The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Kumar
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by Kumar » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:19 pm

Any election is won mostly on emotions that common people can connect to. Development is a must have to be in the game but is not the only thing that will ensure victory. Voters forget development or gets confused on who to give credit for it. BJP although late in campaign is focusing back on emotions. Last two days, conversations have been shifted away from jobs/development to emotional or cultural issues.

Kumar
BGR Member

Post by Kumar » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:35 pm

This BJP sympathizer's twitter handle was suspended because of below. Shows how biased twitter is and its attempt to influence Indian elections.

https://twitter.com/rishbagree/status/1 ... 773280768
Rishi Bagree

@rishbagree
10h10 hours ago
More
My handle was suspended for a tweet which dates back to 2016 in which a British Bride groom was seen dancing on a bollywood song. This viral funny video was floating on the internet & I just tucked it in the said tweet to amplify a point I was making abt Soft power of India

22 replies 563 retweets 1,623 likes
Reply 22 Retweet 563 Like 1.6K Direct message

Rishi Bagree

@rishbagree
10h10 hours ago
More
Twitter says the song playing in the background of that video amounts to copyright violation.Since My handle was never been abusive, devoid of any controversies & followed all EC guidelines they chose a backdoor way to get it suspended.Hopefully better sense & neutrality prevails

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:00 pm

https://m.timesofindia.com/elections/ne ... 950861.cms

How does this woman live with herself. She's going from abusing Modi to now praising him? I guess with money, you can buy her self respect.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:42 pm

JohnTitor wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:00 pm
https://m.timesofindia.com/elections/ne ... 950861.cms

How does this woman live with herself. She's going from abusing Modi to now praising him? I guess with money, you can buy her self respect.
I don't know, I have a sort of soft corner for her (In a good way) based on some of her TV debate appearances. Generally appeared sincere and polite. Haven't seen her tweet too many 3X-year-old-teenager-like abusive nonsense. She was getting to that borderline in the last few days perhaps under pressure from the "party" with hopes that she would get an MP seat for Mathura.

sagrawal
BGR Newbie

Post by sagrawal » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:00 am

Vriksh wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:18 am
My take us names may be on list but spellings are messed up etc. That was what happened to me.
Newly added names were on supplementary list and not in the main list. My sister was turned back saying her name is in the list. I downloaded and sent her the complete voter list with her name on it.

She printed and gave it to BJP workers outside who were still using old voter list.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:39 am

SSundar, not to waste time and bandwidth arguing about a non entity, but she came across to me as a standard obnoxious Pappu hack.

Coming to SadhviJi, wow, the Lutyen mafia and assorted sanctimonious 'secularis' pipsqueaks are having an orgy berating ModiJi and BJP for fielding her. Hard Hinduthva after everything else failed is the standard refrain. When a BJP spokesman says Hinduthva is only one element, and BJP talks of vikas all the time, it falls on deaf ears. The Paki pasand types invoked the analogy with Hafeez pig being mainstreamed and how India lost the 'moral' standing. The decades of Paki Islamic terror and the 1000s of Indians killed are all wiped out with one dubious equivalence.

Leaving aside all these nonsensical narratives, the simple answer to BJP fielding SadhviJi is this. I am pretty sure ModiJi has all the intelligence inputs. He knows that SadhviJi is not guilty. And he knows that Congoons used her as a scape goat and subjected her to inhuman barbaric treatment to spread the diabolical "Hindu terror" narrative. And since there is nothing illegal about fielding her, the simple explanation is that ModiJi wants some poetic justice delivered by having SadhviJi beat the shit out of doggy and teach him and Congoons a lesson they will not forget and bury the ghost of "Hindu terror" for ever. Anyone with a nationalist bone and Hindu self respect will see this, but alas our Luten deracinated scum have the lowest of IQs to be able to see this. Of course, the downside to BJP for this decision will be severe embarrassment should SadhviJi lose.

Rajesh_MR
BGR Newbie

Post by Rajesh_MR » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:55 am

crams wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:39 am

Leaving aside all these nonsensical narratives, the simple answer to BJP fielding SadhviJi is this. I am pretty sure ModiJi has all the intelligence inputs. He knows that SadhviJi is not guilty. And he knows that Congoons used her as a scape goat and subjected her to inhuman barbaric treatment to spread the diabolical "Hindu terror" narrative. And since there is nothing illegal about fielding her, the simple explanation is that ModiJi wants some poetic justice delivered by having SadhviJi beat the shit out of doggy and teach him and Congoons a lesson they will not forget and bury the ghost of "Hindu terror" for ever.
He said it in Times Now interview. It’s symbolic gesture to people who coined Hindu terror. There was ~3 minutes clip, watched it and got amazed by clarity of thought

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:18 am

Rajesh, watched the whole interview including the part where he was talking about SadhviJi. Man I was spot on as to why BJP/ModiJi fielded her. In fact, ModiJi says exactly that, wanting to teach Congoons a bitter lesson.

