The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
JohnTitor
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by JohnTitor » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:16 pm

achoudhury wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:52 pm
Solution is a nationwide NRC and BJP should make it a major poll Planck. I agree, that Initial migration may be due to economic motives but they are rapidly getting radicalized as these guys have attained more then critical mass in lower Assam, Eastern districts of WB as well as Bihar. It is a grave danger to India. We must first disenfranchise them. This will rob them of political patronage and then we can try to make their life difficult. Aadhar can help a lot in this regard.
Actually, practically speaking there is no solution for the illegals already in India. Only preventing more migration. Here are a few thoughts.

1. Problem identifying and then proofing they are not natives. Remember this will go to court for every individual who is not on the list.
2. Proving they are from BD or elsewhere, and getting those governments to acknowledge and accept them back.

Even if by some miracle you solve for the first 2, there is absolutely no political will to push any of these through. Even the BJP will pussyfoot around the issue. They will be pressured to do nothing by the secular gang. Before you say they pushed NRC through, let me just say that it is one thing to create a list and another to act on it.

There is only a solution for preventing further illegals. Anyone who says otherwise is fooling you.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:31 pm

JohnTitor wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:16 pm
Actually, practically speaking there is no solution for the illegals already in India. Only preventing more migration. Here are a few thoughts.

1. Problem identifying and then proofing they are not natives. Remember this will go to court for every individual who is not on the list.
2. Proving they are from BD or elsewhere, and getting those governments to acknowledge and accept them back.

Even if by some miracle you solve for the first 2, there is absolutely no political will to push any of these through. Even the BJP will pussyfoot around the issue. They will be pressured to do nothing by the secular gang. Before you say they pushed NRC through, let me just say that it is one thing to create a list and another to act on it.

There is only a solution for preventing further illegals. Anyone who says otherwise is fooling you.
I side with @achoudhury.

NRC must be conducted in WB and also all other states.

All illegals must be stripped off all citizenship rights and must be disenfranchised after taking their biometric information. This will kill the "politics" aspect of this problem.

GoI can issue a different ID card for these people (separate from Aadhar) and separate kind of bank accounts (so no DBT happens) and offer them basic civic amenities. This will remove all the incentives for these illegals to stay in Bharat; except for extreme poverty and persecution.

Of course there will remain the well-funded Zakat/Church/NGO support networks. They should be identified and literally kicked out of Bharat.

Since you didnt explain your "only solution", I cant comment on it.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:39 pm

RamaY wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:31 pm
I side with @achoudhury.

NRC must be conducted in WB and also all other states.

All illegals must be stripped off all citizenship rights and must be disenfranchised after taking their biometric information. This will kill the "politics" aspect of this problem.

GoI can issue a different ID card for these people (separate from Aadhar) and separate kind of bank accounts (so no DBT happens) and offer them basic civic amenities. This will remove all the incentives for these illegals to stay in Bharat; except for extreme poverty and persecution.

Of course there will remain the well-funded Zakat/Church/NGO support networks. They should be identified and literally kicked out of Bharat.

Since you didnt explain your "only solution", I cant comment on it.
You misunderstood. I am all for a solution, just saying we won't have one because we don't have the political will.

If we were Israelis, that's another thing. In Israel, non Jews are second class citizens. They can huff and puff but they will always be just that. They are also constantly increasing their land area with "settlements".

In India, everyone is constantly exploiting every possible division among the population. Just look at NM's decision to push through reservations even against the SC judgement. Do you really expect anything to come from the NRC excercise? I don't, but there would be none happier than me if they did do something.

My only solution referred to sealing the border to ensure not even a fly can get through. That is more realistic.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:14 pm

^ I think there is political will in Modi Sarkar.

At the same time, we cant be like Israel; at the end of the day Israel is an Abrahamic society and can do few things we Dharmics cant and wont. More over, Israel itself is an interesting concept if you read Old Testament. Completely different subject.

NRC must be taken to its logical end. Is it panacea to all problems Assam, WB or Illegal BDs? Definitely not. But it is a necessary step and time is right for it. That is all.

We must take every step to move towards our Bharatiya interests. NRC is a positive step in that direction so we must take it.

At the conservative estimates an illegal BD costs at least $2,000 to Indian GDP every year. So 3 Crore (30m) known illegals are costing us $60B every year.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:32 pm

RamaY wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:44 pm

.... (on BRF he claimed that MB's Kurukshetra claims must be wrong because there was no horse in India. The AIT idiots doesn't know that the extent Bharat during MB times is different to todays post-1947 India).
I request you to substantiate these false claims or face the consequences.
cheers.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:43 pm

sanjayC wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:17 pm
^^ Looks like being a Bengali is clouding your judgement. You seem to be in denial
assuming you have read the post previous to the one you have replied to, to imagine I am in denial of anything indicates a lack of comprehension or deliberate misjudgement.

