The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Triank
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by Triank » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:44 am

big update!

Never named Amit Shah in any CBI statement, Sohrabuddin's brother tells court

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/newsindi ... spartanntp
Nayamuddin Sheikh, the youngest brother of gangster Sohrabuddin Shaikh, told a special CBI court on Monday that the Central Bureau of Investigation had added names of Bharatiya Janata Party president Amit Shah and Gujarat police officer Abhay Chudasma on its own to his statement recorded in 2010.

The CBI had brought in Nayamuddin as a witness in the 2005 fake encounter case. The case relates to the alleged fake encounter of Sohrabuddin Sheikh, his wife Kausar Bi, and aide Tulsi Prajapati. Both Chudasma and Shah were earlier given clean chits by the CBI in the fake encounter case.
Both Nayamuddin and his other brother Rubabuddin have been pursuing the case of their brother's encounter and had at many points alleged threats from "powerful people".
In 2010, Nayamuddin apparently gave a statement to the CBI in which he claimed a threat to his life from Chudasma and Amit Shah. Nayamuddin has now denied making such a statement and has told the court that a CBI officer had essentially concocted that statement.

SOHRABUDDIN ENCOUNTER CASE
According to the CBI, in November 2005, alleged extortionists Sohrabuddin and Tulsiram along with Sohrabuddin's wife Kausar Bi were travelling in a bus from Hyderabad to Sangli in Maharashtra when they were stopped by the teams from the Gujarat Police and Rajasthan Police and "abducted".
Soon after the alleged abduction, Sohrabuddin was allegedly killed in a fake encounter near Ahmedabad in Gujarat. His wife, Kausar Bi who disappeared after the incident, was later allegedly killed as well. However, her remains were never found.
Tulsiram, who is considered to be the sole witness to the murders, was held in police custody after the encounter and was killed in another encounter in December 2006, when the police claimed he had tried to escape custody.

NEVER NAMED AMIT SHAH: NAYAMUDDIN
Appearing at the special CBI court on Monday, Nayamuddin said that he had last seen his brother and sister-in-law when he dropped them off to a bus stand at Indore when they were travelling to Hyderabad.
He then denied claiming that Gujarat Police officer Abhay Chudasma had threatened him for naming Amit Shah in his petition seeking an investigation into his brother's encounter.
Nayamuddin said he never spoke to the CBI about Abhay Chudasma and never named Amit Shah.

Nayamuddin's 2010 statement, recorded by CBI officer DS Dagar, reads, "When I told Chudasama that we will not withdraw the petition at any cost, he threatened me with dire consequences and said that I would also face the same fate as Sohrabuddin. You do not know Amit bhai (Amit Shah) is very angry. I will speak to Amit bhai and he can get it done in Madhya Pradesh only. It is Amit bhai's government there and you will be killed for making him a party in the petition."
Nayamuddin told the court that Dagar wrote down this on his own. Nayamuddin also denied telling the CBI that a man named Azam Khan had approached him on Chudasma's behalf and offered him Rs 50 lakh to withdraw his petition seeking an investigation into his brother's encounter.
Nayamuddin told the court, "I have no threat from the BJP. I have never heard Azam Khan's name. Dagar sahab came to my village in an autorickshaw to inquire about this case. I have not said before him that Azam met me and said that Abhay Chudasama offered Rs 50 lakh to withdraw a petition filed in Supreme Court to inquire into the death of my brother."
Nayamuddin also told the court that he had asked Dagar why he had added the part about Chudasma threatening him. To this, Nayamuddin said, Dagar replied that he did not want innocent people to be punished. It was unclear who were the "innocent persons" Dagar was allegedly referring to.

After CBI lawyer BP Raju finished questioning Nayamuddin, advocate SV Raju who has represented Amit Shah and Abhay Chudasma in the case before their discharge, asked Nayamuddin if either of them had threatened him or offered any reason for him to make his new statement. Nayamuddin replied in the negative.
Nayamuddin's brother Rubabuddin and CBI officer Dagar are likely to appear and make statements in the court in the coming days.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Triank wrote:I don't understand. ltte was backed by church-money too, no? now after the org getting wiped out, the SL army who has kept the SL tamils oppressed, has also let loose EJ hounds on them in some places (SLs don't realise that these hounds will bite them back in their tashreefs in the future).
Can you show some report in which EJs are causing problems to Sri Lankan Tamils, and SL Army is giving the EJs all help? I have not come across such a news. There is already a heavy EJ influence among Sri Lankan Tamils and in coastal areas of India's TN. The EJs for their sponsor countries seems to be use religion as an invasion tool. Pretty much like what Bishop Desmond Tutu had to say - "When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' ... When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land".

