The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Yagnasri
BGR Newbie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by Yagnasri » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:24 am

Who knows. He may not like to be remember as Mulla Mulayam whose only contribution is opening firing on Kar Sevaks. In old age lot of rogues try to act as if they are good people.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:47 am

SSundar wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:20 am
chetak wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:03 pm
His advisors, as well as his foreign consultants, would not let him peak so early and empty both barrels at this stage.
Depends on whether they are playing like the Pakistani opening line-up in a world cup match against India - hit hard and try to finish the game early. They usually do, but not they way they intended.

These handlers failed in 2014 by peaking too early with Kejri. Perhaps they don't understand India as well as we think they do.
these handlers are new for the congis.

except for cambridge analyitica/clones run by some JDU guys son, the professor is operating in India for the first time.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:51 am

suryag wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:52 am
Mulayam Singh in parliament says Modi has done good work and should again become PM. Dont know what this new angle is ? but listening to MSY he seems to be getting closer to retirement and looks like he wants to atleast say(if not able to do) something that is right

mullah is simply trying to stay relevant and is desperately looking for some/any ally to back him for 2019.

he has been completely marginalized and is broke too.

In his heydays, he was the guy who waltzed in at the right time, did the MKI deal and waltzed right out again thereafter.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:55 am

Yagnasri wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:24 am
Who knows. He may not like to be remember as Mulla Mulayam whose only contribution is opening firing on Kar Sevaks. In old age lot of rogues try to act as if they are good people.
mullah is strictly cash and carry.

No room for any sentiment.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:17 pm

chetak wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:55 am
Yagnasri wrote:
mullah is strictly cash and carry.

No room for any sentiment.
Agree, old foxes like him do not change, just get more cunning. This is all a sham.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:21 pm

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:25 pm

twitter
Dear ⁦@RahulGandhi⁩, Qatari Air Force paid Rs 1,875 crore for fully loaded #Rafale jet in 2015. Indian Air Force is paying Rs 1,640 crore for similarly fully loaded #Rafale jet in 2019. Read my column so that you don’t make false statements in future

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:41 pm

I wish there were a better BJP spokesman that inarticulate rustic Vijay Khera whatever taking on that mad dog Pappu slave Pawan Khera aided and abetted by Sunetra bimbo, and Bharat Karnard in his Brit accent posing to be neutral when he clearly knows that CAG report has busted all the 'corruption' lies being peddled by Congoons.

I think BJP strategy going forward should be to just ignore Pappu's lies, and just cite CAG report and say that at best it shows policy critiques, but there is no hint, nada, zilch on Congoon central plank of corruption. So they should not refute every piece of crap that Pappu pukes. And I would also advise them to attack Pappu as nastily as he does in uncouth terms. Had enough of uncouth Pappu and his mad dogs.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:10 pm

There's absolutely no decency left in debates anymore. Ever since Congress and their allies have lost the plot, they are raising idiotic and illogical points. And when they get called out, they simply pitch their voice up so as to down BJP spokie's point of view. Their entire argument is now reduced to Rafale, and Chowkidaar Chor hai rhetorics. btw, it was surprising to see Mullahyam praise Modi and wishing he become PM again in parliament. He couldn't be saying all this without approval from his party core members. Maybe BJP gov may have gotten some major dirt him him and Mullahyam wants to keep good relations with Modi in case Modi becomes PM second time :mrgreen:

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:13 pm

Yagnasri wrote:
ANI Verified account @ANI
2h2 hours ago

Rajya Sabha MP Amar Singh on Mulayam Singh Yadav's remark in Lok Sabha,'I wish you(PM Modi) become PM again': It's just to create confusion to ensure that Chandrakala, & Rama Raman who looted Noida under the guidance of both Mulayam&Mayawati are saved & Modi ji gets neutralised.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:26 pm

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:01 pm

Gus wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 pm
vadra is daily going to ED. taking his mom as well this time..
With all the daily ED, Bob probably has nightly ED too... :mrgreen:

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:06 pm

V K Singh raises questions over HAL's condition, capability

Minister of State for External Affairs General V K Singh Wednesday raised questions over the "capability and condition" of Hindustan Aeronautics LimitedNSE -1.96 % (HAL) amid the Congress' claim that the Modi government denied the defence PSU an offset contract in the Rafale deal.

Talking to reporters here, the minister defended the Rafale deal, saying the purchase of 36 Rafale fighter jets from France was necessary to enhance the Indian Air Force's capabilities.

"Had the then government compelled the GTRE to develop the engine, the country would have got its own aircraft and with advancements in technology, the country's indigenous aircraft would have been better than Rafale," he said.

"If they are accusing the present government on the Rafale deal, then the blame for the failure of HF-24 should go to the then government and I would like to call it treason as the entire data of HF-24 was wiped off without anybody's knowledge," he said.

