The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:58 am

morons just cannot leave well enough alone. Just why would anyone want those paki or even the beedi low life losers back??

no shortage in India,

chutiyo ki kami nahi hai. Ek dhoodon hazaar milte hain

Pakistan to be part of India after 2025: RSS leader Indresh Kumar

Hoping for an “Akhand Bharat” where borders were like the European Union, the RSS leader implied that Delhi had ensured that Bangladesh had a government favourable to it.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:50 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:43 am
Long term objective of dharmics in India should be to do massive ghar wapsi. Or in another 100 years, we are looking at our own civil war.
This statement I agree with. It cannot be a battle of 300 to 400 years ago. It really today has to be a battle of social media as well as intellectual understanding of trying to convince our own people why they left to become the Pakistani Muslims that they are. Unfortunately it also would mean a massive immigration policy with regard to Pakistan should this understanding take place. Unfortunately it leaves a lot to be discussed and formalized. Hindus themselves don't have a standardized policy when it comes to really understanding Sanatana dharma. In any case, until India allows for massive change in the citizenship immigration act this policy is going nowhere.
Last edited by Muns on Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:00 am

+1 my friend. The whole Indian media is now crying about this incident. If this was an RoP attack on a church they would have all kept quiet or would have given sermons on maintaining peace etc. This is one of the rare occasions where the usual perpetrators got a doze of their own medicine. And the cry of victim hood has started already. I think the "genteel" white localities like Britain, Germany etc. have already started rolling over. Folks like Australia & NZ have a different type of white crowd (remember these were all penal colonies). They may be from that class of old Britain who are not averse to picking up a fight (rather than wear white & white and play a game of cricket - gentleman's game and all that nonsense).
Chandragupta, to a large extent, I agree with your statement. However I do feel that sitting on the sidelines is not much of a effect really to us. The fact is that daily Hindus are dying on a daily basis and yet the media does not care internationally for Hindus dying. It is never reported. The BBC seems to care more about dogs and donkey marriages in some remote tribal village of India. It is only it seems when Abrahamics as you said lose lives that it really hits their eyeballs. The incidents where crusade attacks upon Christians and Muslims have really become quite few in number. We often have to wait perhaps a few years for such a tragedy. In the meantime it seems that hundreds if not thousands of us have to pay the lives for ongoing jihad extremism in India. The best that we can do is to try and highlight the side of the coin that is most favorable to us. I myself have started to write on an article regarding the BS "Islamophobia" that supposedly occurs after such attacks such as these. It seems that some Rose Asaf has come about to randomly attacking Chelsea Clinton on such an agenda. I also hope to take up the point of this new Ilhan Omar as well. Let's see how it turns out. I hopefully I can get this out in the next day or two.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:56 am

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:54 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Long term objective of dharmics in India should be to do massive ghar wapsi. Or in another 100 years, we are looking at our own civil war.
There is no long term. In the long term, we're all dead. The breeding rates combined with conversions, hindu's obsession with secularism and their insecurity will lead to Hindus becoming a minority in the next 2 decades.

Remember, census figures are rubbish because converts continue to call themselves Hindu as it provides them with benefits such as reservations.

Compare the 90s with today.. too much aping has led to the degradation of Hinduism.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:27 am

With GE announced, The season of party hopping has started. Aspirants are jumping form one party to another in the promise/hope of a ticket. Its mostly towards BJP but some like Savitri phule and B.C.Khanduri's son have joined Congress. Meanwhile there is open war between Pawar and Patil in Maha. Leaders like Pawar, Badal, MSY, Lalu, FA and Devegowda are the last vestige of previous century and most likely will be fighting this as last GE in decent shape. 2024 will see a different set of local leaders with less grip over the parties and fragmented opposition.

BJP this time has managed the allies very well knowing that in the event of a close finish, allies would need to be placated so why not keep them happy and well fed before elections. They know that parties like JD or Apna Dal or even Paswan's party will disintegrate as as soon as the leadership vacuum gets created.

