... 4872848384

Meticulously documents 'core' angst. An open mind that doesn't jump to pre-judge and pre-label before reading is my hope and prayer from gentle rakshaks only.

Excerpting:
Nobody expects Modi to fix everything in one term. There is no change or even expression of intent by Modi to change anything. More and more temples are being taken over & looted by BJP Govts in states. Modi is continuing & expanding minority appeasement

Sounds very general and all. So here below's some evidence of specific Modi sarkar schemes that hurt dharmics in general and Yindoos in particular.
Sonia started Minority Ministry in 2006, started minority-only scholarships, MSDP etc., Modi is continuing them & allocated more budget than Sonia. Then Modi started new minority-only schemes like Hunar Haat, Nai Manzil, Padho Pardes, Nai Roshni etc., What do you make of this?

Agreed. What need to expand mainority-specific benefits at taxpayer expense? Do nothing would've been a do-able option here, no?
You start Hunar Haat only for non-H artisans and then expect H artisans to vote for you? Do you think ppl don't notice on the ground? What is the ideology here? If CON comes to power again & allocates 1 lakh crore budget for Hunar Haat, how do you oppose that move?

Modi & BJP Govts legitimized sectarianism, minority appeasement started by CON. U r implementing anti-H laws in edu. U r looting H temples, giving money for Wakf, expanding minority-only schemes at center, special IAS coaching only for minority aspirants. How r u diff from CON?

Forget abt removing sectarianism in public spending. Let us assume Modi cannot remove schemes stated by Sonia(BTW it doesn't need repealing any laws). Then why did Modi start new schemes like Hunar Haat? What does it indicate?

What made Modi start Hunar Haat, Nai Manzil, Nai Roshni, Padho Pardes, expanding budgets of Sonia schemes like minority-only scholarships, MSDP etc., Who or what forced Modi to own Sonia's sectiarianism? Can you answer this & later you can chide ppl for not voting.

If Modi scraps Minority Ministry and says all the schemes started under this ministry are available to everyone irrespective of religion, does BJP lose votes? Which votes does BJP lose?

This is a serious question. If Modi extends all the scholarships, schemes under Minority Ministry to ALL irrespective of religion, what is the downside? Do they lose RoP/RoL votes? Do they lose Jain/Parsi/Sikh/Buddhist votes? Any other downside?

Modi govt is doing this. When IAS aspirants belonging to H community see this, what would they think? Do they think Modi is different from Sonia/CON? Who gets energized by such appeasement?

This is BJP Govt in Maharashtra. "Pre-Recruitment training for the post of Police Constables" but only for non-H. They specifically mention the religions covered. How is this different from what Sonia did? Then BJP leadership spouts BS like "empowerment without appeasement"

And on and on. Its a depressing read. Why the need to do song-and-dance for mainority voters as a Q will have chankian answers I'm sure. Time will tell, I guess.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Mon May 21, 2018 8:47 am

Sadly, what BJP doesn't seem to get is that Vikas alone won't win them elections. This isn't the UK or the US.

Society is too fragmented along caste, religion etc.. that can't be changed overnight. No amount of spouting Vikas will change that reality. One battlecry for a caste or religion will split votes.

For instance, who is this for?? Who do they expect will vote for them after these ramblings?

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-pr ... k-2616845/

I guarantee that BJP will not be coming back in J&K. 100% .. you can take that to the bank. The way they've handled the situation for Hindus in Jammu is shameful. If anyone in BJP thinks they will be getting Hindu votes, they must be high or plain stupid.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon May 21, 2018 9:14 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:47 am
I guarantee that BJP will not be coming back in J&K. 100% .. you can take that to the bank. The way they've handled the situation for Hindus in Jammu is shameful. If anyone in BJP thinks they will be getting Hindu votes, they must be high or plain stupid.
+1.

NM further recently sanctioned some 24,000 cr for J&K (in reality, only K), in addition to previously sanctioned 80,000 cr of taxpayer money.

