The Great Indian Political Drama - 4

News and Discussions about politics, current affairs, international relations, economy, elections, state level politics etc.
This forum is strictly moderated.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 4

Post by chetak » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:39 am

If anyone ever doubted the extent and the sheer reach of the BIF controlled Indian deep state, they need to see this.

in a mature democracy, concepts like collegium and the basic structure or framework of the Constitution "cannot be changed" have no place.

the constitution was made by the people and the people have the inviolable right to change it if they so desire, provided that they have the duly obtained electoral legitimacy in the parliament.

such gross and unwarranted interference would have led to impeachment in any civilized society that values its freedom above narrow and sectarian considerations

Retired Supreme Court Justice Cyriac Joseph Tried To Scuttle Sister Abhaya Case, Alleges Whistleblower

Retired Supreme Court Justice Cyriac Joseph Tried To Scuttle Sister Abhaya Case, Alleges Whistleblower

M R Subramani
Dec 28, 2020

Snapshot
Cyriac Joseph has also allegedly played a role in the transfer of a chief judicial magistrate V T Raghunath, who insisted on visiting the convent where Sister Abhaya’s body was found in a well, rejecting the initial findings of the CBI.

Retired Supreme Court judge Cyriac Joseph had tried to derail Kerala’s sensational Sister Abhaya murder case in which a Catholic priest Thomas M Kottoor and a nun Sephy have been sentenced to life for the crime, a whistle-blower and one of the key witnesses in the case, Jomon Puthenpurackal has alleged.

The former judge had tried to sabotage the case from the beginning, when he was the State’s additional advocate general, Puthenpurackal said, adding that he had intervened many a time since Kottoor was his relative.

The role of Cyriac Joseph, who was elevated as a Kerala High Court judge in 1994, came into scrutiny 2008 when he was the Karnataka High Court Chief Justice. He was reportedly seen in Bengaluru’s Narco Analysis Lab, where results of an analysis done on Kottoor and Sephy were available.

Kottoor and Sephy were arrested by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and taken to Bengaluru for the analysis.

The CBI complained to the Kerala High Court that the Karnataka High Court Chief Justice saw the narco analysis tapes of the accused. It was during this time that Syriac Thomas was elevated as a Supreme Court judge.

Then Supreme Court Chief Justice K G Balakrishnan, who also hails from Kerala, headed a bench that ruled the narco analysis test “null and void”.

Cyriac Joseph has also allegedly played a role in the transfer of a chief judicial magistrate V T Raghunath, who insisted on visiting the convent where Sister Abhaya’s body was found in a well, rejecting the initial findings of the CBI.

The Sister Abhaya verdict came 28 years after her body was found mysteriously in a well in the Pious Tenth Convent, Kottayam, on 27 March 1992. It was the longest-running murder probe in Kerala.

The verdict came despite over hundred witnesses turning hostile. The court observed that the prosecution witnesses, who withstood the pressure to change their versions, were strong and convincing to convict Kottoor and Sephy.

Sister Abhaya case was a sensational one in Kerala, going through many twists and turns. Along with Kottoor and Sephy, another priest Jose Poothrikkayil was also accused but he was acquitted by the trial court.

Abhaya was a second-year pre-degree student of Kottayam BCM College and a resident of Pius X convent in Kottayam at the time of her death. Kottoor was the psychology professor at the college, besides being the chancellor of the Kottayam diocese.

Re-investigations were ordered thrice in the Sister Abhaya case as the court refused to accept the conclusion of the probe team, including by the CBI which said it was unable to pinpoint the murderers.

Based on the third probe, Kottoor, Poothrikkayil and Sephy were arrested on 19 November 2008.