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:08 pm

First it was Baba Ramdev, and now its RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat being open to all political parties, praising Congress, and the most useless hot air about not asking RSS volunteers to work for any particular party? Whom is this guy trying to impress? The thugbandahs pukes on RSS with anti-Hindu hatred, and we have RSS chief begging thugbandhan to take him seriously. Not sure whats cooking.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:05 pm

R Jagannathan

Verified account

@TheJaggi
Follow Follow @TheJaggi
More
I am part of a campaign to declare religious conversion efforts as part of ongoing colonisation by another name. If you agree, do sign this declaration attached. http://www.themauritiusdeclaration.org/ ... eclaration
http://www.themauritiusdeclaration.org/ ... eclaration

Please spread

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:40 pm

crams wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:08 pm
First it was Baba Ramdev, and now its RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat being open to all political parties, praising Congress, and the most useless hot air about not asking RSS volunteers to work for any particular party? Whom is this guy trying to impress? The thugbandahs pukes on RSS with anti-Hindu hatred, and we have RSS chief begging thugbandhan to take him seriously. Not sure whats cooking.
They are expecting a backlash if BJP loses. Understandable, I guess.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:09 pm

OmkarC wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:20 am
Actually Jagan may end up aligning with BJP in the long run, as well as KCR in TG.. both are better than the alternatives.
Yes, I am aware of these possibilities. BJP vote share in both states has been steadily rising, and Chandranna has made a mess of his term in office, so things may be different in 2019 with the BJP not being saddled with him. Even in 2014 TDP rode to power on the back of Modi wave, otherwise it would have been a split vote had it gone alone.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:27 pm

A short compendium of the pipe dreams of various jokers, including P. Chidambaram (a man with one foot in the slammer).

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 850141.cms

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:33 pm

FWIW, opinion surveys and discussions on Aaj Tak (6 states covered so far):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIf91tmmYCA (TG, AP, KA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szq2m09z0us (MP, CG, RJ)

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:55 pm

crams wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:08 pm
I don't know about Ramdev. However, the RSS overture is a well-thought out PR/Psyops move to reach the great Hindu centre.

Like it or not, the vast majority of educated urban middle-class Hindu voters in India are not totally sold on Hindutva.

They are tentatively pro-Modi, and recognize instinctively that there is something wrong with the Mainority-pandering sickularism of Congress and Left parties... but they are being constantly bombarded with propaganda by CNN-News 18, India Today, NDTV and the usual suspects, and experience a certain discomfort identifying with overt Hindutva as represented by RSS and other organizations of the Sangh Parivar. They feel embarrassed by the daily onslaught of atrocity-lit reports about beef lynching, dalit persecution, church attacks, "intolerance" etc. over the airwaves and news media. The sensitivity of the Indian public to age-old virtue signaling embedded in years and decades of life under the Nehruvian model does not go away easily.

It is this constituency, the great Hindu centre, to whom Rahul Gandhi is appealing with his "temple runs", "janeu-dhari Hindu" image, etc. They are somewhat vulnerable (belonging to the urban middle-class) because they are not fully convinced of Modi's economic reforms as well... many have felt the transitory pinch of demonetisation, GST, fuel prices etc. and think that Modi has abandoned them for the sake of courting votes among the rural poor. It will take some time for them to fully realize the economic improvements in their lives that were painstakingly effected over the past five years... but for the moment they are not sure.

What RSS has done by making an appeal for open discussion with all political factions of the country is to put the ball of acceptance in the court of the opposition. If the Congress and Left decline the invitation on purely dogmatic grounds, they are the ones who appear too "intolerant" even to have a dialogue. Meanwhile the RSS is perceived as relatively open-minded for being amenable to discussion in the first place. This will not be lost on many undecideds who were cautiously sympathetic towards the RSS... they can now point to what happened and say "who is the bigot?"

All said and done a clever move with nothing lost for the RSS in making the offer, but the opposition loses its credibility to preach "tolerance" for having declined it.

With Ramdev, I'm not sure, but there may be some element of Shourie-itis at work here. In 2013-14, he may have expected Modi to embrace the old-school RSS model of Swadeshi economics, protectionism of Indian entrepreneurs and exclusion of foreign corporate interests... especially as far as pharmaceuticals and health/wellness products (his line of business) were concerned. This did not happen, at least to the extent that Ramdev might have wanted. So he is less enthusiastic a champion of Modi now than he was five years ago.