The whole interview was marvelous. The TimesNow anchors did a good job asking him a range of questions. And ModiJi was thoughtful and confident and displayed exemplary clarity of thought. I know the Lutyen ass holes will be poo pooing this interview as 2 sycophants sucking up, they will dismiss this as 'North Korean' TV etc. But I am sure they are seething in jealousy as Navika Kumar and Anand Narsimhan landed such an important interview and had their rating sky rocket. I can bet millions watched this interview. In contrast, channels like Undy are obsessed with uncovering BJP's so called 'hard Hinduthva" agenda :-) and job losses as if India was ever overflowing with jobs.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:10 am

Mean while some thing is cooking up in Hon. Supreme Court. CJI himself is now being accused of sexual harassment. And who else would bring out this story? Folks like "The Hindu" & Caravan. Looks like some folks are not happy the way the justice is now being served in India :P ;).

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:39 pm

So the attack on GOGA is from TSP or Bharat?

Kumar
BGR Member

Post by Kumar » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Was the CJI leaning not enough to the far left? which made the far left liberals to attack. Shows the sophisticated and subtle ways the far left mafia play the game to ensure the success of their agenda. Something that right wing also needs to start doing.
Last edited by Kumar on Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:07 pm

fanne wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:39 pm
So the attack on GOGA is from TSP or Bharat?
It is from the commies and that means it originates and is being pushed/motivated from external sources. This is for acts of commission and omission where the higher judiciary has not toed the line. Its minority in origin and european in geography.

Scroll and others like it are presstitute fronts for FFNGO apex groups.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:12 pm

crams wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:18 am
Rajesh, watched the whole interview including the part where he was talking about SadhviJi. Man I was spot on as to why BJP/ModiJi fielded her. In fact, ModiJi says exactly that, wanting to teach Congoons a bitter lesson.

The whole interview was marvelous. The TimesNow anchors did a good job asking him a range of questions. And ModiJi was thoughtful and confident and displayed exemplary clarity of thought. I know the Lutyen ass holes will be poo pooing this interview as 2 sycophants sucking up, they will dismiss this as 'North Korean' TV etc. But I am sure they are seething in jealousy as Navika Kumar and Anand Narsimhan landed such an important interview and had their rating sky rocket. I can bet millions watched this interview. In contrast, channels like Undy are obsessed with uncovering BJP's so called 'hard Hinduthva" agenda :-) and job losses as if India was ever overflowing with jobs.

Anand Narsimhan changed channels some time ago. His effusive praising of the PM and beat down on the scruffy lefties may not have been much to the liking of the times group owners

Its Rahul Shivshankar that you mean.

the female is no angel. she was actively complicit in the radia tapes scandal along with burka butt.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:39 pm

Guys, it does seem polling in J&K has seen reasonable turnout even in separatist strong holds around the valley, for it has been peaceful. Buy nobody gives ModiJi credit for that. Don't know if its the Balakot effect or TSP by itself has chosen to be low key with their pigLeTs.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:46 pm

Chetak, yes I meant Rahul Shivshankar. BTW, where is Anand Narsimhan these days? I liked him, he was good too. Don't know much about NavikaJi, but she is OK, but your point on her involvement with Radia tapes is noted.

On another note, Pappu slave and Lutyen honch Thappad is mighty angry with EC because they did not take ModiJi to task

https://www.hindustantimes.com/columns/ ... I3yfI.html

At Wardha, on April 1, he asked the audience not to forgive the Congress for insulting Hindus by coining the term Hindu terror. This breached both Section 1 of the MCC and Section 123 of The Representation of People’s Act.
Thappad moron is entitled to his opinion, but just curious as to what MCC is all about that he is quoting. ModiJi cannot take Congoons to task for insulting Hindus just as he and Pappu go berserk at the slightest insult to Muslims from anyone in BJP/RSS? I don't get it.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:59 am

TN voting percentage seems to have ~70%, much lower than any election in the recent past. Chennai is ~59%. This would not be good news for NDA since most of the low turnout constituencies would be predominantly RoL and RoP. Most typical ADMK voters - educated middle class - in Chennai seem to have moved to MNM. So, it is not good news at all for NDA.