There are rumors that a big fish from Non-BJP is going to jump ship and join BJP in next 2 weeks. SM has thrown up names like Sheila Dixit but I think it would be someone closer to the Mafia.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:35 am

srikumar wrote: There was an attack on a Sikh gurdwara 1-2 years ago in US (Wisconsin). Does this make the Sikh community in Wisconsin insular? Dont rely on crazy shooters for a character certificate on how well integrated a community is.
Just make a quick check.
1. How many non-Sikh or non-Hindu religious establishments were targetted for terrorist attacks by members of Hindu & Sikh community?
2. How many non-Islamic religious establishments were targetted for terrorist attacks by members of Islamic faith?
3. How many non-Christian religious establishments were targetted for terrorist attacks by members of X'ian faith?

The numbers would give a clear indication on who the top scorers in the field of terrorism are. Let us not for ever discount RoP's contribution to terror attacks world wide.
The 'civilized' Brits look very noble and polished while they did their killing.
Well it is the descendants of the very same Brits who are now living their life as Dhimmis in Birminghabad, Londonistan etc. They have lost their will to fight. Where as case in AU and NZ may be different.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:07 pm

Muns wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 am
Guys, really unfortunate set of circumstances with regard to this New Zealand mosque shooting. Out of the 49 it seems that nine Indians have lost their lives at least for now. Pretty much 20% of the victims. For the first time in my life I am seeing myself agreeing with Owaisi, i.e. his asking that Sushmaji do what she can to facilitate visas for family members who want to travel to New Zealand. An unfortunate set of circumstances and as always when attacks like these take place as unfortunate as they are, it really brings thoughts and questions as to what Indians and some of us have tried to achieve as a whole.

I guess I'm just going to spell out my thoughts here. However, reading through the years of BR and then later Sita Ram Goel, one cannot but help understand the struggle that we as a nation have had to fight against Islamic extremism over the millennia. Every day, I get reports from from social media and our personnel regarding violent attacks on Hindus and BJP workers especially in Kerala as well as West Bengal. Our forces are facing continual attacks because of this ideology from Pakistan and Bangladesh. India itself has tried its very best to highlight the pain that we've suffered over the last few decades with regard to Islamism on the world fora.

All it takes is one white extremist dumb *&^%$^&^ it seems to reset to the whole clock. I myself keep thinking about the Indians that have died in this attack only trying to further their own livelihood and to make a better life for themselves by emigrating. In some sense I can see myself in their shoes. Perhaps this is the idea of vasudeva kutambhikam that is really instilled in all of us. Is it really just all of us? I wonder or just us Hindus that were raised to believe in this equality of all religions? As Africans we call it Ubuntu ( swahili)...or maybe to some extent (botha...respect for that person)
However, where is the respect in Shirk? Tawhid? Riddah? etc. Perhaps now is not really the time. It is time to reflect, but my mind keeps coming back to what it means for Indian society as a whole and what we have tried to achieve with regard to our neighbors.

I guess let's do whatever we can to help our Indian brothers in need even in New Zealand, and fight the battles that yet have need to be fought.
It is always sad when innocent lives are lost in an act of terror, be it civilians going about their daily lives or soldiers/policemen in line of duty. I consider the latter innocent too, unless it is a battleground in the literal sense.

Yes, this was RoL vs RoP, but it is still a terrible act. We as Hindus cannot sit by and feel insulated, it is a ripple in a pond that affects everyone living in it. And as we know so well, this will be tom-tommed all over as a symptom of global Islamophobia. Strangely, when a Muslim kills innocent people of a different faith - just for being different - Islam is touted as a religion of peace and the gunman passed off as a one-time aberration. However, when it is the reverse, the entire society is blamed and labeled fascist. The Mullahs will incite the faithful into revenge attacks and the cycle will continue.

Most muslims I have met are simple ordinary folk, in most ways no different from Hindus, with the singular, glaring exception of being victims of an ideology that leaves no room for discussion or doubt and offers no way out. I call them victims because they truly have been so brain-washed from childhood that they cannot see it themselves. Very similar to practicing Catholics or Observant Jews. The huge difference of course is the latter do not put on suicide vests.

