The Great Indian Political Drama - 4

News and Discussions about politics, current affairs, international relations, economy, elections, state level politics etc.
This forum is strictly moderated.
Muns
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 4

Post by Muns » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:57 am

Just wanted to wish our prime minister a very happy birthday with him turning 69, and may he live a long life in the service of India. Hard to believe that he is already 69, and I would've thought that he would be younger. However the stamina that he keeps with his traveling as well as engagements are nothing but inspirational. Not to mention how much she has accomplished just in the second term itself.
Best wishes to Modiji and Long live!

saurabh
Forum Moderator

Post by saurabh » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:16 pm

over the last couple of day, new motor vehicle act is in the trending. Charges/fines are updated after the act. some media houses are criticizing this. yesterday our team talked to lots of people regarding this and we found a different story. People of Delhi actually liked it. I talked to lots of people they are supporting the act. according to them, the government has taken a step towards their security and safety. if charges are high then people will not break the rules.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 170765.cms

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:06 am

Some news publicity for the on Supreme Court to wrap things up by October 18. My view on this is that I’m thankful that things are actually proceeding with some finality. Of course NDTV has tried to equate this news as a criminal act. The whole destruction of the Babri Masjid was a criminal act. It does not matter regarding the prior history when taken in context of Hindu genocide. It does not matter that Hindu temple was razed its bare foundations and its building materials were created to Mosque. It does not matter regarding the overwhelming evidence for with the archaeological survey of India.
Most of Muslim attorneys have already created the stipulation that the land is part of the Sunni Waqf board.

Hence being it has always be Islamic and there is no for mediation or negotiation. This would mean no compromise with Kufr, and an understanding that they would have to submit to law what is not Islamic. It would basically mean that no matter what the Supreme Court says, and unless it’s in its favor, the waqf board has basically rejected any settlement apart from complete transfer of the land to the waqf board. There would always reject any understanding unless it is within Islamic law. The Islamic attorney ( whose generations are probably Hindu may I add ) has regularly stated once waqf land….always waqf land………

This is well in line with sharia law. No negotiation and no compromise on what Islam already holds. It would mean however that even if the Supreme Court releases a verdict towards the Ram Mandir…..the Ummah would just see it as another example of islamophobia.
The Supreme Court really has to make a decision on this and hopefully they would do this on the equal basis and without pressure from the Ummah itself.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:08 am

saurabh wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:16 pm
over the last couple of day, new motor vehicle act is in the trending. Charges/fines are updated after the act. some media houses are criticizing this. yesterday our team talked to lots of people regarding this and we found a different story. People of Delhi actually liked it. I talked to lots of people they are supporting the act. according to them, the government has taken a step towards their security and safety. if charges are high then people will not break the rules.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 170765.cms
Saurabh, a great piece of information regarding what is actually happening on the ground. This kind of information that you provide is actually valuable for those that are only confused by media agencies with their own agendas. What we want to really here is people on the street and how they feel. I think that this should be a regular feature for important news that regularly breaks and I'm hoping that you can post here to give a small an idea of what actually people are thinking in India.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:58 am

Modi is back in the US. Looking at his itinerary below it really is a packed schedule. He really is trying with regard to bringing foreign investment into India as well as job creation. For all the opposition keeps crying about new measures needed none of them have ever expressed anything apart from criticizing for the sake of it. It seems that even Shashi Tharoor is sick of hearing the criticism against Modi. In any case multiple bilateral meetings and I’m sure more awards to be received. It seems that he is also going to be opening the solar farm at the UN.

Not sure what is going to bring up to the community in Houston, but I’m sure that article 370 and triple talaq will form a big part of it.

Unfortunate that Tulsi Gabbard could not come and be a part of it. Over the last few weeks I have taken to watching her campaign more. Unfortunate that I think she won’t make it but I hope she really goes down fighting. For what it’s worth, we are trying to promote some of her videos on our social media channels. She would’ve done well to try and collaborate with Modi while he is here in the US.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi in US: From Houston to New York, a peek into his packed itinerary

https://zeenews.india.com/india/prime-m ... 35645.html

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:55 am

Watched a large chunk of the Howdy Modi event today in Houston. What I can say is that it already seems to be success. Quite a lot of US representatives were present as well as other dignitaries such as the mayor of Houston. Surprising to see the scale of everything that was created. Even POTUS Trump decided to show up and give his trademark speeches of “ make America great again “ as well as focus on the scale of illegal immigration.