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:57 pm

KL Dubey wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:33 pm

Please summarize if possible. I clicked on the link, saw Rahul Kanwal and Turdesai pontificating and nearly lost my lunch. Can't handle 52+ minutes of that noise.

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:50 am

When the Cong(I)s want to go on the offensive over a non-existent Rafale scam, here comes news that will make every Cong(I) squim :twisted:

UAE To Extradite AgustaWestland Chopper Scam Accused To India
UAE To Extradite AgustaWestland Chopper Scam Accused To India

In a development that is likely to bring trouble for the Congress ahead of the 2019 elections and may bulldoze its offensive against the Rafale deal, a court in the United Arab Emirates has ordered the extradition of Christian Michel, a key accused in the Rs 3,600 crore AgustaWestland choppers scam, to India. According to reports, Michel was given around Rs 350 crore by AgustaWestland to bribe Indian politicians and get the company a deal from the government.

According to a report in The Pioneer in 2013, which cites Italian newspaper ‘Lettera 43’, Michel’s late father was “close to the Congress party”. Guido Ralph Haschke, the second middleman in the deal, was the Director of a real estate firm owned by relatives of Kanishka Singh, who is associated with a Congress high-up. A chargesheet related to this case, filed in an Italian court, talks about a “family” getting around Rs 200 crore as kickback from the helicopter manufacturer.
Lo ji, isi ko kehte hain - ulta chor kotwal ko dante!

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:44 am

KL Dubey wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:33 pm

Disturbing how Rahul Gandhi still gets above 30% of votes as PM favourite, In some cases 40.
The poll was CM candidates and PM candidates but not on party wise. So no prediction on the seats.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:35 am

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:56 am

Cabinet approves ordinance on Triple Talaq making it a punishable offence

September 19, 2018

Cabinet approves ordinance on Triple Talaq making it a punishable offence

In a significant development in ending the regressive practice of instant triple talaq prevalent among the Muslim community in India, today cabinet approved an ordinance which makes triple talaq or talaq-e-biddat “void and illegal.”
Union Cabinet today has approved an ordinance on Triple Talaq bill, making Triple Talaq a criminal act: Sources pic.twitter.com/f0F0RnlpaP

— ANI (@ANI) September 19, 2018
The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Bill, 2017 was presented in the Parliament during the monsoon session, but it could not be passed in Rajya Sabha. It was expected the bill will be passed in the winter session, but the Modi government decided not to wait till next session of parliament and took the ordinance route itself. Now the ordinance will be presented before the president, once president signs the ordinance it will turn into a law.

The bill was formulated following the landmark judgement of the Supreme Court of India in the case of Shayara Bano vs Union of India. A five-judge bench of the court had outlawed triple talaq calling it is a “manifestly arbitrary” practice. As the practice was declared illegal by the apex court of the country, an act became necessary to implement the order and to determine the legal procedure to be followed and punishment to be awarded in case allegations of the banned practise being followed is surfaced.

The bill was passed without any hiccup in the Lok Sabha during the monsoon session, but it could not pass the hurdle of the upper house of the parliament. There is no political consensus on the bill, as parties like RJD, AIMIM, BJD, IUML and AIADMK are opposed to the bill, who demanded that the bill is sent to select committee, in an apparent delaying tactic.

Muslim woman activists are fighting a long battle to outlaw this regressive practice and today’s ordinance comes as a major victory for woman’s right among the Muslims. The ordinance reflects the NDA government’s commitment towards gender justice in the largest democracy in the world, which will still need to be passed in both houses of the parliament to remain a law.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:56 am