One must ask how much in comparison was spent on backward states like UP, BH or Odisha - especially on a per capita basis. Only.

P.S. Due to TINA, my vote will continue to go to NM only. But that ain't gonna stop some critique and sharp questioning.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon May 21, 2018 9:25 am

When it comes to spreading canards targeting PIF govts, the self proclaimed Core has nowadays been competing with BIF themselves.That is was RD ji has been saying in his posts and it is the truth as i have been reiterating on these forums like a broken record.

I have myself showed numerous time on these forums that most of the outrages the "core" blindly crossposts from the SM have below common features
1)They are sans basic background checks.
Its a well attested fact - this so called "core" is Lazy. They would rather do 4 clicks in cross posting a absurdly stupid claim from some SM gufa to BGF rather than do 20 clicks to do a simple googal background check on these absurd claims. They are that lazy!!
2)Replete with baseless rumors djineered by MYTY posers who abound in SM and want to target RSS/NaMo for their own respective selfish agendas.
Hari Seldon wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 6:15 am

The core is very much part of PIF, very much in support of the vikas agenda etc etc. The canard spread that the core wants to displace the vikas agenda is a lie but repeated often, perhaps as an ad-hominem substitute for reasoned argument.

All the core wants is acknowledgement that their concerns are legit too, aren't lying abandoned and forgotten somewhere etc. More than that action where such can be taken or at least stated intent in its place. What explains the appointment of Ramchandra Guha and Nalini Sundar to NCERT by Modi sarkar? Why allow rampant marxist distortions in our textbooks in state syllabi of states like RJ (4/5th majority for BJP and 4+ yrs in power there)_ to continue for all these yrs? Etc.

Why is it considered blashphemous or traitorous tobring such avoidable lapses to public attention? Why are we in the core hated for lobbying for our concerns, same as other groups lobby for theirs?

And now here comes the creme-de-la-creme....
Ill again give one more example of the laziness and the credulousness exhibited by this selfproclaimed core ...
Take HS ji 's above "core" sourced canard that Modi has appointed Ramchandra Guha and Nandini Sundar to NCERT.
Normally anyone would immediately laugh at such absurdity - but since its come from HS ji one does a background check..

Hmm ..
So the truth is social studies NCERT textbooks being printed for few highschool classes in 2018 are infact reprints of textbooks drafted under a book drafting committee composed of guha and sundar amongst several others back in 2007!!
That book drafting committee was appointed by sonia sarkar based on National Curriculum Framework 2005.The writing of the textbooks was completed by 2007 and those same books have been in publication since then.After the textbooks are finalized the drafting committee was disbanded in 2007 itself.The text books have to be printed based on syllabus finalized via 2005 NCF as new NEP based on which a new NCF can be drafted is still struck in the post draft consultation stage .
Just because one still sees guhas name in the drafting committee of a 2018 printed textbook in its first pages doesnt mean suddenly Modi sarkar has suddenly decided to patronize urban naxal snakes like sundar(she has been arrested once already by BJP govt in 2016 then left b/c her backers in SC ordered her release - but hey! supposedly modi appointed her to textbook committee for children as per BGF "core" sourced info) or guha.Frankly how such incredible rumors pass the filter of commonsense is lost on me.May be that is the qualification to call oneself "core" these days hain ji?

Second example from the same post is that false canard on the Rajasthan govt board textbooks - it was done just by posting some random image of some book as shown in the quoted post below.
Hari Seldon wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:26 am
Class VIII textbook in RJ. A BJP ruled state, BTW.