I know you have a long history with me & other mods on BR. I have tried to overlook all that because this is a new beginning. it will be better for all involved if you can let that go and not hamper the environment here.
that goes for you too, RamaY.
if you have a problem with me take it to the appropriate thread.

p.s. it is quite hilarious, when self proclaimed nationalists display such visceral paki like hatred of other Indian communities. with friends like these...

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:58 pm

sanjayC wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:21 pm
Haldiram wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:45 pm
RamaY wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:01 am

So why is WB trying to not cooperate with Assam's NRC?

Because WB perceives it as Bongal Kheda Part II

Read what Bongal Kheda was/is, this should help you make slightly more educated posts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bongal_Kheda

For even more educated posts, I suggest that you read the history of this geographical region from 1826 till date.
The real Bongal Kheda will be when Bangaldeshi Muslims chase Bengali Hindus out of West Bengal.

Yeah, before that happens we should be ready to welcome 1.5 crore Dharmic refugees from BD, I say settle them in Assam/NE because this chunk of land has the least population density than the rest of the country and 6 times less than Bihar/WB.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:59 pm

Rahul M wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:32 pm
RamaY wrote:

.... (on BRF he claimed that MB's Kurukshetra claims must be wrong because there was no horse in India. The AIT idiots doesn't know that the extent Bharat during MB times is different to todays post-1947 India).

cheers.
You were a moderator on BRF too. Go read the Epics thread and read your silly Gyan and come back.

Stop behaving like a police constable.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:02 pm

Rahul M wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:32 pm
RamaY wrote:

cheers.
You were a moderator on BRF too. Go read the Epics thread and read your silly Gyan and come back.

Stop behaving like a police constable. APOLOGIZE for making unsubstantiated comments on my post and resign from moderator role.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Rahul M wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:43 pm
sanjayC wrote:
^^ Looks like being a Bengali is clouding your judgement. You seem to be in denial
assuming you have read the post previous to the one you have replied to, to imagine I am in denial of anything indicates a lack of comprehension or deliberate misjudgement.

I know you have a long history with me & other mods on BR. I have tried to overlook all that because this is a new beginning. it will be better for all involved if you can let that go and not hamper the environment here.

p.s. it is quite hilarious, when self proclaimed nationalists display such visceral paki like hatred of other Indian communities. with friends like these...
Who are YOU to give a new beginning? BRF became a Bhrasta due to unethical Moderator Mafia you belong to.

I don’t know who made you the moderator which is their/your prerogative.

But here in this thread you made an unsubstantiated criticism of my post and derailed the thread.

You should resign & leave. Learn to be an honest poster before taking larger responsibilities like forum moderation.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:23 pm

^^^ clearly, you have no intention on being civil. banned.

sanjayC
BGR Member

Post by sanjayC » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:57 pm

Rahul M wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:43 pm
sanjayC wrote:

The problem is that you engage in conversations with other posters wearing the hat of a moderator, and you start bullying them using your moderator status when they confront your views on any topic. This is highly unethical for anyone moderating a forum. Either post as a poster, or just be a moderator and don't jump into conversations.

You easily take offense with posters for not agreeing with your views and then you adopt the tone of a street thug, rattling the ban button. It is disappointing that the same worn-out moderators who stifled debate at BRF have landed here too. You people are the reason why BRF saw an exodus of good posters.

Please cancel my membership of this forum. I have much better platforms with a much wider reach to write on.

bharotshontan
BGR Newbie

Post by bharotshontan » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:45 pm

That Barak valley area of Assam is historically a Bengali area and also contiguous to Tripura. Ahomiyas were happy importing Bangla Muslims because Bangla Muslims were happy to assimilate into Ahomiya Muslim whereas a Bangla Hindu particularly in Barak valley is under no compulsion to becomes an Ahomiya Hindu. The issue is that Bharat is bottom up not top down. As such that is never a problem but rather an advantage. Bondematorom written in honor of Bongomaata easily graduates up towards Vandemataram in honor of Bharatmaata. The local village deity easily becomes translated to Shakti/Devi/Durga etc whatever has the more pan Bharat appeal or familiarity. This is how Sanatana Dharma and Bharatiyata works, it is bottom up. Top down is how Chrislamists and communists and pseudosecular Macaulayputras operate.

