The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by chetak » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:02 pm

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:54 am

Modi should take this opportunity to conduct a major operation across the border. It'll get the nationalistic juices flowing and bring it the BIF .. will increase the vote share for Modi

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:01 am

JohnTitor wrote:Modi should take this opportunity to conduct a major operation across the border. It'll get the nationalistic juices flowing and bring it the BIF .. will increase the vote share for Modi
The news of the attack on CRPF personnel was a real shock :(. A bit worried that CRPF still does not have the rigorous policies which the IA have during convoy moments. 15 years back when I did a road trip to J&K, the IA patrols and M.Ps on guard duty clearly told us this - "Your private vehicle would be either ahead of a convoy, or behind it". They took this measure precisely against the type of attacks we saw yesterday.

That said, I feel Modi and Mr. Kadi Ninda should not take any actions in a haste. The next steps should be after more deliberate planning and after identifying the suitable timing. Off course the "seculars", "intellectuals" and other riff-raff would suddenly turn patriotic and demand immediate action, but as the saying goes "Revenge is best served cold".

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:00 am

Respectfully disagree.

If he doesn't do anything, his 56" will start being made the gag.. what happened to Mr. 56"?

This is a no loose situation, I'm sure there are hundreds of targets that can be engaged. They should go for it and call it retribution for the 18 lives lost. India has never gained anything by pussyfooting around everything. A country worth becoming a superpower must demonstrate that it can use that power. Otherwise it's just a paper tiger.

(It shouldn't be a surprise/shock.. congoons have been inviting attacks, and elections are the best time to start them)

gunjur
BGR Newbie

Post by gunjur » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:18 am

Somehow i get the feeling, the success of movie URI really hurt the pakis. That was a HUUGGGEEE burnol moment for them. And now just before elections they have asked modi "Hows the josh". Lot of pressure is there on GOI now via media, opposition and public as well. They have to do something. Pakis will be closely guarding their areas for next 10-15 days. Hoepfully our army is upto the task again. If any mishap occurs, the usual suspects will point finger again at modi directly. Overall a very difficult situation for modi. May we come victorius again. Full support to army.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:07 am

A sad day for all of us. Over 40 young lives snuffed out in an instant. Hundreds more will be affected by this for the rest of their lives. Truly a AfghaniJihadi attack on a convoy. Hopefully thugbandhan, can show a little patriotism and come together during this time of need. More than that ,many of said what really needs to be our response. I have no doubt that another attack will come but I for one I am hoping that maybe we can start to use the assets that we have built up now over a decade.

This is no longer India of 2008. It is time now I believe to start using our aerospace assets which I believe are already swinging their targets onto camps in Pok. I think probably the best action that comes to mind is to use the Air Force to cross the LOC and heavily sanitize multiple camps in the process. India now has over 300 MKI's and a large battery of Brahmos just itching to go.
URI was just the first escalation. I guess we have no option but to try and minimize casualties especially with elections coming in. That means a surgical strike like before would be expected at the current time.

Most probably what I would expect is MKI's to sanitize a few camps and possibly Dhruv Helis to then fly in with the commandos and take care of whatever is left. Of course Sukhoi's would keep the airspace clean, while fighting is going on on the ground. Also satellites would keep a close watch on any reinforcements by the Pakistanis over the period of the strike.
At least this is what I'm thinking, will happen. In any case whatever action will really need to minimize the casualties to the Armed Forces especially with elections coming in. Too much at stake with elections to be lost.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:07 am

JohnTitor wrote:If he doesn't do anything, his 56" will start being made the gag.. what happened to Mr. 56"?
Off course that would happen, and infact I am expecting that cry to start. But discretion is the better part of valour; and GoI and Na.Mo should retain the rights to decide the time and the action. The Congress and other "seculars" would use this to taunt the BJP, but they should not fall for it.
gunjur wrote:Somehow i get the feeling, the success of movie URI really hurt the pakis.
Agree with you. But did not want to discuss "movie business" in this thread*. Not only the pakis, I guess even the "seculars" were not very happy to see the success of that movie. Because the movie was actually giving an advantage to Na.Mo and the present BJP government. Now this attack would for most of the part negate the "josh" triggered by the movie.