Deep meaning to what VK Singh ji's saying.
Last edited by shravanp on Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:07 pm

fanne wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:39 pm
It was not obvious to me that PP is in big data abalytics.
He is. Or is trying to, for as many elections as possible. Maybe he doesn't have enough funding to do this on the large scale that he wants to.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:13 pm

chetak wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm
Shorn of all the histrionics, mumbo jumbo and what have you, we need a quick read of the way the wind is blowing.

That's the be all and end all of it.

Explanations, after the fact are simply odious.
^^^

My reply in a thousand words:

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:29 pm

shravanp wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:06 pm
V K Singh raises questions over HAL's condition, capability

Minister of State for External Affairs General V K Singh Wednesday raised questions over the "capability and condition" of Hindustan Aeronautics LimitedNSE -1.96 % (HAL) amid the Congress' claim that the Modi government denied the defence PSU an offset contract in the Rafale deal.

Talking to reporters here, the minister defended the Rafale deal, saying the purchase of 36 Rafale fighter jets from France was necessary to enhance the Indian Air Force's capabilities.

"Had the then government compelled the GTRE to develop the engine, the country would have got its own aircraft and with advancements in technology, the country's indigenous aircraft would have been better than Rafale," he said.

"If they are accusing the present government on the Rafale deal, then the blame for the failure of HF-24 should go to the then government and I would like to call it treason as the entire data of HF-24 was wiped off without anybody's knowledge," he said.

Deep meaning to what VK Singh ji's saying.
what is he talking about??

entire data of the HF-24??

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:34 pm

KL Dubey wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:13 pm
chetak wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm
Shorn of all the histrionics, mumbo jumbo and what have you, we need a quick read of the way the wind is blowing.

That's the be all and end all of it.

Explanations, after the fact are simply odious.
^^^

My reply in a thousand words:

You missed my point.

I don't need to be master in aeronautics to buy an airline ticket. I simply need to get to the destination safely, reliably, timely and consistently.

I don't care what PP does, I don't have the time to get into it.

with my limited time and attention span for PP, my only question: are his predictions/conclusions fairly consistent, reliable and dependable??

If PP can not/does not deliver, then I need to look for alternate sources of such information.

BTW, ostrich meat is good.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:24 am

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:27 am

crams wrote:I wish there were a better BJP spokesman that inarticulate rustic Vijay Khera whatever taking on that mad dog Pappu slave Pawan Khera aided and abetted by Sunetra bimbo, and Bharat Karnard in his Brit accent posing to be neutral when he clearly knows that CAG report has busted all the 'corruption' lies being peddled by Congoons.
shravanp wrote:There's absolutely no decency left in debates anymore. Ever since Congress and their allies have lost the plot, they are raising idiotic and illogical points. And when they get called out, they simply pitch their voice up so as to down BJP spokie's point of view.
We must actually appreciate the BJP's sportsmanship in sending their spokespersons to any TV debate or press interview. In both these places every thing is setup against the BJP, and it is all set to fail. But still they relentelessly go there. It is upto the BJP to use every other alternate channel to spread across its view points. If I remember right in LS 2014 BJP had actually launched mobile units and door-to-door campaigns; which actually got the attention of people (more than the hollering which goes on TV). Such schemes should be improvised and relaunched again.
PS: Take this from a person who threw out two news papers, and have not even watched one single News Channel debate for the last two months at least.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:33 am

Indian news channels are reality shows. Nothing informative ever comes on there. I never watch them.

But a lot of people watch similar reality shows in local languages. So I would recommend BJP send some gondas like congoons do. The whole objective should be to shout everyone down. Waste of time trying to get information across.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:18 am

Its shameful to call them News channels. They are noise channels.
crams ji gets his BP raised by few points by watching these channels but reality is that almost no one watches these channels to get news but just to stay updated.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:35 am

Yagnasri wrote:
Would Mullah stand up and vote for BJP in Parliament if a no confidence motion is brought tomorrow ? His Muslim votebank is inherently against Modiji and he dare not cross them.
Its a sham game that Mullah and makhi are playing. They are sleeping around with everyone in the hope of coming back to power either in the state or center. This is JDS of UP.
The man shall go down in the history as the one who killed Kar Sevaks. We shall never forgive or forget.His only contribution is that he stopped the Italian witch from occupying the top office.

PS: Among the BiF brigade, I don't think anyone wishes to see ModiJi back as PM. Someone from Mahathugbhandhan is a better bet for corruption,loot and divisive politics.

suryag
BGR Newbie

Post by suryag » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:46 am

MSY looks frail and lost not the combative pehelwan that i used to see earlier

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:29 am

suryag wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:46 am
MSY looks frail and lost not the combative pehelwan that i used to see earlier

That can happen when you have some knives sticking out of your back, knives put there by your son(s), relatives and trusted friends.

But he should cheer up because its something he has himself done very often to others and almost all of them have simply returned the favor.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:46 am

some amount of debt (Karma) of killing Karsevaks have to be paid in this life.