Mean while @ Karnataka..
* Cong dangles Cabinet berths to quell dissidence. Looks like the cabinet berths retained as part of "emergency quota" (like in the Indian Railways) is now going to be used ;). And after EQ release I am sure Kumaranna's party men would not be happy as it is INC which is calling the shots and he is more like a puppet now.
* ‘If D K Shivakumar is kept away from Belagavi, all will be fine’ . Now what has D.K Shivakumar been doing in Belagavi for such a statement to be be made by Jarkhiholis? DK Shivakumar would now be busy as ED has submitted a charge sheet against him.
* BJP goes into huddle to explore chances of forming govt.
crams wrote:First it was Baba Ramdev, and now its RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat being open to all political parties, praising Congress, and the most useless hot air about not asking RSS volunteers to work for any particular party?
hanumadu wrote:They are expecting a backlash if BJP loses. Understandable, I guess.
I can expect Baba Ramdev expecting a backlash if BJP loses, but RSS certainly would not think like that. Baba Ramdev may be worried of his "business empire", where as RSS has been in India for quite some time and have seen multiple bans and attacks on their workers. What I can make out is that RSS is trying reach out to all groups of people by sending them an open invite. The "secular" camp would not respond, but then it is they who are intolerant of any idea which is not convenient for them. RSS can spread the message that it was open for discussions, while it was the "seculars" who were not.
la.khan wrote:When the Cong(I)s want to go on the offensive over a non-existent Rafale scam, here comes news that will make every Cong(I) squim
:lol:. What timing. I do get a feeling that BJP is now slowly playing its poll strategy out. The courts of India actually punishing any one from Nehru-Ghandi clan as I see today, is pretty much impossible. But what can be done is to keep the cases going, and these kind of old scamsters being brought to the country etc. There has to be some reporting on these events, and which all would remind people of the corruption of Congress leaders. And that reminding time and again would influence the voting pattern.

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:59 pm

Sachin wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 pm
Triank wrote:I don't understand. ltte was backed by church-money too, no? now after the org getting wiped out, the SL army who has kept the SL tamils oppressed, has also let loose EJ hounds on them in some places (SLs don't realise that these hounds will bite them back in their tashreefs in the future).
Can you show some report in which EJs are causing problems to Sri Lankan Tamils, and SL Army is giving the EJs all help? I have not come across such a news. There is already a heavy EJ influence among Sri Lankan Tamils and in coastal areas of India's TN. The EJs for their sponsor countries seems to be use religion as an invasion tool. Pretty much like what Bishop Desmond Tutu had to say - "When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' ... When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land".
the REPORT (from Swarajyamag)
pls search for this line and refer to the section surrounding it - "christian bodies and evangelical groups have also started targeting Hindus for conversion and the Lankan administration and police are backing the christians."

yes, churchianity is nothing but sufism of the xtians, a plague disguised as pill, spreading which previously was the first order of business after invading distant shores, now soft neo-colonialism tactic of the burdened whites for (but actually., *against*) the unwashed.

(BTW, xtian Tamils have not spared even a place like Singapore. y'day a Tamil Hindu friend of mine, a resident of Singapore was relating to me some incidents)

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:03 pm

(sorry if this has been posted here earlier)

Big Exposé: Brokerage firms, financial agencies involved in Operation Kill Rupee through Singapore, Dubai, London and NY
Some retired officials, who had revealed in 2013 that a secretive cabal headed by a prominent member of the then government was deliberately bringing down the value of the rupee, say that the same group is once again active in currency markets. Their intent is to ensure that the rupee falls to as low as Rs 100 to a US dollar by this December, an objective that they are well on the way to achieving.

kvjayan
BGR Newbie

Post by kvjayan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:12 pm

A nice rendition of Vande Mataram by Ustad Iqbal Ahmed Khan (and group) in raaga Tiranga Malhar (a mix of three different Malhars);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIf5-c_KxRo

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:15 pm

hanumadu wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:44 am
Disturbing how Rahul Gandhi still gets above 30% of votes as PM favourite, In some cases 40.
The poll was CM candidates and PM candidates but not on party wise. So no prediction on the seats.
Clearly Congoon strategy of playing on Hindu fault lines is bearing fruit. Note in AP, Pappu even leads ModiJi. And note we are still miles away from the general election. If I were BJP, I will be worried, very worried. And with RSS trying to proves its secular credentials (RudraJi, not sure this strategy of RSS is going to woo uppity Urban middle class Hindus, they are deracinated beyond repair), thugbandhan and all and sunder relentless in their attacks on BJP/RSS as fascist, communal etc; if this trend continues, BJP is in for a shock, and Pappu's stock rising.

Among all the disagreements I have with ModiJi, none more than his stupid Paki policy which has become a laughing stock, chickening out in not going after Congoon traitors with relentless vengeance will haunt BJP. Thx to this pusillanimity, Congoons with 44 MPs have been able to punch way above their weight.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:19 pm