* I generally have a very low opinion of that industry and the persons involved in it.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:42 am

Sachin wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:01 am
JohnTitor wrote:Modi should take this opportunity to conduct a major operation across the border. It'll get the nationalistic juices flowing and bring it the BIF .. will increase the vote share for Modi
The news of the attack on CRPF personnel was a real shock :(. A bit worried that CRPF still does not have the rigorous policies which the IA have during convoy moments. 15 years back when I did a road trip to J&K, the IA patrols and M.Ps on guard duty clearly told us this - "Your private vehicle would be either ahead of a convoy, or behind it". They took this measure precisely against the type of attacks we saw yesterday.

That said, I feel Modi and Mr. Kadi Ninda should not take any actions in a haste. The next steps should be after more deliberate planning and after identifying the suitable timing. Off course the "seculars", "intellectuals" and other riff-raff would suddenly turn patriotic and demand immediate action, but as the saying goes "Revenge is best served cold".
reduce diplomatic staff to the barest minimum, like 4-6 guys.

Let all visas get delayed and immediately, for heaven's sake, just ban medical visas completely.

Other places just as close are as accessible but they will just not accommodate any freeloading paki schitt.

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:01 am

India withdraws 'Most Favoured Nation' status from Pakistan; Arun Jaitley says country must be cornered after Pulwama attack

Good! For a start. What else can be done? Suspend IWT? Transfer the Indus Water Commission chairperson, keep the position vacant, cancel all IWT meetings until further notice, stop sharing hydro-logical data with pakis for an indefinite period of time?

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:19 am

What does withdrawal of MFN status entail? To us and to napakis?

Pratyush
BGR Newbie

Post by Pratyush » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:23 am

hanumadu wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:19 am
Nothing substantial. Just a form to be followed.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:34 am

hanumadu wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:19 am
OK, From what I understand, we will give the lowest tariff rates to pakistan that we give to any other country in the WTO. Basically, now we can charge higher tariffs on paki goods and make them uneconomical in India.
Pakistan's exports to India are decreasing. It's barely 350 m. dollars now.

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:18 am

Of all the various type possible trading agreements between two WTO members such as free trade agreement, trading blocks, preferential treatment (GSP, GSP+), and MFN, MFN is the least desirable. When two WTO members trade, MFN status automatically kicks in. But it means absolutely nothing as nations are not required to give any concession under MFN. If they decide on any concession then the nature of the relationship changes to preferential etc.

So basically awarding or revoking MFN is a joke.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:41 am

This is a slap in the face. Jaitley's PC was a dud, revoke MFN? Isolate Pakistan internationally? Same old same old.

For this attack, Pakis should pay in blood. Why should we not cross IB and carve Paki land right now? As usual, we will get multiple folks advising against war, scared of the nukes but I would bet my right arm that even if India took over complete Pakistan, they will not use their nukes. And for those scared about economy, War is good for economy, ask USA.

So I hope Modi ji does the right thing & gives Pakis a thappad they will not forget in the next 2 decades (after which there will be no Pakistan)

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:47 am

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... W3ZWJ.html
After growing by 14%, exports from Pakistan to India amounted to $286 million in the July-February period. Imports from India fell 23% to $958.3 million from $1,244 million recorded a year ago, the SBP report said.
From what I gather bilateral trade has been declining and so has been India's trade surplus for some years now. We probably can afford to lose paki revenue now much more easily than paki could lose ours.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:22 am

chetak wrote:Let all visas get delayed and immediately, for heaven's sake, just ban medical visas completely.
More than revoking MFN status (which is just a meaningless thing) it is these VISAs on compassionate grounds which is of more use to the Pakis. Visa Mata Sushma Swaraj would stop issuing them, or mandate that any hospital helping these Pakis should also donate to some relief funds setup for IA/CPOs.
Chandragupta wrote:This is a slap in the face. Jaitley's PC was a dud, revoke MFN? Isolate Pakistan internationally? Same old same old.
Jaitley et.al are just Congress men of a slightly different shade, that is all. And again I don't have much hopes on Mr. Kadi Ninda as well. Sooner or later the INC and their chamchas would start taunting Mr.56 inch chest for retaliation. With elections nearing this can also become a matter of politics. The "seculars" can even use this to cause concern among the families of the service personnel etc.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:50 pm

We here know this, but no matter how tough ModiJi talks, or how angry Indians maybe, TSP is celebrating this over scotch and Bollywood music. Just to give you a glimpse of the evil Pakis, here are some tweets from a TFTA Paki which p!ssed off even his lover girls in India

Jyoti Malhotra

Verified account

@jomalhotra
7h7 hours ago
More Jyoti Malhotra Retweeted EH
What is this horrifying equivalence ? Who can take you seriously ?Jyoti Malhotra added,
EH

@ejazhaider
those of us who believe that no one should lose his/her life will not celebrate the killing of those soldiers. but, equally, India and its Modi-Duval establishment needs to realise that when oppression becomes unbearable, there are consequences. and this is what happens.