Btw I don't think Bangladeshi Hindus should by and large be settled into northeast just because of population density. Population density of northeast is lower due to greater forest cover. West Bengal was created in 47 as the Bengali Hindu homeland just like Indian Punjab was created as the Punjabi Dharmic (Hindu/Sikh) homeland. The basic problem is that the Bengali Hindu has never in history belted to the Bengali Muslim in similar measure to what the Bengali Muslim has belted to the Bengali Hindu. There is no Noakhali equivalent from our end ever in history, not medieval period, not colonial period, not partition period (although justified), not post partition period. During partition time the Bengali Hindu could only get communal enough to secure a West Bengal and defend turf in Kolkata. All the Muslims of Kolkata only ran to Howrah by the time Direct action turned against them, the Punjab type hostility in entire rural West Bengal was not replicated to ensure Muslim mukt West Bengal like what Punjab was (minus princely state of Malerkotla). Please understand that I'm not calling for present day violence against West Bengal Muslims. I'm simply looking at nearest post in past when this issue could have been amicably resolved as far as resolving the communal issue within the Bengali subnation of Bharat. I do feel that dumping the communal problems and lack of follow through of Bengalis on to fellow Bharatiya ethnicities like Ahomiyas or in future Oriyas is going to be a problem. The politics of West Bengal needs to reorient and understand the state is the post partition homeland of all Bengali Hindus. As such the Hindu majority character needs to be protected by tooth and nail. Matter of fact allowing for Bangladesh Hindus to get in will help also in this regard. Bengalis did not end up like Sindhis in 47.

I think most of the post partition East Pak/BD Muslims that came to WB are mama/sasazaan etc related folks of the Muslims in South/north 24 pargannas or Malda or Nadia or Murshidabad anyway. If Punjabi Sikhs and Hindus hadn't removed Muslims from east Punjab and just been fine with territorially receiving an Indian Punjab, then the illegal immigration issue would have happened over there also due to maintenance of familial ties thanks to non uprooting of east Punjab Muslims. Given disparity of economic trajectory of the two Punjabs this would have happened way more than whatever has transpired into WB. A lot of thanks to Master Tara Singh is due for this even though the matter is gory. West Bengal needed much more than a SP Mukherjee or Gopal patha in those times, to avoid the situation we have today.

sbajwa
BGR Member

Post by sbajwa » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:50 pm

You can find several Jaggery creating camps on all national highways in Punjab.
Earlier times they were Punjabis now I see mostly Biharis. Couple of years back while traveling on Chandigarh-Ludhiana highway I saw a Jaggery creating camp. So I stopped and next thing I saw a Bengali/Rohingya looking guy in Lungi with several huts behind the camp and 10-12 children/teenagers/old playing/working. I asked him in Hindi where are you from and what are you doing here? He could barely speak Hindi and told me that the owner of that piece of land has hired his family to create Jaggery.
He was definitely not Indian. Of all the places in Mohali earlier you woke up on sounds of Gurbani Bhajans, etc. Now at 3:30 AM they start yelling Azaan.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:06 pm

sanjayC wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:57 pm
Please cancel my membership of this forum. I have much better platforms with a much wider reach to write on.
please feel free to not post here. No one is forcing you to.

There's enough blue on blue.

lots of stuff to talk about, and instead wasting time with this

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:02 am

I think there's enough room in RW camp for people to coexist with each other povs, and even though we all agree on most and broad set of issues, the single most thing that can destroy the unity is being a total fundamentalist (not in a religious sense but a thought). It leads to penis-measurement competition like ancient Indian kings prior to invasions. A little bit of 'chalta hai' attitude (which otherwise is feigned upon) is desperately needed in RW camp.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:48 am

hired a cycle rickshaw recently in delhi, guy was clearly BD so spoke to him in bangla. asked about his hometown, he said tripura ! previously they would answer murshidabad or maldah (both muslim dominated districts of WB). so new tactic seems to be claim to be from a place no one would know. I would estimate about 30-50% of rickshaw pullers in delhi are BD's.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:16 am

Wait...there’s still cycle rickshaws? What big cities still have them?