Of course, many statistics were given. Too many to name here I feel but surprisingly one by Trump for me stands out. Over the last decade he states 300 million people have been moved out of poverty, with the greatest numbers over the last 6 to 7 years since Modi being elected. What an amazing achievement. Still of quite a few days with a packed agenda especially of the United Nations. One thing is for certain, it seems that the protest movements against Modi, turned out as a big dud.

The seems to be a new concerted effort by Islamic organizations as well as Pakistanis to try and equate Modi as well as the BJP and RSS to Hitler as well as Nazi Germany with what ever kind of correlation they can make. This is so ridiculous that it barely deserves a mention but it gives us an idea as to where the opposition is trying to make its foray.

I think it is imperative that Hindus not be ashamed about the genocide that we have experience at the hands of Islamic terrorism. It should be well discussed as well as propagated that Hindus have been the worst sufferers by the Abraham it religions especially Islam and millions upon millions have had to pay the price for this kind of false propaganda.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:32 am

A lot of news being made with regard to Modi in the United States especially after the Howdy Modi event. It seems that even Trump has made another U-turn with regard to saying that Modi can handle any kind of discussion with Pakistan and that essentially I would guess mediation is not needed unless India asks for it which is something that we will never do. No need to mediate when we can take what is rightfully ours. Still the publicity is nice as well as the growing clout of the Indian diaspora.

Which also leads me to say that Democratic candidate Tulsi is back on the live TV debates. We on the sidelines have been doing what we can to try and supporter on our social media accounts. Small donations made. What I heard on the radio here is that it's not really the amount donations that take place to with the campaign but really the number of donations that show whether her campaign really is growing or not. It is glad to hear that she is back on live Democratic debates which suggests that she has had some upswing in her campaign.
I would like to see her campaign continue to grow as she would further the cause for Indians as a diaspora and especially Hindus as well.

saurabh
Forum Moderator

Post by saurabh » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:38 am

Today want to discuss Amit Shah's recent trip to Bengal. I am going to give you an overview of what Bengalis in Delhi think about Mamta and TMC? I met some Bengali drivers and asked them what they think about Mamta's dictatorship.

He told that he left everything in Bengal and come to Delhi. Because Mamta's Muslim Goons are threatening them. They had misbehaved with her sister and wife. There are lots of restrictions for Hindus. They cant pray for Durga mata where Muslims are in majority. All illegal immigration from Bangladesh have captured their livelihood.

Then he discussed NRC. He is saying it is very important, so that they can go there and stay peacefully. He told that we were living in our own state like refugees. I met other Bengalis too, they all have some problems but main issue is the illegal immigration of Bangladeshis. we have done lots of videos on NRC and mamta here. If you feel some topic that we can report just drop us the idea.

Thanks & Regards

Kumar
BGR Newbie

Post by Kumar » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:13 am

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:30 am

Taj please check your PM.

Also thanks for posting of the video which is really by Raj Malhotra of the infinity foundation and the Islamization of Kerala. First time I've heard of the infinity foundation and pretty hard-hitting without really holding anything back I feel. Have yet to watch all of the parts as it is quite lengthy but still quite good.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:37 am

Less than two weeks from now the Supreme Court and make a decision regarding Ram Janmabhoomi Mandir at Ayodhya and almost 3 decades of conflict. I would say that social media wise whatever we can do to try and change the narrative is sorely needed now more than ever. To this end I’m hoping that we can shortly produce a video regarding the Kar Sevak massacre in October and November 1990. Trying to get some more exposure regarding the history. Overall with regard to the archaeological survey of India the evidence is simply overwhelming.

It would mean that internationally news media channels would try their very best to paint India again as a militant Hindu nation. It may also mean that there is a precedence towards other mosques such as the Gyanvapi mosque at Varanasi and the Shahi Idgah at Mathura.

It would also likely mean more terrorism of Hindus in adjacent countries of Pakistan and Bangladesh. There is really a lot to taken over the next week and ½ and I’m hoping that members here can try to post more regarding upcoming stories in Ayodhya.

Kumar
BGR Newbie

Post by Kumar » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:28 am

Going Against 'Modi's Advice', Uddhav Thackeray Demands Law For Ram Temple Construction in Ayodhya

https://www.news18.com/news/politics/ud ... 38307.html

chetak
BGR Oldie

Post by chetak » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:52 am

no truer words have been said on this topic :mrgreen:

twitter

Congratulations to Abhijeet Banerjee for Nobel in economics.
Congratulations to Nobel for picking on the usual theme of poverty.
Congratulations to politicians who believe these economic theories.
Congratulations to people who believe in Politicians!