Bharat Ganrajya Relaunch and India Aware Association

Please use this section to send us suggestions to make this forum better.
sumishi
BGR Newbie

Re: Bharat Ganrajya Relaunch and India Aware Association

Post by sumishi » Mon May 11, 2020 11:13 am

So, err.. Mod garus, what is the status of this forum? Are members contributing, or most have migrated to the social media platforms where discussions are shallow, trolling a religion, profound posts a casualty, deep-knowledge a dream...

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Wed May 13, 2020 12:22 am

Hi Sumishi,

Thanks for joining the forum. I would hope that things continue to improve over the next few months. We really took this on to keep the forum alive, and hope that more members continue to contribute. The forum is geared with the vision towards reporting the anti-Hindu agenda with regard to pseudo-secularism as well all come to appreciate in India.
To that end, there is some association with India Aware the news site. We would hope that more members like you continue to join as well as contribute to gain a wider reach as well as audience.

When it comes to social media fora, we also manage multiple Facebook groups including ;

Vote for Modi
vote for Yogi
we support CAA
Nepalis supporting India

As well as of course this forum.

Other platforms for India aware include the more popular YouTube channel. We also have twitter page and trying to work on a podcast as well.

Any feedback that you provide would also be helpful in trying to help us grow all of the above.

sumishi
BGR Newbie

Post by sumishi » Wed May 13, 2020 6:15 pm

Thanks for the information, Muns sirjee.
I had been in BRF for long, since Chandrayaan-I days, posting now and then, and had the shock of discovery of the split, learnt of this forum, registered here, and now again have come in after a long hiatus. Its pretty disheartening to see the concentrated focus earlier in the brf GDF dissipated, and most gurus scattered all over the social media platforms which are marked by shallowness of though processes and dissipated threads of reasoning. But times are a-changing, and probably having fingers in a lot of pies is what is realistic today. I will try also to connect and contribute through the other channels you have listed out.
Are all the gurus of the earlier brf GDF still hanging around, albeit quite? Or have most retired from knowledge dissemination?

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Thu May 14, 2020 6:09 am

You must've read my mind Sumishi. I guess that you would've come from BR as well. Many of us started there and pretty much grew up there during my teen years hogging down whatever information that I could get my hands on with regard to anything defense-related. Remember waking up at three in the morning to read about Pokhran II Blasts. As you said, many of our perceptions have been molded by some of the Guru Stalwarts of BR.
I continue to keep BG alive in the hope that one day some of those migrating Gurus might come back to contribute again. This time however the forum is linked to our news portal which I had hoped would even further expose those individuals and sometimes large organizations with anti-India/Hindu agenda.

I do hope some of the Gurus are in lurk mode and hoping that more contributions will get them to start posting again. I'm sure that they still have a lot more to contribute. Then again, the years quickly roll-on and with the world in a pandemic, many I am sure have personal concerns to attend to.
However, the more forums that have the same agenda, the better. I'm confident that with time and further posting BG can still inform as well as mold.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:11 am

Guys, over the last few months we have been trying to keep India aware as a sustainable organization. On This day, Bhoomi Pujan, we have decided to venture into further territory in creating two more websites that we hope you will all visit and we hope to be a success.

The first is Dharmnews.com which is basically the Hindi version of India-Aware.com. We hope that this will generate a larger audience reach especially among Indians themselves. The second is a website store which we hope will generate sustainable income for all of the folks who work quite hard at India – Aware.com. This includes journalists as well as videographers and editors. We would appreciate any support that you may bring. At this time the store itself will only be shipping in India until international shipping has been figured out.

Please take a look at both websites and either leave us feedback here or even use the contact form at India aware team send this email. They are however a few small kinks that are ongoing to work out.
Once again, I will plan to keep a closer watch on bharatganrajya.com, in view of the recent spamming by mahi01.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:03 am

xpost

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Unfortunately, to some extent the life of a Grihasta has meant that time for me has become a very limited commodity. The team at India aware continues to manage and oversee that Bharat Ganrajya will continue to be here as a secondary platform forever, I would hope. We however need your support. Team Is located completely in India. Extremely dedicated people with a focus towards the vision of Bharat and growth of their own endeavors linked to the company.

In the interim we would also like to announce that, Dharmnews.com and Indianwares.com are finally online. These are other initiatives that serve to fuel growth of reporters and upkeep of all of the sites. This is done so on a level that is completely nationalistic. Nationalistic which includes not being apologetic is a lot of Indian news media are towards Bharat and the ideal of Vasudeva Kutambhakam. The world is one family as opposed to the exclusion of Abraham’s ideals.

The team at India aware, work extremely quite hard and are enthusiastic about continuing with such vision. We would however appreciate any support that you may be able to offer us in our growth. This includes to some extent more people volunteering to grow this forum. My personal time here will only become more and more limited, but the team itself have taken this on to manage all sites.

Har Har Mahadev.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:43 am

Would like to give a special shout out to the India aware team. We're just recently released a podcast which you can catch at the bottom of the page. Trying to keep it as current as possible and maybe expand on it. The team at India aware although small continues to take on new challenges to expand our potential. We always appreciate any feedback. Thank you.