P.S.
And what is the party and state leadership doing? Unless the top prioritizes edu, cleaning up edu of baleful leftie influences, why will anybody lower down the pecking order bother to alter something that may invite serious organized pushback from international chrislamic cabal? Let the top, PM downwards signal this is important, a priority and then only is there hope things will change. Only.
So i again dug into the background of that random pic without head or tail and the "core" claims accompanying it.
It turns out that "tilak was father of terrorism" was a printing error arising out of a translation error from hindi which probably read "tilak is father of extremism - in Hindi" by a private publisher who was printing "guidebooks" out of Mathura for RJ board syllabus.He rectified the error in the revised edition.
Printed by a Matura-based publisher, the book is used by private English-medium schools affiliated to the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE).
Officials at the Student Advisor Publication Private Limited, which publishes the book, said the mistake had been rectified in the revised edition.

The translators made the mistake. It had come to our notice and was corrected in the revised edition last month. The first edition was published last year, Rajpal Singh, a production official at the publisher's office, told PTI.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/rajstha ... sm-1851058
But curiously the same "core" which jumps at spreading false canards against BJP based on some stupid unintentional mistake some pvt publisher of guidebooks from Mathura is not even aware that RJ board syllabus underwent extensive revision under the BJP education minister there.So much so that foreign media like huffpost and their local minions like wire,scroll ,Chindu were doing randirhona that Hinduisation of RJ school books is happening.

In new Rajasthan textbooks, Veer Savarkar overshadows Gandhi and Nehru
The class 10 textbook reduces Mahatma Gandhi’s historical significance during India’s freedom struggle to a passing mention while the country’s first prime minister Jawahar Lal Nehru is missing from class 8 textbooks.
Jun 09, 2017 12:33 IST Salik Ahmad Hindustan Times, Jaipur

New textbooks for Rajasthan state board schools being taught from this year have an extra dose of nationalism, with Hindutva ideologue Veer Savarkar pushing to the margins the role of Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi.

One of the textbooks introduced in the BJP-ruled state even describes the first crop of Congress leaders as mostly moderates who were prosperous, middle-class intellectuals hailing from big cities and having no connection with the masses.

The revised textbooks for classes 10, 11 and 12 also bring students up to speed on current “hot topics” such as the Uniform Civil Code, Hindi as the country’s contact language and Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s foreign policies, especially with reference to Pakistan.

But what is bound to raise more eyebrows is Savarkar getting a big chuck of space, even edging out Jawahar Lal Nehru from the social science textbook of Class 10 and decimating Mahatma Gandhi to a passing reference. Education experts are calling these history “revisions” as Hinduisation of the country’s freedom struggle.

Last year, India’s first Prime Minister Nehru was erased from the Class 8 textbook.

The government, however, defends the revisions saying that Nehru has been given ample space in the Class 9 textbook. “Every hero can’t be included in every book,” says Vasudev Devnani, state education minister.

There is more. The Class 10 social science textbook describes the first crop of Congress leaders as moderates, adding that they wanted to prolong British rule in India because they felt the latter’s exit will lead to lawlessness in the country.

This narrative is taken a step further in the Class 11 political science textbook. Here, the Congress party is described as a ‘nurtured baby’ of the British, and that it was established by the capitalists and representatives of the upper middle class.

In the Class 10 book, Savarkar has been described as a great revolutionary, a great patriot, and a great ‘sangathanwaadi’ (organisation man). “The lifelong sacrifices he made for the country’s independence is beyond words,” says the textbook.

A chapter on the “moderates, extremists and revolutionaries” of the struggle gives about three pages each to Gopal Krishna Gokhale (a moderate) and Bal Gangadhar Tilak (an extremist), and one-and-a-half page each on Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad, and Subhash Chandra Bose. It also explains their ideologies at length.

The subsequent chapter on the Non Cooperation, Civil Disobedience and the Quit India movements dwells on these events while relegating Mahatma Gandhi’s role to the periphery. The chapter does mention Nehru though.

A chapter in the book on the torch bearers of the Indian independence movement lists them in the following order: Swami Dayanand Saraswati, Swami Vivekanand, Maharshi Arvind Ghosh, Mahatma Gandhi, Veer Savarkar, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, BR Ambedkar, Jawahar Lal Nehru and Deendayal Upadhyay.