Hindus make the classic mistake - almost a knee-jerk reaction - of wanting to 'get rid' of all muslims. You just cannot wish them all away. The only way forward is to deny the Mullahs and the troublemakers like Owaisi a platform. Sadly, our biggest enemies in this are Hindus themselves, those who see an advantage in keeping the Muslim masses impoverished, so they can preserve their pliant vote-banks. Until these snakes are crushed, we will make no progress.

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:57 pm

Sachin wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:35 am
Just make a quick check.
1. How many non-Sikh or non-Hindu religious establishments were targetted for terrorist attacks by members of Hindu & Sikh community?
2. How many non-Islamic religious establishments were targetted for terrorist attacks by members of Islamic faith?
3. How many non-Christian religious establishments were targetted for terrorist attacks by members of X'ian faith?

The numbers would give a clear indication on who the top scorers in the field of terrorism are. Let us not for ever discount RoP's contribution to terror attacks world wide.
Say what.....??? If I ever (or forever) discounted any thing of the sort you mention above, I would like you to point it out to me please.
Well it is the descendants of the very same Brits who are now living their life as Dhimmis in Birminghabad, Londonistan etc. They have lost their will to fight. Where as case in AU and NZ may be different.
Well, dont be too sure. There's plenty of news around about the 'far right' developments in Europe and in UK especially in the last 2 years. Some of these characters are a part of British polity. A part of the Brexit stuff is being driven by that. The talk about 'lack of control over immigration' by the British is code for you know what. If there one thing I expect of the British, it is sophistication and polish in whatever they do, whether it is performing a Shakespearean play or something involving ...what one might euphemistically call, gross human rights violations. (I am talking in general, not about a specific individual).

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:55 pm

Manohar Parrikar passes away: Ram Nath Kovind expresses condolences, says Goa CM was 'epitome of integrity'

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:42 pm

Sad. Bhagwan unki aatma ko shanti de.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Sad to see ParrikarJi go. May his atmam reveal itself as part of the blissful Brahman.

On another note, have you guys noticed that Paki stooge Mani Suar Aiyar has been pretty silent of late. I have seen any of "uninterrupted and uninterruptible" crap on Pulwama, Balakot etc. Nothing, nada, zilch. Not even anything about the elections and his Pappu. What gives?

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:35 pm

chetak wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:56 am
You do know that these are busted fake claims, right?

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Manohar Parrikar was a genuine and honest person, a Goanese who cared for Goa and the nation. RIP.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:53 pm

crams wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:28 pm
Sad to see ParrikarJi go. May his atmam reveal itself as part of the blissful Brahman.

On another note, have you guys noticed that Paki stooge Mani Suar Aiyar has been pretty silent of late. I have seen any of "uninterrupted and uninterruptible" crap on Pulwama, Balakot etc. Nothing, nada, zilch. Not even anything about the elections and his Pappu. What gives?
Typo: I have NOT seen any of "uninterrupted and uninterruptible" crap ....

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:41 pm

Yes, this was RoL vs RoP, but it is still a terrible act. We as Hindus cannot sit by and feel insulated, it is a ripple in a pond that affects everyone living in it. And as we know so well, this will be tom-tommed all over as a symptom of global Islamophobia. Strangely, when a Muslim kills innocent people of a different faith - just for being different - Islam is touted as a religion of peace and the gunman passed off as a one-time aberration. However, when it is the reverse, the entire society is blamed and labeled fascist. The Mullahs will incite the faithful into revenge attacks and the cycle will continue.
The argument regarding Islamophobia as you said has been all over the news recently. What particularly made me irritated was the fact that Muslims are using Islamophobia to completely shut out any debate regarding Islamism. To some extent, Muslims who have naturalized here in the US have gone on an attack with against even well-meaning folks, such as Chelsea Clinton. Anybody questioning Ilhan Omar gets labeled with the same kind of bigot-ism and Islamophobia in order to shut them up, with the don't question me and if you think otherwise against Islam you are to blame for the same extremism and blowback against muslims. Even Pakistan and Imran Khan has now taken up the same kind of argument.
One has to only look at the website religion of peace.com to see a running tally of almost daily terrorist attacks around the world involving Islamists.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Manohar Parrikar was a true champion. Probably the best defense minister that I ever knew. Not only was he responsible for induction of the Sukhoi MKI, but also led as defense minister during the URI strike.
He really gave his all to the nation and when his party and the country required him to become chief minister of Goa again he quickly rallied opposition leaders to come up with the credible government in Goa.
Throughout the last of his days, suffering from pancreatic cancer he seemed to have regularly turned up to work with an NG tube.... Such was his commitment.
He was one that really left us.... Well too soon. If there is anybody more deserving of Moksha... It really should be him. If not his Josh.... Will definitely bring him back to serve India again in even a greater capacity. He will always be in my thoughts.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:15 am