The prosecution charge was that Abhaya was hit with an axe and then dumped in the well of the convent. Sephy resorted to this step of hitting Abhaya as she had accidentally witnessed the former in a “compromising position” with the two priests.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:11 pm

url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2HwSaNXn8

Punjab farmer exposes the conspiracy of the "farmer's" agitations and the insidious role of the commie crooks cabal behind the so called protests

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:59 pm

the towers belong to a kaneda company :mrgreen:

soft background music playing "loveday lag gaye, trudeau, loveday lag gaye"

Towers which were vandalized by alleged Farmers in Punjab thinking it belonged to Reliance should know that Jio Infratel sold it's Tower business to Brookfield Infrastructure, Canada in September 2020 in Rs 25215 crore

Reliance Jio tower assets sold to Canada's Brookfield for Rs 25,000 crore
Reliance Industrial Investments and Holdings (RIIHL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries (RIL), has entered into binding agreements with Canada’s Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP and its institutional partners for an investment of Rs 25,215 crore in the telecom tower assets of the RIL.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:58 am

Unfortunate with regard to Rajnikanth not being able to lead his own party. However, it should have been expected. Having a kidney transplant and being on immunosuppressive drugs and his age would’ve been a really tall order. Unfortunate that he did not take plunge before. I had hoped that his influence would smash the 7-8 decades long hold of the Dravidian parties. It seems that even EPS of the AIDMK has been playing hardball recently.
He currently states that he will serve his state and country from the sidelines.

I’m not quite sure what this means but it would’ve helped to at least launch the party and then pretty much sit as a figurehead. In today’s digital age as well with coronavirus, he could’ve been in the comfort of his own home while digitally attending rallies all across Tamil Nadu. His impact would have been significant.

It would’ve led to a rejuvenation of Hindu politics in Tamil Nadu. It may take another few decade, for someone to get the ball rolling again. Perhaps, he may voice his support for the BJP in Tamil Nadu? He is regularly supported both Modi as well as Shah previously, even half stating them as Krishna and Arjuna combo. I hope that he will make a very public announcement regarding specifically the rise of BJP in Tamil Nadu and make an open statement with regard to return of Hindu politics as well.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:14 pm

new game plan by the ropers :mrgreen:

J&K should be part of CPEC; want UT to become a bridge of peace between India-Pakistan: Mehbooba Mufti

New Delhi: Batting for China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), former Jammu and Kashmir CM Mehbooba Mufti argued that the Union Territory should be a part of CPEC.

It is important for Kashmir’s future to be included in the CPEC said Mufti adding that J&K was part of the trade arena before 1947.

All our paths have been closed, said Mufti and said that J&K People’s Democratic Party (PDP) agenda is that the UT has to become a bridge of peace between India and Pakistan.

'We should be part of CPEC'
This is not the first time that Mufti has batted for CPEC.

Earlier she had said that with terrorism on the rise in Kashmir, dialogue with Pakistan and stakeholders in Jammu & Kashmir was important to bring peace to the region.

If you can talk to China, why can’t you talk to Pakistan, Mufti questioned BJP.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:04 pm

Perhaps we should highlight specifically to her how the Uighurs are treated in Xinjiang, posted on this in the China Thread...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:31 pm

Muns et. al, ModiJi & Co seem to have caved in to at least 2 of the brazen demands from Punjabi farmers:

https://imgur.com/IV69a0J.png

With talks scheduled on the crucial issue of MSP, will govt cave in on that too?

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:32 am

Devil is in the details unfortunately. So far it seems like two agreements have been reached on stubble burning as well as electricity. I'm assuming that this means ongoing free electricity and to some extent some agreement on stubble burning. Perhaps some agreement with regard to UP arrangement in which stubble can be exchanged for manure.
With regard to MSP, government has long held that there will be no change to the MSP as it currently stands. Unless the farmers are asking for increase in MSP.

I think that either way, farmers are realizing that they also cannot continue the same line of protests for long. There is a fine line between protesting for your right and then with time harming not only local residents around the area but in the long run your community as a whole.

Some of them must clearly realize that the protests are being hijacked for multiple causes as well.

I'm sure they are hopeful to wrap this up as soon as they can as well.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:25 am

Listen to this clear explanation

Hinduism=Hindutva.

Share and spread the word with those who are yet to understand this!

Watch Video

via@nehaltyagi08

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:31 pm

ChetakJi, great vide. MunsJi, I know devil is in the details, but caving into the framer demands on electricity subsidy was not wise, but letting them off the hook on stubble burning is actually a bad compromise IMO. It rewards criminal behavior and put the lives of many at risk. Sad that compromise had to be made. I would have even been OK as a compromised had ModiJi & Co told the farmers that will put the stubble burning penalty ordinance in abeyance until we come up with a technological solution. But just caving in was bad.