SSundar wrote:1. What happened to the Lois Sophia case in TN? The lady submitted an expired passport and the cops wanted her to report with the current passport by September 8th. No news since then, even from the BJP. Anyone knows any updates?
From the way the issue has quickly died out, I think Lois Sophia is indeed in a bit of troubled waters. So either there is some events happening behind the scenes between her supporters and the government to some how get her out of the mess. The BJP @ TN also seems to be keeping mum, as they are trying to win the votes of the girls old caste (i.e her Hindu caste before she & family became EJs).
Someone on Twitter spread some gyaan that the Brits had set some conditions to grant India's independence, one of which is that the church in India cannot come under IPC and any crimes involving the church should be dealt with by Vatican or the appropriate global authority. True?
False. One thing Brit rulers & big wigs would have been Protestants or from the Anglican church. And both do not have any allegiance with Vatican or Pope (only the Catholics have that). And no rule is there which says that clergy cannot be charged under IPC or any other Indian law. There have been numerous cases in KL in which padres have been caught for murders and actually did serve prison terms in the state's central prisons. For catholics any religion based action to be taken against the clergy has to come from Vatican.
Triank wrote:pls search for this line and refer to the section surrounding it - "christian bodies and evangelical groups have also started targeting Hindus for conversion and the Lankan administration and police are backing the christians."
Which makes me think on another line. SL has Sinhalese (who are Budhists) and Tamils (who are assumed to be Hindus). But there are also lots of neo-converts to Christianity among the high & mighty of SL. For example see the family tree of Bandaranaike family, and names of a few prominent people. And check on folks like Alfred Durayappah (Tamil & Mayor of Jaffna) who was also an X'ian; but did visit a Muruga temple every week. May be people who have more connection/knowledge on SL can actually confirm this.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:17 pm

The Communist strength in JNU is weakening. They had to form a Left alliance to defeat the ABVP. Meanwhile, the Tripura panchayat election has been won by the BJP almost uncontested CPIM/TMC style.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:06 pm

One libtard I assume from India Today TV (Padmaja Joshi) tweeted this about Mohan Bhagwat:

The politics of shamshaan, kabristan, bhagwa aatankwad is done by those whose only aim is to be in power. They need to re-think this: Mohan Bhagwat
I read through some news reports on his speeches, but did not come across this quote. Did he actually say this? If so, lose respect for him on 2 counts:

1. There is nothing wrong with that statement, in fact,its a very secular statement because in UP, where this statement was made by ModiJi during UP assembly elections, there was a clear pandering to Muslims by Akhilesh Yadav and ModiJi was only pointing to that. If he really did say this, Mohan Bhagwat seems to way too pompous and appeasing his haters by sacrificing core principles.

2. He seems to be attacking ModiJi because it was ModiJi after all who made that statement

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:20 pm

crams wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:06 pm
One libtard I assume from India Today TV (Padmaja Joshi) tweeted this about Mohan Bhagwat:

The politics of shamshaan, kabristan, bhagwa aatankwad is done by those whose only aim is to be in power. They need to re-think this: Mohan Bhagwat

1. There is nothing wrong with that statement, in fact,its a very secular statement because in UP, where this statement was made by ModiJi during UP assembly elections, there was a clear pandering to Muslims by Akhilesh Yadav and ModiJi was only pointing to that. If he really did say this, Mohan Bhagwat seems to way too pompous and appeasing his haters by sacrificing core principles.
As I understand, it looks like he is implying the secular parties. Boss RSS and BJP don't fight so easily at the drop of a hat. They may have a difference of opinion on some issues, but they are fratricidal. Please chill.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:57 am

Sad to see an ex army guy like Ajay Shukla become such a paid propagandist for Pappu and Queen madam. One would have thought he has more self respect, but his sheer hatred of BJP and ModiJi has made him lose his balance. The guy is going hammer and tongs calling for ModiJi's head on Rafale, and in the next breath, declares that Augusta Westland is no scam at all, only brought by BJP to deflect from "Rafale Scam" :-).

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:27 am

Supratik wrote:The Communist strength in JNU is weakening. They had to form a Left alliance to defeat the ABVP. Meanwhile, the Tripura panchayat election has been won by the BJP almost uncontested CPIM/TMC style.
In the communist heaven of KL, the media was deliberately tom-tomming the commie victory at JNU while;
1. Clearly ignoring the drubbing the commies were getting in Tripura, local govt. body elections (far serious than JNU)
2. Even at JNU this was a commie of every hue & cry v/s ABVP which contested alone.

But all said and done it would take at least another 5-10 year of "communal" rule to get the commies completely out of picture in India.
crams wrote:Sad to see an ex army guy like Ajay Shukla become such a paid propagandist for Pappu and Queen madam
After observing the forces for quite some time, I now don't keep any "extra respect" to the officer class of the forces. There are good and bad apples, just like any where else. Was'nt an IAF officer of Air Chief Marshall rank now accused of bribery (of crores) in the Augusta Westland Scam? Corruption is there in the forces, and there is also politics in play as well.