Haldiram wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:35 pm
chetak wrote:
how so??

are the affiliations of any of these in doubt?? or secret?? or even untrue??

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:07 am

chetak wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:15 am
Haldiram wrote:
chetak wrote:
how so??

They have been debunked.

First picture not of Rajiv Gandhi's church wedding. He had a hindu wedding, there is plenty of picture his hindu wedding around.

Second one, Firoze Ghandy was a parsi, and even his marriage with Indira was a hindu marriage.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:31 am

Why is RG's being Jenaudhari or not such a big topic of debate. He can not be. Period.
His family is a Parsi/Catholic following Hindu practices of death and birth.
What is next ? Mrs. Vadera is a Panditain ?

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:08 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:54 am
Chandragupta wrote:
There is no long term. In the long term, we're all dead. The breeding rates combined with conversions, hindu's obsession with secularism and their insecurity will lead to Hindus becoming a minority in the next 2 decades.

Remember, census figures are rubbish because converts continue to call themselves Hindu as it provides them with benefits such as reservations.

Compare the 90s with today.. too much aping has led to the degradation of Hinduism.
You're right on all parts saar. But I don't buy the theory of Hindus getting into minority within 2-3 decades. When you look at even 1% of 125 crores, even that is a humongous number. I do think that the % of Christians is under reported by a factor of 2-3x but cannot be more, these are in itself huge numbers. Within 2 decades, I am sure Hindus will dip below 70% but to push it below 60%, I don't think it will ever happen.

But we need to understand that due to the divided Hindu society, even a 65% Hindu country will be ruled with Sharia & Bible compliant administration because we can't punch our weight. Bigger issue is the whether the future Hindu generations will roll over & accept this forced sickularism & slow but steady poaching of their religion or will they fight back?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:31 am

Haldiram wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:07 am
chetak wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:15 am
Haldiram wrote:

how so??

They have been debunked.

First picture not of Rajiv Gandhi's church wedding. He had a hindu wedding, there is plenty of picture his hindu wedding around.

Second one, Firoze Ghandy was a parsi, and even his marriage with Indira was a hindu marriage.
why could they not have had two marriages?? Surely they did.

one only for political reasons and public show for vote catching and the other ceremony a personal as per their non Hindu convictions??

many interracial couples do have two ceremonies but only when one of the two is Hindu. In this case, where/who is the Hindu??

After all, KR narayanan's ashes are buried in a xtian grave next to his wife's grave in a xtian cemetery in dilli. He was a pseudo, hiding in plain sight.

fundos like jagan reddy and some xtian mata enter Tirupati temple without signing the register meant for non Hindus, jagan even entered wearing footwear and shouting political slogans, So as per you, they are Hindus??

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:59 am

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:01 am

https://youtu.be/0tVuimkhqng

Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar talks about the Indian army

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:15 am

THE CORRECT SPELLING IS SCHOOL NOT S C H O O L, SOME PEOPLE PUT THE SECOND O BEFORE THE FIRST O WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG...
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO FIND MISTAKES IN EVERY DECISION OF PM MODI JI LIKE THIS...