Problem with these one-sided compromises is that the winner now goes on the offensive. The spoilt brat farmers will now demand repealing of the 3 farms laws when talks resume

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/no-a ... 201231.htm

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:50 pm

The so called 'peaceful protestors' are threatening to up the ante if their demands are not met:

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/farm ... 210101.htm

I know politics is a 'non stationary' time series (for data scientists here :-)) in the sense that pick any 2 blocks of time however close, and what happens during one block of time is irrelevant to what happens in the other block.

So while ModiJi haters are salivating at the prospect that these farm protests have weakened ModiJI (rags like print, wire, undy etc), and separatist ex ambys like K.C.Singh (see his twitter line) have declared so, these protests may or may not have any effect a few months down the road.

But that said, leaving aside economic concerns, which have been met during rounds of talks itself when govt was willing to make reasonable concessions to allay fears of genuine farmers, the situation now is who wins the political battle. Its somewhat 50-50 now, but should ModiJi be seen as weak and caving into the demand to repeal the laws, maybe it may have an impact on BJP's electoral fortunes, who knows.

Another key and mostly likely pivotal event to watch for will be the roll out of COVID vaccines.

The Islamist, leftists, Pappu slave vultures etc. will go on a ferocious attack picking and not picking any minute drawback in the roll out.

I would watch for BIF to pick a Muslim here or a Dalit there who could not get a vaccine for whatever reason, and make a huge song and dance about how govt is denying vaccines to Muslims and 'low castes'. And even worse, they will flash images of Anil Ambani and other corporate honchos getting the vaccine along side some poor bloke in UP saying see, how callous ModiJi/YogiJi are.

And of course, given COVID is a global issue, these exaggerated, manufactured, bogus claims could have a huge impact. I am sure ModiJi and mota Bhai, the astute strategists they are preparing for this onslaught

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:23 pm

farmers Protest is totally hijacked by politicians now. I went to the Gazipur border today to see what is going on in the name of protest. They are preparing 'Gajar ka Halwa' in Desi ghee. They are getting full support from AAP and Congress. They are using bisleri bottles for water that local MLA's are arranging for them. They are dancing, singing and abusing BJP. local congresses and AAP people are also joining them from time to time. And they are showing that they are farmers. real farmer is working on the field, these all are mediators and politician. Today yogender Yadav also joined them. Nothing is going to happen only the common man is going to suffer.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:53 pm

Saurabh, guessed as much and thx for the ground report. But that said, couple of calrifications:

1. The temperatures have dipped in Delhi and surrounding areas. So what bandobast has been made for these protestors to keep warm? I would have thought the weather would have forced them to pack up and go home, but that they are hanging tough. In fact, those shooting from the shoulders of protestors cite this very fact, namely, they are serious about this protest or else why would they be braving the cold weather?

2. This mystifies me. Its been almost 40+ days. Those camped there need sanitation facilities, need bathing facilities, garbage collection etc. How are they coping with all this? Once again I thought the hardships resulting from these basic needs would have forced them to back off, but they haven't.

3. Its now cliché to mock BJP and ModiJi by saying that they dismissed protestors as "Khalistanis" etc, when ModiJi did nothing of the sort. There sure were lumpen, rif raf elements no doubt and some BJP MLAs (and some even some Pappu MLAs) pointed that out. And surely, be it UK or Canada, the vociferous support to those protesting was from expatriate Khalistanis. Nevertheless, during your sojourn to the Gazipur border, did you notice any separatist elements? Any anti-Hindu rif rafs?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:56 am

pissing off a whole lot of pappus, pappis, commies, congis and woke lootyens durbaris :mrgreen:

Modi's lowest approval rating in 2020 was higher than the highest approval rating of any other major democratic leader.