Kumar
BGR Member

Post by Kumar » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:11 am

according to savyasachi, NDA in TN is performing better than in 2014

https://twitter.com/savvyasaachi/status ... 2374795264
SSundar wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:59 am
TN voting percentage seems to have ~70%, much lower than any election in the recent past. Chennai is ~59%. This would not be good news for NDA since most of the low turnout constituencies would be predominantly RoL and RoP. Most typical ADMK voters - educated middle class - in Chennai seem to have moved to MNM. So, it is not good news at all for NDA.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:37 am

tajmahal321 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:11 am
according to savyasachi, NDA in TN is performing better than in 2014

https://twitter.com/savvyasaachi/status ... 2374795264
SSundar wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:59 am
NDA in 2014 did not include AIADMK. Now it does.
AIADMK was considered defacto NDA in 2014 if need be. So thats 30+ seats from TN for Namo.
Now it will most likely be 10-15.

Kumar
BGR Member

Post by Kumar » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:57 am

If NDA count in UP is around 40 this time, can they makeup 30 from else where?
Minimum WC-2, OD-10, TN-10, KL-1, they will be able to makeup atleast 23.

chadev
BGR Newbie

Post by chadev » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:51 am

Is there a list of abuses Modi fAced? Seems many dont remember anything . He has been called all sorts of things like raavan, virus, son of pig if I remember.

sandy
BGR Newbie

Post by sandy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:02 pm

chadev wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:51 am
Is there a list of abuses Modi fAced? Seems many dont remember anything . He has been called all sorts of things like raavan, virus, son of pig if I remember.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Dayweekaa/st ... 9696660480

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:33 pm

crams wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:46 pm
Chetak, yes I meant Rahul Shivshankar. BTW, where is Anand Narsimhan these days? I liked him, he was good too. Don't know much about NavikaJi, but she is OK, but your point on her involvement with Radia tapes is noted.

On another note, Pappu slave and Lutyen honch Thappad is mighty angry with EC because they did not take ModiJi to task

https://www.hindustantimes.com/columns/ ... I3yfI.html

At Wardha, on April 1, he asked the audience not to forgive the Congress for insulting Hindus by coining the term Hindu terror. This breached both Section 1 of the MCC and Section 123 of The Representation of People’s Act.
Thappad moron is entitled to his opinion, but just curious as to what MCC is all about that he is quoting. ModiJi cannot take Congoons to task for insulting Hindus just as he and Pappu go berserk at the slightest insult to Muslims from anyone in BJP/RSS? I don't get it.
Anand Narasimhan is on CNN-News18.

Zynda
BGR Member

Post by Zynda » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:38 pm

This b@st@rd called Ashok Swain, who is a Prof in some Swedish Univ, doesn't hesitate to insult Hindus/RW at the slightest opportunity. Air Vistara had tweeted a pic about recognizing Gen Bakshi as a war veteran and thanking him for choosing their airline. This MoFo sitting in Sweden, probably travels to India very rarely but finds the outrage in their recognition.

https://twitter.com/ashoswai/status/1119878060944154624

Anyways, the libtards howled Air Vistara on their tweet & made them remove it.

And here is that idiot Ashok Swain again alluding & spewing Anti-Hindu venom on this morning's blasts in Sri Lanka. Clever strategy to distract the discourse about possible real perpetrators of the incident.

https://twitter.com/ashoswai/status/1119837563898826753
Terror attack has killed at least 20 & 160 injured in 6 blasts at Sri Lankan hotels & churches on Easter Sunday. No one has claimed the attack, but Churches have been in the past targetted by LTTE, a Hindu-Tamil terror outfit fighting against Buddhist-Singhalese majoritarianism.

Those who say LTTE was not a Hindu outfit, they should know that Hindu temples in Canada and the UK were the major sources of funding for Tigers.
Edit: He is getting it back good on Twitter from many Indians/Lankas/Hindus for making stupid asinine observations.
Last edited by Zynda on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zynda
BGR Member

Post by Zynda » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:47 pm

One good thing about this election's season, it has exposed the media houses's allegiances big time (on all sides). No more sneaking-in their narratives hiding under the mask of objectivity, like they used to do it in the past. Many people I know who were slightly pro-Modi have gone ahead & removed channels like NDTV for their constant venom against anything BJP. Similar argument can be made on the other side. Few people I know who are staunch anti-Modi/BJP are begging their cable operators/Channel providers to remove Republic TV from their subscription list but being a free channel & a popular one, I understand no such move has been carried out so far.

It seems like RundiTV is running a special with Dhruv Rathee later on tonight. Clearly, they are putting out their allegiance out in the open (again) by inviting such an idiot on their show.