Commenting on the changes, Rajiv Gupta, retired professor of sociology at University of Rajasthan, says that those who supported the colonial empire and succumbed to it, like Savarkar, have been glorified in the revisions.

RBSE head: Books will promote original thinking

The new syllabus will provide students a platform for an overall personality development and establishing a meaningful relationship between their roots and academics, RBSE chairman Prof BL Choudhary writes in the acknowledgement of the new text books for classes 10-12.

As per the directive of state government, new syllabus has been prepared by Board of Secondary Education, on the basis of major social, historical, and cultural events at national and state level,” he says.
‏Amit Thadhani @amitsurg 8 Aug 2017
Index of the 7th grade history textbook. Its high content of local history is in line with changes done in Rajasthan textbooks. https://twitter.com/amitsurg/status/894898297927680005
Under the programme, text books were prepared for classes 9 and 11 of the 2016-17 session, and for classes 10 and 12 for the 2017-18 session.

“The books will promote creativity, original thinking, contemplation and expression... The modern techniques and teaching aids will also make learning more effective, interesting and result-oriented,” Choudhary says.
^^See how the canards being spread by selfproclaimed "Core" are so much detached from reality !!

Infact the "core" never learns and is lazy to the core whose laziness only momentarily gives away to the effort needed to type long posts on the "importance and necessity of such a "core" " when ever some stupid noncore drone like moi or RD ji ruffles the ego by pointing out the damage such a "core" is doing to the PIF cause.

Anyway on the topic of school books messaging by the "core" below is another similar gem to which i took the effort to immediately reply then as it was done auspiciously on the eve of KA election. Note in this post below i first bemoaned the laziness of core to crosscheck MYTY core gufas propagandu from SM.That comment was just like water off a ducks back to the "core".
Lilo wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 12:22 pm
Sachin wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:54 pm
Hari Seldon wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 1:04 pm
Whatever be Modi sarkar's political compulsions, allowing such as below unchecked - with nary any lip service also against such BS and in defence of dharmic faiths is saddening. Why I wonder?
Education is a state subject and there is a limit to what the Central Govt. can do. This incident happened in Kerala, which is currently ruled by CPI(M) and before that was under the Indian National Congress. The state still has Hindu organisations who should have triggered the protests, rather than expecting Modi - the beat police man to be present every where to take action.

PS: From what I remember about this incident the Church said that this was NOT from a school text book, but from a text book which is issued from the Church as part of the Sunday school (only for X'ians) curriculum.
Suraj garu,
Digging further i found the incident was from 2016 http://www.marunadanmalayali.com/news/s ... w-up-60325 and the school authorities apologised to the parents and withdrew the book next day (after some books were distributed)laying the blame at the private publisher who newly printed and released the book.Now this publisher and the school should have been made responsible for the hate propagandu like that peace school network in kerala was closed down for spreading hate via its curriculum.But there it was recruitment into ISIS investigated by agencies which sealed its fate.As expected the sikular CPI(m) govt managed to keep a lid on the affairs in this case helped by the dhimmi Hindu supporters of the school.

But the most important question is who circulates such facebook sourced material from a 2016 incident NOW on the eve of karnataka election and spins into propagandu targeting Modi for not speaking up while donning the usual unapologetic uber Hindu mold conviniently attacking modi just as convinently leaving out the heavylifting (to the so called modi bhakts/aka drones per them) needed to dig and go to the root of the incident and give few original insights on what is what ?
Whatever be Modi sarkar's political compulsions, allowing such as below unchecked{unchecked in this case too hain ji?} - with nary any lip service also against such BS and in defence of dharmic faiths is saddening. Why I wonder? How will speaking f not acting against such take away the sheen of any of the good deeds of Modi sarkar?
Last edited by Lilo on Mon May 21, 2018 9:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon May 21, 2018 9:27 am

No GST for haj tickets but GST is enforced on the Golden temple for langar purchases to make food that is given free to all??