I can't recall any democratic leader in recent memory whose approval ratings have been this consistently high for this long (six years).

https://morningconsult.com/form/global- ... section-56

via@Cold_Peace_
9:53 PM · Jan 1, 2021

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:42 pm

CRamS,

I’ll leave it to Saurabh to respond am sure he will do soon. However, what this article seems to suggest is that the cold as well as the readings are having quite significant effect with regard to the farmers protests. Ongoing rain as well as waterlogging are leading to dampening of efforts. I think absolutism by the farmers with regard to their demands is damaging in the long run for them. The government has time and again discussed talks and reaching a compromise with regard to negotiations.

Another seventh round of talks are due soon and also Lohri just around the corner as well. I’m sure most farmers would rather be back celebrating that doing so around the waterlogged streets of Delhi.

NDA should keep harping on the fact that they have accepted some demands in principle and are listening to the farmers, but absolutism by the leaders is damaging to their interests in the long run.

Rains, waterlogging cause inconvenience to farmers protesting at Delhi borders
https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... s-7131014/

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:32 am

Crams I have been there for bout 5 hours. you are right temperature in Delhi is getting down but farmers are getting full services by the opposition they have battery heaters. the opposition is renting blankets and quilts for them. They are getting Genraters for electricity. They can charge their phones etc.

Crams they have portable toilets for washroom and bath. For garbage, they are using public garbage points sometime MCD and other supporters are providing them trucks. They are getting food and supply from Gazipur Mandi.

Honestly, I have not seen any Khalistani supporters on Gazipur Borders. the news related to that is from the Sindhu border. 50% of farmers and 50% of middlemen are there in brief if we see.

let me know if any other topics I can investigate.

crams wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:53 pm
Saurabh, guessed as much and thx for the ground report. But that said, couple of calrifications:

1. The temperatures have dipped in Delhi and surrounding areas. So what bandobast has been made for these protestors to keep warm? I would have thought the weather would have forced them to pack up and go home, but that they are hanging tough. In fact, those shooting from the shoulders of protestors cite this very fact, namely, they are serious about this protest or else why would they be braving the cold weather?

2. This mystifies me. Its been almost 40+ days. Those camped there need sanitation facilities, need bathing facilities, garbage collection etc. How are they coping with all this? Once again I thought the hardships resulting from these basic needs would have forced them to back off, but they haven't.

3. Its now cliché to mock BJP and ModiJi by saying that they dismissed protestors as "Khalistanis" etc, when ModiJi did nothing of the sort. There sure were lumpen, rif raf elements no doubt and some BJP MLAs (and some even some Pappu MLAs) pointed that out. And surely, be it UK or Canada, the vociferous support to those protesting was from expatriate Khalistanis. Nevertheless, during your sojourn to the Gazipur border, did you notice any separatist elements? Any anti-Hindu rif rafs?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:42 am

Corrosive "azadi" slogans from shaheenbagh have led to this reaction as people have become aware and have started to object as to why they are being disingenuously fed halal when halal is religiously haram for Hindus, sikhs, dalits and xtians who are forbidden from using halal products.

these ropers have long ago begun certifying even items like green tea as halal. rice, wheat, dals, cooking oils and whatnot are already in the halal bag.

how does rice, wheat, dals, cooking oils seeds, tea etc grown mostly by non muslim farmers, processed by non muslim companies miraculously acquire a halal character by the payment of licensing fees and and the insidious tagging by a halal label on the packaging.

this is nothing but a guileful jizya tax being imposed on others in a democratic country and the loot in the name of halal certification globally may extend to the vast forced halal product market which is expected to grow from 1.4 trillion U.S. dollars in 2017 to around 2.6 trillion by 2024.

this halal product certification industry excludes all but muslims and also ensures that no non muslim can ever break into this lucrative monopoly

why are we such willing participants in this organized loot and plunder orchestrated by bearded madarasa schooled jehadi mullahs

Govt removes word HALAL from @APEDADOC

Now all are eligible to register. Halal certification NOT mandatory.
No discrimination. One country, One Law.