Rupesh
BGR Newbie

Post by Rupesh » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:06 am

Gus wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:16 am
All Cities between Delhi and Kolkata.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:29 am

Gus wrote:
Surprising right? I haven't seen one in Hyderabad for ages now. Neither in Bangalore when I was there last time. What kind of money they might be earning and how much poverty they might be facing in a city like Delhi, where the per capita income is twice that of national average.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:33 am

Rahul M wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:48 am
hired a cycle rickshaw recently in delhi, guy was clearly BD so spoke to him in bangla. asked about his hometown, he said tripura ! previously they would answer murshidabad or maldah (both muslim dominated districts of WB). so new tactic seems to be claim to be from a place no one would know. I would estimate about 30-50% of rickshaw pullers in delhi are BD's.
Delhi still has hand pulled cards and bullock carts too. I haven't seen them in the south for many years now.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:35 am

RamaY wrote:Secondly their strategy is wrong because they were importing Communism, which is Islam without Allah (Secularism is Christianity without Church and Communism is Islam/Christianity2.0 without Allah) and imposing it on Hindu Bharat
I know you are gone from the forum, but still. The biggest problem of Communism is that their top brass (mainly boot lickers of USSR) tried to dump a foreign idealogy developed in Europe into a country like India whose ethos, culture and traditions are no way similar to Europe. When Mountbatten decided to write off India to, Nehru there were communist leaders who ran all the way to USSR asking Shri. Joseph Stalin to invade India. Joseph Stalin even though a communist dictator had good military brains and found out that with loser idiots like Indian communists, he will never succeed. So he asked the Indian communists to try fit into the democratic setup. In Kerala, one of the last bastions of communism the commies are now trying to get involved in Hindu religious practises; hoping that that would keep folks like RSS away and some how make the gullible Hindus vote for them.
sbajwa wrote:You can find several Jaggery creating camps on all national highways in Punjab.
There seems to be a pattern for this as well; in India as well as Europe :). When ever the existing society of a place starts improving financially and materialistically; their urge to do many of the the physical hard work stops. They all move up one step up in the ladder, and start looking for people who are willing to do the grunt work. This has happened in Europe (with many of the lower rung jobs shunned by the native population, and now taken up by immigrants from poorer countries). This has also happened in states like Kerala, where pretty much every labourer is a Bangladeshi illegal imigrant (strutting about as a Bengali). Over the years the native society also loses the will to fight or even actively protect their collective interests. Some thing similar perhaps is happening in Punjab as well. But the problem is that today the kind of cheap, illiterate labour all are coming from certain regions of the world; and they all happen to be having a majority Islam society. So for the Islamic fanatics all they have to do is to wait, allow the other parts of the world to develop (and become lazy) and then pump that area with Islamic fanatics as the labour class. And folks like the communists and urban naxals would always be there for lending them a helping hand.
sharavanp wrote:I think there's enough room in RW camp for people to coexist with each other povs, and even though we all agree on most and broad set of issues, ..... A little bit of 'chalta hai' attitude (which otherwise is feigned upon) is desperately needed in RW camp.
It was this chalta hein attitude prevalent in India (and in its majority community) which led to the present situation. A generation or two back; right wingers were an unknown entity in India. But the organised minority religions misused their privileges to such an extent that more people started becoming right wingers.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:43 am

Now that the topic of migrant labour and how it possesses a security risk, some news from Southern India.
1.College girl murdered at Perumbavoor, Ernakulam Rural Dt., Kerala . Accused his Bija (his original name hidden so that religion cannot be ascertained), a labourer said to be from West Bengal.
2.Kerala Becoming A Terror Haven? NIA’s Latest Arrests In Bodh Gaya Blast Case Confirms Agency’s Worry . The Kerala based MSM has downplayed the arrest, which is quite natural considering "secular" ethos.
3. Man picked up in Ramanagaram over Maoist, terror links. The man picked up is one Muneer native of Jharkhand. The arrest again is done by NIA, so don't know if they have found a Maoist-Jehadi link as well.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:21 am

Arnab takes the lutyens journo gang to the cleaners.Must propagate.

https://youtu.be/BpShDj0SQKc

achoudhury
BGR Newbie

Post by achoudhury » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:13 pm

hanumadu wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:29 am
Gus wrote:
Surprising right? I haven't seen one in Hyderabad for ages now. Neither in Bangalore when I was there last time. What kind of money they might be earning and how much poverty they might be facing in a city like Delhi, where the per capita income is twice that of national average.
No, not surprising at all. Abdul makes 8-10K pulling rickshaw. and Salma 4-5K cleaning dishes. They live in illegals settlements controlled by local strongman directly or indirectly patronized by Pols. They get most ration subsidized with rice at Rs2 as kicker. Add free schooling and medical ( not good but better than at home). Oh, to sweeten the offer, Delhi actually gives free water and almost free electricity. This life is far better and eons removed from the subsistence living in rural areas of BD.