Golden Temple has paid Rs 2-crore GST on langar items, says SGPC

The Golden Temple langar is considered as largest community kitchen in the world.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon May 21, 2018 9:57 am

Lilo,

Thanks for the educative screed. My bad wherever I've been proven wrong. There are 2-3 instances as you've pointed out. Hajaar apologies for the same.

Would be great to be proven wrong on all others as well. :)

P.S. Will henceforth put bold disclaimers on SM sourced info.

Thanks again. And sorry.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon May 21, 2018 10:02 am

chetak wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 9:27 am
No GST for haj tickets but GST is enforced at the Golden temple for langar purchases to make food that is given free to all??
Dont fall for the canards being circulated on Haj GST.
All private Haj travel operators are bemoaning GST since it started.
AP Hajj Committee seeks roll back of 18 pc GST on Hajj pilgrims
April 25, 2018

https://www.siasat.com/news/ap-hajj-com ... s-1347052/
I have already analysed this malicious canard started by some temple type swamytard and posted it in BGF as an example of MYTY poser agendapeddling
KBSV Bharat @kbsvbharat Feb 18
When Hindus protested the decision to impose GST on Hindu temples, devotees and pilgrim services, @FinMinIndia said that they dont discriminate basis religion. We filed an RTI and got reply that @narendramodi govt has exempted Haj travel and services from GST.Image

https://twitter.com/kbsvbharat/status/9 ... 0840053760
My reply after digging the background into above malicious tweet by that MYTY poser KBSV
Note how more than a thousand so called "core" tweeples RTd that malicious propagandu.
Now i see it again circulated by Chetak ji juxtaposed with GST on religious services.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Mon May 21, 2018 10:04 am

How do you charge tax on what are effectively donations (langar)?

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon May 21, 2018 10:08 am

Mean while, poor D.K Shivakumar had to swallow the bitterness and ally with JD(S); hope things improve for him.
Strong opponent of JD(S) but had to swallow bitterness: Congress’ point person DK Shivakumar for alliance
A DAY after BJP leader B S Yeddyurappa resigned as Karnataka Chief Minister, paving the way for a Congress-JD(S) government, Congress leader D K Shivakumar, considered the architect behind the operation to keep the alliance MLAs together, said he was a “strong opponent” of the JD(S), but had swallowed some “bitterness” since all opposition parties were uniting against the BJP.
Swallowing the bitterness - Live ;).

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon May 21, 2018 10:38 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 9:57 am
Lilo,

Thanks for the educative screed. My bad wherever I've been proven wrong. There are 2-3 instances as you've pointed out. Hajaar apologies for the same.

Would be great to be proven wrong on all others as well. :)

P.S. Will henceforth put bold disclaimers on SM sourced info.

Thanks again. And sorry.
HS ji, apologies i dont desire .
Instead an apt prayaschit would be checking the background of the suspiciously fake MYTY propagandu you come across in the SM gufas you have access to and counter it effectively there, can even tweet and post in BGM SM thread any such busts you make - so that we may spread it elsewhere.

Pratyush
BGR Newbie

Post by Pratyush » Mon May 21, 2018 10:52 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 10:04 am
How do you charge tax on what are effectively donations (langar)?

You don't, the GST applies to packed food item's only. If you are buying loose atta dal and rice. No GST applies. But if you buy packaged atta dal and rice. The GST applies.

That's the law. You can see how it can be used by rumour mongers against GST.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon May 21, 2018 10:53 am

Sachin wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 10:08 am
Mean while, poor D.K Shivakumar had to swallow the bitterness and ally with JD(S); hope things improve for him...
Sachin ji,
Now that the tathasthu devtas granted your wish, are you now happy with the election outcome of a "hung assembly in KA" which you so much desired ?

I want to know.