It’s message to all hotels, restaurants others deceitfully serving Halal on Sly.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:37 pm

Saurabh, thx for the ground report. On other topics to investigate, I am still puzzled as to why Omar Abdullah's alleged mistress and Undy anchor, Nidhi Razdan who announced with all fanfare that she is going to be a 'prof' at Harvard, still does not seem to appear on Harvard faculty website. As I discussed this a while back, reason for my curiosity is that since she does not have any academic credentials worth speaking of, and even her journalistic BS has only been about sitting in an air conditioned room and attack ModJi based on tit bits provided to her by Pappu's endowed slaves, it does appear that her's is a sponsored position. Need to understand who is sponsoring he tenure at Harvard. I noticed that she has now found a new home ion Gulf news to peddle her anti ModiJi nonsense.

Coming to farmer protests, looks like their plans to create a huge theater during UK PM's visit has come to naught now that the visit is cancelled. But I still wouldn't rule out violence and arson as republic day nears.

But there is another way to look at it. if you recall, I was expecting this in one of my earlier posts (or tweets). Now, the reason given could be genuine given UK lock-down, or it could also be pressure from Khalistani lobby. Recall, farmers said they will write to UK PM to cancel his visit. So by canceling the visit, UK kills 2 birds with one stone. They keep the Khalistani lobby happy. And they also give Indian govt to spin the cancellation as genuine. Who knows.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Former ISRO SAC Director Tapan Misra reveals he was poisoned with deadly Arsenic Trioxide in 2017: Exclusive Details

Former ISRO SAC Director Tapan Misra reveals he was poisoned with deadly Arsenic Trioxide in 2017: Exclusive Details

The former ISRO SAC Director Tapan Misra has made an explosive revelation about an assassination attempt made on him on 23 May 2017.

5 January, 2021
OpIndia Staff

Former ISRO SAC Director Tapan Misra claims an assassination attempt was made on him in July 2017

Tapan Misra(Source: ISRO)

The former ISRO SAC Director Tapan Misra has made an explosive revelation about an assassination attempt made on him on 23 May 2017. Taking to Facebook, Misra disclosed the long-held secret of how he was poisoned with a deadly Arsenic Trioxide, during a promotion interview from Sci/Eng SF to SG in ISRO HQ at Bangalore.

The former ISRO SAC Director suspects that the fatal dose of poison was probably mixed with chutney along with Dosai, in snacks after lunch. In his Facebook post, the ISRO scientist claimed that it took him two years to recover from the agony and pain caused by the administration of poison.

Misra attributed the cause of assassination attempt to espionage attack, embedded in the government set up, to remove a scientist with the significant contribution of military and commercial importance, like expertise in building Synthetic Aperture Radar.

Misra has alluded American involvement in the assassination attempt on him. He said that an Indian American professor of one of the topmost US university suddenly appeared in his office in July 2019 and asked him to keep mum on the poison attack. He was also threatened with hundreds of emails and on occasions saved by the swiftness of the security agencies.

Misra also lamented about the ISRO hierarchy and his own colleagues who started treating him as a pariah following the attack. Despite his repeated attempts to get justice, Misra contends that two successive ISRO chairmen turned a blind eye to his protestations.

Here is the verbatim statement of the former ISRO SAC Director Tapan Misra as posted on his Facebook account:

Long Kept Secret

We, in ISRO, occasionally heard about the highly suspicious death of Prof. Vikram Sarabhai IN 1971. Also heard occasional doubts about the sudden death of Dr S Srinivasan, Director of VSSC IN 1999. Case of Shri Nambinarayanan in 1994 is well known. But I never thought that I will be at the receiving end of such mystery.

I was poisoned with deadly Arsenic Trioxide on 23rd May 2017, during a promotion interview from Sci/Eng SF to SG in ISRO HQ at Bangalore. The fatal dose was probably mixed with chutney along with Dosai, in snacks after lunch. What followed was nightmare lasting for almost two years Severe loss of blood to the tune of 30-40% through anal bleeding. I barely could come back from Bangalore and be rushed to Zydus Cadila hospital in Ahmedabad. It was followed by severe breathing difficulty, unusual skin eruptions and skin shedding, loss of nails on feet and hands, terrible neurological issues due to hypoxia, skeletal pain, unusual sensations, one suspected heart attack and Arsenic depositions and fungal infections on every inch of skin and internal organs. Treatment was received in Zydus Cadila, TMH-Mumbai and AIIMS-Delhi over a period of two years. Famed forensic specialist, Dr Sudhir Gupta told me that in his whole career, for the first time he was seeing a live specimen of a survivor of the assassination attempt with a fatal dose of assassination grade molecular As2O3. Otherwise, his experience was limited to cadavers.