Jyoti Malhotra

@jomalhotra

Shame on you for celebrating terror. Is this your humanity @ejazhaider ?Jyoti Malhotra added,
EH

@ejazhaider
Adil Dar Shaheed avenges everyday oppression and humiliations of Kashmiris by sacrificing his life and taking on #CRPF soldiers (hard target) by killing them. it's still time for India to begin negotiating seriously on the right to self-determination, a peremptory norm.
Do you think a surgical strike here or there will civilize such monsters? And our elites like Jyothi advocate p!ss talks with such scum.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:55 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:41 am

For this attack, Pakis should pay in blood. Why should we not cross IB and carve Paki land right now? As usual, we will get multiple folks advising against war, scared of the nukes but I would bet my right arm that even if India took over complete Pakistan, they will not use their nukes. And for those scared about economy, War is good for economy, ask USA.
That has already started. Retd. Col Ajai Shukla is all over, saying how Pakis will slap India if it dare do anything. All the usual crap. And of course his army machismo is directed against 'television warriors' and ModiJi. Shabaash beta I am sure will be the response from ISI headquarters.

I mean all this ass holes even if they are right about the costs of hitting TSP, think that by self flagellating, somehow they are showing 'enlightened restraint' in the face of 'jingoism'. Bloody chutiyas. There is a time and place for introspection, not after a determined enemy has struck. Look at the difference in the nationalism of our elite pukes Vs TSP RAPE as the above tweets from Ejaz Haider show.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:10 pm

meanwhile, we have our own traitors to contend with.

this is after the pak based jaish has already claimed responsibility for the attack.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:13 pm

Sachin wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:22 am
chetak wrote:Let all visas get delayed and immediately, for heaven's sake, just ban medical visas completely.
More than revoking MFN status (which is just a meaningless thing) it is these VISAs on compassionate grounds which is of more use to the Pakis. Visa Mata Sushma Swaraj would stop issuing them, or mandate that any hospital helping these Pakis should also donate to some relief funds setup for IA/CPOs.
Chandragupta wrote:This is a slap in the face. Jaitley's PC was a dud, revoke MFN? Isolate Pakistan internationally? Same old same old.
Jaitley et.al are just Congress men of a slightly different shade, that is all. And again I don't have much hopes on Mr. Kadi Ninda as well. Sooner or later the INC and their chamchas would start taunting Mr.56 inch chest for retaliation. With elections nearing this can also become a matter of politics. The "seculars" can even use this to cause concern among the families of the service personnel etc.
immediately withdraw state security from all separatists, anyone involved in receiving money from the pakis and jail all overground workers, especially the rats in JNU.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:28 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:41 am

So I hope Modi ji does the right thing & gives Pakis a thappad they will not forget in the next 2 decades (after which there will be no Pakistan)
Thathasthu

I would like our equipment, men and tactics tested. F*CK the rats up.

But our Indian mentality will not allow for that. Restraint... Yeah that'll solve the problem

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:04 pm

chetak wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:10 pm
meanwhile, we have our own traitors to contend with.

this is after the pak based jaish has already claimed responsibility for the attack.

these rascals are feeling the heat
TOI Editor @TOIEditor

Editor's note

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:25 pm

some of the more polite reactions against the [strike]TOI[/strike] oops times of pakistan, for its headline.

Well said and well deserved comments for this bennet &coleman owned UK newspaper run by Indian colonially hungover toadies and house niggers.

twitter
Replying to @Sreejithvraman @eOrganiser and 4 others
@vineetjaintimes Hey you madarfackar... You better start a Brothel business. It suits ur talent.
Appont ur editors as dalaals & randis. #MadarchodToI

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:38 pm

runditv.

and one rundi.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:50 pm

chetak wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:38 pm
runditv.
and one rundi.
Again NDTV too immediately made a down hill ski (like their Paki counterparts) and have placed the woman under suspension :roll:. And from social media I understand that another joker from AMU who rejoiced in the attack has been quickly charge sheeted by the UP Police (u/c Yogi). And the common man seems to be still in big support for our jawans (and also GoI).