I am thankful to one of my Director colleagues, present at the same meeting, who warned me on 5th June 2017, of the possibility of poison given to me. Probably, I guess, he witnessed poison mixing in my food. On 7th June, MHA security agency personnel met me and alerted me of Arsenic poisoning. I am thankful to them, as their info helped doctors to focus on exact remedy instead of scratching their heads with unusual signatures of my ailment. Security agencies took me to different cities. I am sure, without their intervention, I would have been dead with multiple organ failure within two to three weeks.

I learnt that this poison is given in molecular level suspension (crystal level is harmless) just after a heavy meal. It is a colourless, odourless, tasteless suspension and hence cannot even be suspected. It gets absorbed through stomach during food ingestion, kills RBCs immediately to such large extent that the fine blood vessels are clogged, leading to heart attacks and strokes within two to three hours and the victim can easily be passed off as a heart attack death.

Fortunately, that day, I did not take lunch. Arsenic passed directly to colon region and most of them got rejected through bleeding. The small remnant created so much damage to my health that I only know and I kept my morale high to face the danger with poise.

The motive appears to be espionage attack, embedded in the Government set up, to remove a scientist with the critical contribution of very large military and commercial significance, like expertise in building Synthetic Aperture Radar. I will also not rule out it as a new modus operandi of adjusting seniority and clear me who was perceived as an obstacle. Whatever may be the reason, it was a great shame for the country and our security apparatus.

What pains me is that ISRO hierarchy and my colleagues tried to shun me as a pariah. I pleaded with two successive Chairmen to help me in getting justice. Kirankumar tried his best to convince me that my earlier case of squamous cell carcinoma is resurrecting. I personally talked to Dr Kasturirangan and Shri Madhavan Nair and they developed cold feet.

What followed was a series of nightmares, along with the severe deterioration of health. I was bombarded with hundreds of threatening emails to keep my mouth shut. I was saved by whiskers, due to alacrity of security agencies, from the massive explosive incident, in which Rs. 100 cr. the lab was destroyed. This happened on 3rd May 2018.

On 19th July 2019, an Indian American professor of one of the topmost US university suddenly appeared in my office. He requested me not to utter a word in future. As a quid pro quo, my IITK grad son will be accommodated in a top-notch college in the USA. I declined and he left my office at 1430 hrs. And my thirty-plus years contributing career was consigned to sinecure position at 1630 hrs. on the same day. I was removed from all responsibilities, including SAC Directorship.

My security was breached and I was poisoned with gaseous poison, probably Hydrogen Cyanide, which hypoxiates leaving no trace, on 12th July 2019. I was hypoxiated severely, leading to convulsion, loss of senses and memory. I survived because of NSG training of my PSO. I was transferred immediately to the hospital, administered ozonised oxygen and had to spend a couple of days in ICU. Hospitalization was followed by a long treatment for hypoxia, which is continuing. Curiously it happened just two days before the planned launch date of Chandrayan 2 on 15th July. Probably to prevent me to be present there on this occasion.

There was a plan to defame me by doctoring the CCTV recording of my room on 23rd and 24th Jan 2020. It still baffles me how this high-security recorder, located in the room of Director, SAC was accessed, contents were digitally edited and played back in analogue for rerecording. CCTV recorders are special recorders which can only be fed in analogue and can be digitally retrieved. The attempt was foiled because of the alertness of security agencies. I still marvel at the cinematographical quality of editing of such an unimpressive fellow like me.

For the last two years, there were mysterious appearances of poisonous snakes like cobra, krait at regular intervals of a few days in my quarter. Karbolic acid vents are put every 10 ft. Yet nobody could prevent intrusions of the snakes. Fortunately, because of my four cats and my security staff, they could be killed or caught alive. Only three months back, we accidentally discovered a carefully laid secret tunnel in my compound and hidden in a trove of banana plantations. Once we blocked the tunnel, all snake intrusions stopped.

Two incidents convinced me that the mysterious people are after me and probably going to hit me hard before my superannuation at the end of this month. They want my mouth shut forever.

1. All the signatures point to deliberate poisoning of my mentally challenged son with Covid 19. The poor boy, who cannot even speak or eat or carry out hygiene activities himself, had to be hospitalized for 10 days, followed by months of complications.

2. There was a failed attempt in poisoning me with Arsenic, probably in the first week of September 2020. It failed, but it was enough to create a signature of quite a good amount of poisoning, leading to skeletal pain, skin peeling and nail dying.

Enough is enough. I have faith in our security apparatus and men. But these mysterious men are much more equipped, trained, lethal and determined to snuff out living witness of the most shameful incident of Indian science. I put forward to Government, intellectuals and fellow scientists and my classmates and teachers, spread across the world, that all efforts should be made to keep me and my family safe and punish these mysterious men. I am convinced that these are the men, embedded in our system, are leading to mysterious deaths of scientists and the destruction of our institutions. These incidents should be wake up call to prevent such nefarious happening to many of our bright minds in future. The nation, which cannot protect their own people who made contributions in building it in the first place, is destined to perish.

OpIndia spoke to Tapan Misra
OpIndia got in touch with Tapan Misra over the same and he confirmed that he had made the post. He further told us, “My sincere request to govt and the political system is that those who build the country, if we do not protect them, if we do not protect our assets, tomorrow our country will perish.”

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:15 am

Crams, Muns discussed it with me before also, I tried but couldn't find anything regarding this.

you are right about Uk PM's trip but India also does not care about his preferences. But definitely, these people are going to a Drama on the 26th of January. By the way, their clothes are coming from Laundry. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

crams wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:37 pm
Saurabh, thx for the ground report. On other topics to investigate, I am still puzzled as to why Omar Abdullah's alleged mistress and Undy anchor, Nidhi Razdan who announced with all fanfare that she is going to be a 'prof' at Harvard, still does not seem to appear on Harvard faculty website. As I discussed this a while back, reason for my curiosity is that since she does not have any academic credentials worth speaking of, and even her journalistic BS has only been about sitting in an air conditioned room and attack ModJi based on tit bits provided to her by Pappu's endowed slaves, it does appear that her's is a sponsored position. Need to understand who is sponsoring he tenure at Harvard. I noticed that she has now found a new home ion Gulf news to peddle her anti ModiJi nonsense.

Coming to farmer protests, looks like their plans to create a huge theater during UK PM's visit has come to naught now that the visit is cancelled. But I still wouldn't rule out violence and arson as republic day nears.

But there is another way to look at it. if you recall, I was expecting this in one of my earlier posts (or tweets). Now, the reason given could be genuine given UK lock-down, or it could also be pressure from Khalistani lobby. Recall, farmers said they will write to UK PM to cancel his visit. So by canceling the visit, UK kills 2 birds with one stone. They keep the Khalistani lobby happy. And they also give Indian govt to spin the cancellation as genuine. Who knows.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:43 pm

who is funding on this scale.

this is not an organic or even an indigenous protest for sure :mrgreen:

Image via@TheIndiaCable

Imagevia@Teamfarmer_

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:56 pm

^^^^^^^

please disregard the pictures above.

I understand that it is fake news and they are kumbh mela pictures.

apologies to all.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:56 pm

Govt banks on Supreme Court as talks with farmers fail to make headway

Govt banks on Supreme Court as talks with farmers fail to make headway

08 Jan 2021,
Sayantan Bera

Union Agri Minister said that in a democracy, laws which are passed by a Parliament can only be reviewed by the apex court and the govt will abide by its directions

The Supreme Court is scheduled to hear the case on 11 Jan

The meeting took place in a tense and rigid environment, said Kavitha Kuruganti, member of the All India Kisan Sangharsh Coordination Committee, and part of the 41-member farmer’s delegation which is negotiating with the government. “It is a sad day for democracy that in the middle of the talks an elected government is saying the matter be resolved through the Supreme Court," Kuruganti said.

“The court has already said farmers have a right to protest... and these laws are not just about constitutional validity but also about their implications for farmers. The unions have clearly said that whatever the court might order they are not going to budge until they secure a repeal," Kuruganti added.

Earlier the government had offered to significantly dilute the bills passed by the Parliament through amendments and create a committee to review the bills. Both offers were rejected by farmers. Farmer unions have said that if their demands are not met by 26 January, Republic Day, they will march with their tractors into the national capital.

Since 27 November, thousands of farmers have been protesting on national highways bordering Delhi asking the Centre to repeal the farm bills. With the stand-off continuing for a month and a half, crowds have been swelling at Tikri, Singhu, Ghazipur and Shahjahanpur—on Delhi’s border with Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. Since the protests at Delhi’s doorstep began, about 70 protestors have died in road accidents, by taking to suicide and after falling ill due to a harsh winter.

Farmers fear that by weakening state regulated markets and widening the role of private corporations, the reforms acts will dilute existing state purchase of food grains at support prices.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:18 am

Was having a chat with Saurabh today regarding defacing by the farmers of Hindi signs, where the farmers are camped. Increasingly he states that this is taking a Khalistani angle. Initially I was a little bit surprised, as I thought that this was largely politically organized. However, Swarajya today has also given an article regarding multiple Punjabi singers who have published songs on YouTube with pretty much all of them quoting from Bhindranwale, the Khalistani founder.

If it is so, what really surprises me how this mass undergrowth managed to evade the radar for so long?
How is it possible that intelligence services did not pick up on this?

A few thoughts on this. Looking through the NAMO app, Modi has published her small booklet of around 90 pages on his special relationship with Sikhs.
In it, are the challenges with regard to the Kartarpur corridor which he states the NDA overcame. Also the fact that, thousands of people who were blacklisted around the world with relations to the Khalistani movement was suddenly removed.

Both of these movements were relatively done within a short period of time. Can it be the Karatarpur corridor not only facilitates Piligrims from India but also seeds the Khalistani virus on the Indian side of the border from Pakistan?

What about the unblack listing of thousands of Ex Khalistani supporters? Somehow, over a short period of time, it definitely seems like this movement like Kaliya may be starting to raise its ugly head.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:06 pm

MunsJi, from the day it started, it was very clear that this was a movement to get ModiJi. Even the farmer component of the protest was at best dictatorial and extortionist: repeal laws or else by a bunch of middle men and their cohorts. Frauds and traitors like YoYa and Pappu slaves wanted to use this an opportunity to unsettle ModiJi.

Now initially, when reports started pouring in that unsavory Khalistani and Maoist elements were involved, as usual, the BIF ecosystem kicked in and claimed Indian govt was delegitimizing the protest by claiming infiltration by Khalistanis and Maoissts. I recall that scum bag Vishniu Som on Undy was even faking extreme emotions and hurt at a BJP bloke for allegedly hurting the sentiments of 'Kissan putras'. Ditto Turdesai.

Nevertheless, very quickly ModiJi and his lieutenants realizing that this cannot be allowed to descend into an Indian govt Vs Sikhs narrative, bent over backwards to address the protestors in talks. Also, given the disproportional representation of patriotic and courageous Sikhs in the Indian army, they understood the tinderbox this could become given the troubled history of Punjab.

Once again, it was obvious as daylight that right from the beginning, these talks are futile because the real game plan was something else. And the fake farmers like YoYa ensured a stalemate with my way or highway demands. But where these YoYa type jokers failed is that they were hoping to make this a Hindu Vs Sikh issue, and it did not pan out that way. I am gratified to see many Sikhs themselves (can't say if its a significant #) come out against the stubborn demands of the protestors.

I do sense that the pendulum is swinging in favor of the govt ever so slowly. I hope govt hangs tight and does not give in. Already there are reports of protesting hoodlums sexually harassing reporters. Please see report from India Today even as they were romanticizing the protests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ykWq_mvNzc

Finally, you can be rest assured that once Adothi publicly lends support to any protest, its an extremist bunch, and people will see them as such

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 193892.cms